Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Work text if i could do a shift in droitwhich which is about 40 minutes on the bus from where i am. I haven't been on the bus before there, and I can't get a lift...I agreed to do shift because i need money...and then 5 minutes later they texted me about another shift today....which is down my street.....i wish i could swap.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Jo7 wrote: »

I feel like we could have a whole thread for #awkward moments hehe

Thats a great idea :thumb:
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »

Thats a great idea :thumb:

Feel free to start one @apandav! :hyper:
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »

Feel free to start one [USER="95043"]apandav[/USER]! :hyper:

We officially now have an awkward moments thread :D
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My head hurts so bad and I have work inna bit, like the pain from my head is going to my ear and eye, I just want to sleep.
  • Options
    Excuse me for this, I just need a giant moan to get it out.......

Library wifi broken, I've had to come home to finish studying for my exam tomorrow.

The heat is really irritating me, Suns in my eyes, it's making me restless, I feel extremely tierd and have no energy to even walk up the stairs in this heat - I'm not used to it.

Got home, realised bottled water finished, diluting juice is almost finished too........ I don't like anything else but coke in the house (and I want to avoid fizzy juice, don't need too much caffeine keeping me awake the night before an exam). I could have tap water, which I dislike, although my parents say it's the same water as bottled, to me it has a funny taste. It's so warm too so I need to drink enough, especially when studying to stay hydrated ........ Looks like I will be forcefully drinking tap water today :/ I could go to shop, but I just feel too tierd to move in this heat.

I'm in my room, and I don't want to open my windows as have massive fear of wasps, but it's so warm .........it's getting to that time of year, I normally start getting paranoid when going outdoors as am vigil at about wasps (bad phobia).

I'm so tierd and got to study for exam tomorrow, just can't be bothered with anything.

Realising uni is almost over for summer and feeling sad about that :/

Sorry I know it all seems like trivial things, but I'm so irritable and just need to get it out
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    My friends think it's alright to joke about forgetting to hand in the group assignment. Then act surprised that I'm pissed off with them. You're not morons you say, you're sure as he'll acting like one.
  • Options
    Just burnt an insanely expensive dress while smoking, ffs. It's not my day.
  • Options
    Some people are really starting to piss me off. I don't care if i need to calm down it was severely lagging and pissing me off so of course anything anyone says will piss me off even more. I love how simple Americans don't understand our sayings
  • Options
    I have developed a few spots/a rash under my chin/ top of neck- they aren't noticable but I can feel it - what is happening to my skin ???? Right now its so itchy, I can't even concentrate on my uni work- I don't even know if its just the heat or what :(
  • Options
    Oh so you can spend her money, but she and I can't? She said that I would pay for half but oh no you don't want us to spend her money. Seriously stop fucking moaning you stupid cunt. All it was was a fucking piece of equipment so I could train for this color run and you have to go and have a got at her you selfish bastard.
  • Options
    Just got home from the hospital because apparently overreacting is everyone's fucking norm -_- so fucking pissed off it's unreal.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Just got home from the hospital because apparently overreacting is everyone's fucking norm -_- so fucking pissed off it's unreal.

What's happened? sending you *hug*s :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    *Hugs* @butterfly123 , sounds frustrating, what happened?
  • Options
    What's the point in having helpers if they're not going to help at all. and then have a go at me for pointing it out to them that they didn't help, when clearly at least one of them were paying attention to the chat. Oh and I got a verbal warning for telling the truth. Well FUCK YOU.
  • Options
    Talk about close to home:

So me and my friends were initially going to be going to the theme park on Friday, but we didn't. Now today there it's been in the news that one of the rollercoasters de-railed with people in it- 7 casualties. That rollercoaster happened to be my favourite rollercoaster too- so close to home for me. Last year at this same theme park one of the water rides broke (the one I've been on many times from childhood until now, got photos of me on it)- wow. And me and my friends were going to go to this theme park a week on Monday instead- looks like it won't be happening.

All of the sudden in the past few years heard so many theme park accidents between Alton towers and M & Ds.

Don't know what to think really......sorry to hear about the people who got injured, I just keep thinking there is every possibility that could have been me and my friends :/ wow
  • Options
    Is it normal that I feel hungry at 5:20am in the morning- I should be sleeping :/
  • Options
    This is all bullshit. Life is shit. I want to throw shit everywhere and break shit. I can't be bothered doing shit anymore. Whenever I'm not in work, I just lie in bed and wonder whether I should bother getting up. I don't do it when I have work because I have something to do, I need to go to work. But yeah stuff is bullshit
  • Options
    :(
  • Options
    Really struggling with motivation this morning. Usually enjoy volunteering at a charity shop on Thursday and it helps my mental health a lot. But I can't even bring my self to get ready this morning. I'm feeling quite anxious about volunteering, it's just ever since this new person joined- I used to just go and leave when I felt tierd or felt like it (obviously within reason, always stay 3 hours minimum and sometimes stay a lot longer), then I'm having social issues making conversation, the other girl seems nice but I'm struggling to converse (e.g. When the radios on she might say something about a song and I just kinda nod and say yeah, then when she talks to this other person they have full conversations etc.)- I don't know how to explain it, it's something I struggle with a lot especially with new people (again probably a sign of AS). Before the charity shop in volunteering in is super quiet and I didn't talk much (now I'm feeling pressure to talk and don't know what to say :( ). Then I'm getting nervous and more anxious in case I say something stupid, which I have done a few times and now I'm paranoid a bit. It's not just her the guy manager chats a lot, and I find it easier to talk to him but sometimes he says stuff and I mis- hear it and say something completely unrelated (then make a fool of myself). Unfortunately this is something I do quite regularly , I don't mean it though. It makes sense though if I do have aspergers overall, I guess but doesn't change the fact that right now, I'm feeling very anxious and unmotivated to go volunteering. :(
  • Options
    Pulled a muscle in my neck this morning. Awkward place as feel I can't do too much and went to sleep, but dad woke me phoning now I have to put up with the pain again :(
  • Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    *hugs* @apandav

3a1ae87c72ff9d549c7cf9642caae977.jpg

Feel free to start your own thread if you'd like to talk more about anything too :yes:
  • Options
    Steph wrote: »
    *hugs* [USER="95043"]apandav[/USER]

3a1ae87c72ff9d549c7cf9642caae977.jpg

Feel free to start your own thread if you'd like to talk more about anything too :yes:

Thanks Steph!

Got my doctors appointment (with advocate again) today so depending on how it goes I will probably write a thread after it.

In the meantime, I'm trying not to cry with all this neck pain- it distracts me from my emotions but neither physical or emotional pain is nice :/
  • Options
    Just there, half an hour before I meet my advocate to go to gp, she phones........ I start panicking thinking she has to cancel, turns out she was just checking im still okay to meet for 1:45pm *big sigh of relief*
  • Options
    Nurse won't give me my epilepsy meds despite the fact I had two seizures last night
  • Options
    Why do you always have to cause this?! It was perfectly fine before you came, but oh no as soon as you come everything revolves around you.
  • Options
    I can't be dealing with people's bullshit
  • Options
    I joined the meal deal group on Facebook (thought it would be funny) and now my newsfeed is bombarded with people posting their meal deals. My meal deals are:

Sainsburys - ham and cheese sandwich, ribena and mini chocolate caramel sponge or grapes (if I'm being healthy)

Tesco- cheese and tomato pasta, diet fizzy juice and sensations sweet chilli (my fav :P) lol
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »
    I joined the meal deal group on Facebook (thought it would be funny) and now my newsfeed is bombarded with people posting their meal deals. My meal deals are:

Sainsburys - ham and cheese sandwich, ribena and mini chocolate caramel sponge or grapes (if I'm being healthy)

Tesco- cheese and tomato pasta, diet fizzy juice and sensations sweet chilli (my fav :P) lol

Can't afford meal deals on a student budget, trying so hard to save money! However, Tesco Falafel wraps are absolutely amazing plus, also Vegan! Not much option wise when it comes to being a Vegan and deciding on a meal deal, it's easier and cheaper to make you're own :P
  • Options

Can't afford meal deals on a student budget, trying so hard to save money! However, Tesco Falafel wraps are absolutely amazing plus, also Vegan! Not much option wise when it comes to being a Vegan and deciding on a meal deal, it's easier and cheaper to make you're own :P

Yeah I need to stop buying meal deals as often, as they do add up in long run :)