Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can someone please please help me?!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it will also be more people telling me to have an abortion and making decisions for me. i am a failure and completely useless.
  • Options
    You're not a failure or uselss. If you've made your decisions and you know how you can make your plans work no one will need to make your decisions for you. Of course you need support now, because you're pregnant and everyone's turned on you because of it. All you're asking for is support, which you are entitled to.
  • Options
    Massive virtual hugs to you.

I hope that she came and gave you lots of support. If you do end up being sectioned which i really think is unlikely then they cannot force you to have an abortion and i'm sure they won't try and persuade you to much either but instead they might provide someone who is actually willing to sit down with you and talk through all of your options in a non judgemental way (i.e. not stropping if they don't get thier own way).

I can honestly say that I can empathise with how you feel but killing yourself and your baby is not the answer.
  • Options
    Hi everyone.
    Still here and still living. I haven't been sectioned.

My mental health nurse stayed most of the night. There isn't much to say. She has removed everything alcoholic from the house. She isn't going to section me, yet, because she thinks I am still mentally aware (which I don't really understand but who cares.) She kept trying to get me to talk. I was too scared about what would happen and I was crying too much. It is easier not to talk.

I didn't go to school today. What is the point? My year head came to see me in the lunch hour because the school didn't know why I was off and I wasn't answering the phone. She tried to get me to go into school because she didn't want me by myself but I wouldn't go.

So I am still at home, by myself. I feel like crap. I can't eat without being sick. Everytime I move my head starts spinning so badly. I want to say I am glad I haven't killed myself. But I am not.
  • Options
    Hi Sweetie, I hope you are feeling a bit better. The sickness should ease at 12 weeks. I really hope your mum starts to talk to you, guarnteed come the end of sept when you are due, all the people giving out to you now, will be ALL about the baby! I think if it was me I would be saying " well you didn't want to the baby to be born so you don't get to have any contact now" . Sorry that might be cruel, but i think I would be very protective & want to keep the baby away fROm all the people that gave out to you in the first place! you need to concentrate on YOU. Maybe the silence is hard at the mo, but maybe it's better than screaming & shouting & doing yourself& the baby harm? take care, it'll get better xxx
  • Options
    Don't be afraid to accept any help.
  • Options
    I don't know who I am trying to fool. I am 16, I cannot do this. Everything is so messed up. What is happening? I want this baby yet I don't know if I can.
  • Options
    I rang my mum this morning. She didn't speak to me, but my aunt did. She said she doesn't know when my mum will come home and at the moment she isn't planning to. She said I had to understand and take responsibility for my actions and realise why people now hate me. My mum is turning everyone against me.

:crying:
  • Options
    Right Amelie. You wont feel like this now, but you are going to have grow up and grow up fast - I dont mean that as an insult, I mean that in a practical sense.
    You dont have your mum as support, but you need some support. Youve got your mental health nurse - USE HER. She has shown she wants to help because she stayed with you when you needed her. Be honest with her. ASK HER for support and help. If you ask for it, you will get it. Its not your mum but its all youve got. You need to start empowering yourself here and not curl into a ball of self pity because having this child is YOUR choice.
    There can only be ONE child in a mother and child relationship.
    Dont hide how you are feeling to your mental health nurse or social workers. ASK for help in keeping your baby. You sound quite mature for your age in lots of respects, so i think you CAN do this, but you will need lots of support, so youve got to get it from somewhere
  • Options
    Right Amelie. You wont feel like this now, but you are going to have grow up and grow up fast - I dont mean that as an insult, I mean that in a practical sense.
    You dont have your mum as support, but you need some support. Youve got your mental health nurse - USE HER. She has shown she wants to help because she stayed with you when you needed her. Be honest with her. ASK HER for support and help. If you ask for it, you will get it. Its not your mum but its all youve got. You need to start empowering yourself here and not curl into a ball of self pity because having this child is YOUR choice.
    There can only be ONE child in a mother and child relationship.
    Dont hide how you are feeling to your mental health nurse or social workers. ASK for help in keeping your baby. You sound quite mature for your age in lots of respects, so i think you CAN do this, but you will need lots of support, so youve got to get it from somewhere

:yes: I agree. At the moment it's understandable that you're seeking a mother to help you. But she's not being a mother at all. There's no sense in hoping and waiting for her to do something just because she's your mum because at the moment it looks like it's futile. You are still young, and that might be difficult, but you really need to find someone else to support you. Forget your mother, she's being incredibly unfair and nasty. You can do this without her, but you do still need support.

*hug*
  • Options
    I know I need to grow up and find someone else to help me. And my mental health nurse and year head are being amazing. But it shouldn't have to be up to them.

I am considering moving out. Obviously I can't make that decision right this moment, but I can't carry on living like this and my mum clearly doesn't want me around. I am going to talk to my mental health nurse about it and see what advice she can give me. I've also got an appointment with social services next week.
  • Options
    it is sounding more positive now. Your mum has let you down badly, as has your ex and a lot of people. Youre doing right to now concentrate on the ones that ARE helping you.
    You say it shouldnt be up to them, but why not? They are showing they actually care.
    I hope the SS appointment goes well
  • Options
    I know they are only showing they care, but I am not their responsibility and I just feel bad because I am having to rely on them so much and this isn't how it should be.

And there is only so much they can do for me.
  • Options
    youre your OWN responsibility. Theyre just helping you. Your mum has quite blatantly shown that she doesnt feel responsible just now. That may or may not change in the future, but you dont have all the time in the world to wait around, and tbh, if youre just feeling like you should be your mums responsibilty, then youre not thinking like the adult you need to be. Youre 16. Youre old enough to leave home, get married, live by yourself, have a baby.
  • Options
    I'm not saying I am my mum's responsibility. I am just saying I am not my year head's or my mental health nurse's. If and when my mum decides to show and interest and if she wants to support me I will not stop her. Likewise I am not going to force her to care, because I can't. I am trying to be realistic; my mum is not going to change but I will have to. And I am trying so hard to change now, for the sake of myself and the baby. My life won't ever be the same and that is fine and more than anything I want to give my baby the best chance in life and be a good mother. I know it won't be easy and I can't pretend it will be but I am not going to give up.
  • Options
    good for you, but i think you are both your MHN and your year heads responsibility to a certain extent. Please dont dismiss what they do and want to do
  • Options
    I'm not going to, they have much more experience in the world than me and I don't want to risk being completely alone.
  • Options
    JessieK wrote: »
    So this is what you have been on every day at school.

I have to say Amilie, top marks here. I really do pity all the poor people on here who you have moaned and cried at for the past few weeks. Have you ever thought they too don't actually give a fuck? Clearly not because you don't shut up. Fair enough if you want to go around acting like a fucked up tart, but seriously, keep it quiet. No one cares. No one believes you when you say you have only slept with one guy. Like hell. You jumped into bed and now you are crying because of the consequences. it is simple: get rid of it or keep it. NO ONE CARES!

I have asked myself quite a few times over the past week or so, what ever possessed me to be friends with you? I meant what I said when I told you this baby stood no chance in life with you as a mother. And as for you being in sex ed last week, pure gold. Your face.

I am not surprised you mum has gone to Ireland to get away from you and this huge pile of shit you have created. Do you even care how your ex boyfriend feels?

What I am trying to say here, Amilie, is you alone created this. Yes, it takes two etc, but if you weren't so freakishly fucked up and weird you wouldn't be in this mess now. If you want to kill yourself, go for it. Shame it didn't work the first time.

I didn't want to say this on here, but you left me with no choice.

omfg you evil piece of work. Actually people DO care. Everyone who has answered here cares. Anyone with a heart and a brain cares.

what on earth are you trying to do here?
  • Options
    Jessica I am not going to argue with you on here. But firstly, the reason you can't contact me is because I have blocked all forms of contact for the simple reason I don't want anything to do with you. Secondly, my life and my choices have nothing to do with you.

The fact is Jessica, I did try and kill myself and it didn't work. And I am so sorry you feel how you do now. And maybe I won't be the best mother in the world, but I know one thing. I can honestly say I want what is best for this baby.
  • Options
    Jessica I am not going to argue with you on here. But firstly, the reason you can't contact me is because I have blocked all forms of contact for the simple reason I don't want anything to do with you. Secondly, my life and my choices have nothing to do with you.

The fact is Jessica, I did try and kill myself and it didn't work. And I am so sorry you feel how you do now. And maybe I won't be the best mother in the world, but I know one thing. I can honestly say I want what is best for this baby.

:) Go Amilie!!
  • Options
    JessieK, you awful, awful, evil bitch!

I hope one day something like this happens to you then you can see what it's like.

You spiteful cow.

Who needs enemies with friends like you. Amilie ignore this stupid girl (yes a stupid little girl, judging by this post).
  • Options
    I don't want to have to answer myself to you Jessica, but there has only ever been one person.
    Please leave me alone.
  • Options
    You don't have to answer to anyone, Amilie. Especially single-digit IQ scrapings of the gene-pool barrel like Jessica. I know exactly what it's like to have so-called friends turn against you when shit hits the fan, it's not on.
  • Options
    if you dont care, then why take the time to reply or say
    I will not "leave you alone" until you realise how much you have fucked everything up for so many people.

That sounds like YOU are the psycho tbh, and a bully. I think this is absolutely NONE of your business. It is nothing to do with you so just leave it.

Youre obviously friends with her ex judging by the
    Do you even care how your ex boyfriend feels?
    so why do you think Amelies done something wrong yet he hasnt?? Fancy him a bit yourself perhaps? Maybe he could do the same and fuck you over like hes done to her.

Youre a sad excuse for a human being with no compassion and I bet you anything you will look back in the future at how you acted here and feel ashamed.
  • Options
    Well if you think she is not worth it..stop posting and following her onto forums just to post shit!
  • Options
    its her body, and what she chooses to do with it has got fuck all to do with you, or her ex boyfriend. She doesn't need friends around her if they are all like you. Your are the selfish cow.

Amilie, there are plenty of people who can get you support, social services, local charities, your mental health nurse will have more connections. It important that you set up a support network around of people who aren't being negative, closed minded and who utterly haven't a clue like you're so called friend has shown here. If you have this support, and you believe you are capable of doing it, you will be able to do it. Do ask for help don't struggle alone, and walk away from people who are being unhelpful.

I'm not a young single mum, but i have had to rebuild my life after having to leave home at 15 and having a break down. Some people say its bollocks, but if you can muster some inner strength and get the people around you that can support you, then you can sort things out.

Jessica, this is cyberbullying. Not only does it make you a poor excuse for a human, but it also shows you have no empathy. let me tell you something... THE REAL WORLD IS FUCKING TOUGH AND WITH YOUR ATTITUDE YOU ARE GOING TO CRUMBLE AND HAVE NO FRIENDS! asking for help and advice, and talking through your problems is a mature thing to do. following people to forums and personally attacking them is not...which possibly just shows i'm a reactionary twat, but still...

Keep talking to us Amilie, we're still listening and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction of help.
  • Options
    Normal people dont follow their ex friend round on the internet being epic dickheads. She's proven herself to be a hell of a lot more mature than you, and i hope one day you'll fucking grow up and realise that life doesn't slot in to these nice little catagories like you want.

It takes two to tango, and it certainly does seem like SCC has the right idea about you maybe having a little crush on amilies ex?
  • Options
    Wow. What an incredibly spiteful little girl.

I've been reading this whole thread, and Amilie, it sounds like despite going through a really difficult time, you have a good head on your shoulders and are sensible. You don't need people like that horrible little cow in your life. I really don't miss being a teenager when I read things like that. Reminds me of the days when you were either a "slag" or "frigid"..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    JessieK wrote: »
    How fucking dare you? I do not fancy Amilie's ex boyfriend. Yes I am friends with him and think Amilie is treating him like a piece of shit and he deserves more. He is not being pathetic going round crying all the time like Amilie is and he is being pushed away.

And as for saying I am a psycho, are you joking? I don't try and kill myself the minute things get a bit tough and wait for everyone else to pick up the pieces for me. Everyone has problems but most people get on with it and don't whimp and moan like Amilie.

You have a great little crew here don't you Amilie? But you want to know what I think? You are not worth the dirt on the floor. You are some poor excuse for a girl and I can't believe I have spent the past 5 years being friends with you. It makes me sick to think about it.

Jessica, please go away and leave me alone. Like other people have said, why are you here if you feel so strongly against me? I know you want a reaction from me and you are not going to get one. Not now, not ever.

I would like to make a few things clear though. I didn't try and kill myself the minute things got a bit tough, as you put it. Jessica, you don't know the half of what was going on and you cannot hold it against me for not telling you. I am perfectly aware that other people have problems and no where in this thread have I said that they don't.

Also, I have not pushed my ex away. He ran. If he wanted to give his support I wouldn't have stopped him. I can't comment on his behaviour at school or out of school at the moment, but what has happened between us has nothing to do with anyone.

Jessica, you clearly feel very strongly about the matter of my ex. If you do fancy him then go and shag him for all I care. Maybe then you will have half the understanding of how I feel now. I don't care if you feel like you have wasted the past 5 years, so stop being so immature and pathetic.

And the people I talk to on here, are not my crew. They are people who chose to reply to my post, I didn't force them, they chose to. And for you to come and criticize that is so immature, when all they are doing is helping me. I don't care what you think of me, Jessica. But if you think so little of me, like everyone else has said, get out, because I don't need or want your opinions.
  • Options
    Please Fuck Off You Spitful Little Twat!
This discussion has been closed.