Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I need tips guys!! - You know when you're like on your feet for ages, after not working for a few days, and then coming back to work, and like throughout you're just on your feet and the minute you rest, your feet are in agony? - Like how do I help with pain?

A foot spa thing?
  • Options
    My housemates keep stealing my food. And have dropped/damaged stuff and put it back.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Melian wrote: »

A foot spa thing?

I would love a foot spa, for now, sticking my feet in warm water with bubbles with have to do, it does wonders!!!
  • Options
    Technology. Not sure what I've done today; but I'm sure it hates me!
  • Options
    In so much pain D:
  • Options
    Like why does my body hate me so fucking much? Omg.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    This soup from the uni cafe is a disappointment :/

We have the same cafe brand all over campus, and the other ones lentil soup was delicious and this one...... not too keen :/ (doesn't taste like lentil soup, gutted)!

There's me looking forward to something healthy for once, and this just reminds me of baby food!!!!
  • Options
    Wonderful. My medication gives me pins and needles in my feet and has started to give me the same problem in my left hand. I've now started to get really sore fingers. And it's not because I've slept funny either.
  • Options
    oops I don't think my post is really suited to this in the chat section, hence I'm moving it! got carried away with the rant , emotionally!
  • Options
    100000% not happy with the crazy wind/rain/hail atm - I look like a drowned rat that's been dragged through a bush before I've even got on the bus to college:mad:
  • Options
    I have the doctors tomorrow at 9am, my doctor is always about an hour-two hours late, I should turn up two hours late maybe i might see him then ;)
  • Options
    Enchanted wrote: »
    100000% not happy with the crazy wind/rain/hail atm - I look like a drowned rat that's been dragged through a bush before I've even got on the bus to college:mad:

It was weird earlier. Just walking home and it was nice and sunny. We then had 5 minutes of hail. Seriously, what the hell?
  • Options
    Honestly feel like I'm tearing away from TheSite community so much. Like I love this place, and my heart is fully in it and all, just don't see the point really.
  • Options
    Honestly feel like I'm tearing away from TheSite community so much. Like I love this place, and my heart is fully in it and all, just don't see the point really.

I feel this way too. But you lot are much younger than me and I've bene here for years.
  • Options
    Got back from work at 3, and legit not sleepy at all back at work at 5 tomorrow to, till end again xD
  • Options
    Ill and pissed off. Urgh
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Ill and pissed off. Urgh

What was going on last night? Why were you pissed off? *hug*
  • Options

What was going on last night? Why were you pissed off? *hug*

Because I was ill. Threw up Friday and then woke up with migraine yesterday and had a bit of a temperature. Much better now, thankfully. And I had to pass on the idea of a roast dinner.
  • Options
    I keep coughing and its getting very annoying and embarrassing........people must think I'm a heavy smoker- I've never smoked in my life #stupidcold
  • Options
    My statistics lecturer just over complicates things, I could do this equation from school and now when he explains it, its confusing :S
  • Options
    Some people need to grow the fuck up and get over themselves.
  • Options
    When everything is seemingly fine and dandy and then you receive the "We need to talk" text and there is no opportunity to talk to her for several hours.
  • Options
    When your so-called friend judges your friendship with someone else who they've never met. Just because the other person is older, apparently means he's after something. No, all he does is spend half an hour with me on a Wednesday teaching me. Is that really a crime?
  • Options
    My sinuses appear to be fucked. Wonderful.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    When everything is seemingly fine and dandy and then you receive the "We need to talk" text and there is no opportunity to talk to her for several hours.

Was everything okay? Did you manage to talk to her?
  • Options
    Well, that's one mystery solved. We've discovered that my hearing problems are partly medication related. Been advised to get it reduced. And have been advised to alter my diet to see if that works. It may mean having to give up coffee. Bah.
  • Options
    Jus got home, exhausted does cut it :(
  • Options
    This week in general has just been exhauting, just need someone to talk to about it, but I can't cause...I like have no-one I can just pour my heart out to.
  • Options
    This week in general has just been exhauting, just need someone to talk to about it, but I can't cause...I like have no-one I can just pour my heart out to.

Sending *hug* s

Whats going on?
  • Options

Was everything okay? Did you manage to talk to her?

Yeah, it turned out to be not much. Still, it is not good form to text that out of any context when you have no way of talking it out for several more hours. Things are good.