Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can someone please please help me?!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JessieK wrote: »
    amilie, go kill yourself.
    all that did was make me laugh.

To be brutally honest you are a fucking evil bitch. How can you say that to someone?! Seriously I think you need a reality check...
  • Options
    JessieK wrote: »
    amilie, go kill yourself.
    all that did was make me laugh.
    Oh, die.

You have every right to use this messageboard for it's intended purpose, but if you're going to come on here to abuse someone who is clearly not in a good place then you are not welcome. Nobody cares about your little dispute, and if you want to show us that Amilie is immature and stupid then you're going about it entirely the wrong way - all you're doing is showing us how spiteful and vindictive you are, and only reinforcing our opinion of her as a mature girl with little support.

If you are going to use language like that here, you will be banned very very quickly. Telling somebody to "go kill yourself" on a website like this (or anywhere, for that matter) is completely out of line, as well as disgustingly offensive, and will not make you any friends here.

I don't know what you're trying to do here. If you're only here to piss Amilie off then just leave before your inevitable ban, since she clearly is a much better person than you are.
  • Options
    Too right Franki!
  • Options
    Firstly, I want to say thank you to everyone, and I really do appreciate all your help and advice.

Secondly, Jessica, you have probably just managed to offend a lot of people besides me by saying "go kill yourself." It is plain insensitive and isn't helpful to anyone. Do not bother replying, I think I am speaking for more than one person when I say I don't want you here.

I am really sorry to anyone if offence has been caused, because of Jessica leaving comments on this thread.
  • Options
    I'm sure she'll be banned asap. All of her posts break rules.
  • Options
    im sorry youre having to put up with this shit Amilie. You dont need it.
    The only reason I can think of for such vitriol is jealousy. Maybe not of your situation but shes blatantly got a thing for your ex and thats probably why shes being spiteful and wishes you such harm.

I hope you dont take it to heart
  • Options
    Oh my god i cant believe what i have just read i hope youre ok amellie ignore her hope she is banned from this site
  • Options
    I have never known such a calous evil person, i hope that when you turn round to someone and be that evil to them, i hope that if anyone ever did do anything that you feel guilty for the rest of your life.

Amilie you are clearly the better person here and i think shes the one who has mental problems...
  • Options
    Hi Amilie,

Sorry you've having such a hard time of it, especially today with the abusive messages you've had. As others have pointed out, JessieK has broken many of TheSite's rules and so has been banned. Again, as other users are saying - ignore her comments, you're doing really well in dealing with all you're going through so please don't let this set you back.

Hang in there and keep posting. :thumb:
  • Options
    Jessica by posting such inflamatory remarks on here - i believe that you could be inbreach of the 1997 Protection from Harrasment Act - which could mean that you could be prosecuted and sent to prison for up to 6 months or face a very hefty fine. Threfore I would think very carefully before posting anything else.

Amelie i would print out this thread and show it you your head of year, Jessica should not be allowed to get away with acting like that to you or anyone else. I think your replies have been very grown up an eloquent.
  • Options
    Hope you are ok Amillie
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your support everyone. I am so sorry that she came on here. Thank you Sim 1 for banning her.

I will print off the comments and show them to my year head. However I'm really worried about school tomorrow; Jessica is not going to be happy and I really don't want her to hurt me. I know it is really cowardly, but I don't want to go in. I am too scared.
  • Options
    maybe dont go in and call your year head to tell her why?
  • Options
    Oh joy. You guys are just like turds that refuse to flush, aren't you?
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Jessica by posting such inflamatory remarks on here - i believe that you could be inbreach of the 1997 Protection from Harrasment Act - which could mean that you could be prosecuted and sent to prison for up to 6 months or face a very hefty fine. Threfore I would think very carefully before posting anything else.

Ashleigh, that doesn't just apply to Jessica.

Go away and leave me alone. All that will happen is you will get banned from here and you will not get a reaction from me.
  • Options
    ashieLEE wrote: »
    this is a joke right? sort it out Amilie.

come on, just leave it. There is no good reason to follow Amilie round the web. ITs obvious she is trying to get help and support.
    Im imagining several people will sign up now from the school just to be vicious rather than to offer support, and tbh, if that happens, then it says far more about the people that do it than it does about Amilie.
    Your best bet would just be to be the bigger person and just support a girl in her time of need rather than joining in with trying to make her life harder than it already is just now
  • Options
    Given that you might want to print out the posts to show your year head we'll leave them up for now. However I'd be happy to see them removed once you've done that Amilie.

It's also worth noting what has been said by Wytery, that the posts made could certainly be considered harassment. Whenever someone posts on the internet the address of their computer is recorded Amilie, so if anyone needs to find out proof of who was responsible for the posts then it's certainly something we'd be able to talk to them about.

We'll keep a close eye on the the thread and keep a record of what happens. We've no interest in allowing people to use these forums to bully each other.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Given that you might want to print out the posts to show your year head we'll leave them up for now. However I'd be happy to see them removed once you've done that Amilie.

It's also worth noting what has been said by Wytery, that the posts made could certainly be considered harassment. Whenever someone posts on the internet the address of their computer is recorded Amilie, so if anyone needs to find out proof of who was responsible for the posts then it's certainly something we'd be able to talk to them about.

We'll keep a close eye on the the thread and keep a record of what happens. We've no interest in allowing people to use these forums to bully each other.

Yup, like I said this morning, keep a hold of these posts (though try not to keep reading them) and be in touch with your year head. Best xx
  • Options
    That made for pretty vicious reading.

Whilst it may be true that we on here don't know every side to the story, it really doesn't matter too much. Amilie needs some support, which seems to be lacking from her so-called friends and family. and we on here will try, in our albeit limited capacity, to do so.

So, Jessica and anyone else concerned, don't bother coming on here. You're absoloutely right. We don't care how few or how many boys she's slept with. It's not relevant to her currant predicament. I don't know how valid your grievences with her are, but they do not justify you bullying her on here and saying quite frankly discusting things, I wouldn't dream of saying to anyone. If she's that bad, you should be happy to stay away from her. So, drop it and move on.

Amilie - I still don't know what to say. It really seems like you've got no one to lean on. You're mother's in Ireland? So, who's looking after you, at the moment? Do you have anyone at all you can trust? If so, I really think you need to surround yourself with these people, at the moment. You might want to speak to your year head about Jessica and anyone else, as it seems you're getting bullied, or at least, coming into conflict with other people at school. If the school can try and put some distance between you and them, plus get them to agree to stay away and not talk to you, I think it would be best. Always feel free to come on hear to talk about anything. We're always here to listen and chat.
  • Options
    I've read this thread with intrigue from start to finish and a few things have run through my mind.

Firstly, Amilie, I like your name :D hehe

I don't know you in the slightest, but from what you say and how you say it, you seem to be an extremely intelligent person.

Yes, you may only be a teenager, but don't underestimate yourself. The only thing that can set you back is your mind - all obstacles can be removed if you want them to be.

There seems to be some small minded people and others who seem to direct their unresolved issues at you, both on here and throughout your daily life at school, home etc.

I can't say that i've not had stereotypical views of young mothers when i've seen them out - in the past i must add, because that would be a lie. However, although I may have turned some people into a stereotype, i wouldn't actively abuse people, as some are doing to you.

As i've grown up though, my views have changed and I have seen some people succeed extremely well as young parents.

For example, my best friend had a kid when she was 18 (i know a slight bit older than you, but not that much older) and she went on to study her A Levels and is now at university part time. She also has her own house and works 2 part time jobs to pay for it. I must add that not only am I extremely proud of her for raising her child well, but for continuing her education. Her daughter is just the sweetest thing ever. (She is also single btw and has had little or no input from the father up until recently).

I think you should look on your future positively - yes, your mum may be ignoring you or refusing to talk to you at the moment, particularly for reasons you are unaware, but I hope she wishes to have input in your and your baby's lives in the future. I can assume that she is worried for your future. Her ability to demonstrate this in a constructive way seems to have been lost in the ether somewhat.
    You have the opportunity to produce a life here and affect how someone turns out as a person - do you not think that this is one of the best things in the world to possibly do? I know it sounds a bit of a cliche, but I don't think there's anything as rewarding as raising a child - some might disagree though.

Your comments regarding taking your life did upset me a bit. I mean I have, in the past, on occasion, considered suicide, again, when I was younger though. I think you have the opportunity for such a rewarding life ahead of you that you should stop thinking these thoughts. If you ever feel like this, just come on here - and as proven now, there's someone on here at all hours:eek2: that you will be able to talk to.

I'd suggest ignoring the immature folk at school, although I know this is easier said than done. I was subject to a number of rumours at school (which were exactly that) and mud sticks doesn't it. If possible, can you have private lessons with tutors? People have commented, and rightly so, that the comments from your so called 'school mates' who have been on the board and joined in this thread are 'bullying' and harrassment, which I would agree with. Don't let these miscreants impose their views on you. Take the moral high road. If spending time to come onto a forum where someone has asked for help and bully them is the best thing they have to do with their time, then they lead rather sad lives do you not think? I wonder how many of these muppets would show up to meet me for a friendly chat? ;) :chin:

I can only further echo what other people have said and if you need to talk, even if it's just about rubbish, then drop me a line, after all, we are all real people, even if we are sat a fair way away from you.
  • Options
    I hate bullies, want some vigilante justice >:-[ although I feel amilie is a bit too mature for that heh. Amilie you shouldn't let them make you feel bad and you are dealing with it really well - they are just bullies. Their comments are neither justified or fair. I got bullied at school a bit and it is shitty, but the upside is they go away.

Good luck with anyone, if you ever need an extra person to talk to feel free to PM me!
  • Options
    =] Let us know how school went for you!
  • Options
    Print this and show it to the head master/mistress of your school.

Utterly disgusting.
  • Options
    HI Amilie, hope you are feeling well. that Jessica has a mental age of 4! What age is she, she so wise in the ways of the world! Don't worry sweetie, the wheel ALWAYS turns & Jessica will be probably bawling her little eyes out & crying to her mammy if she ever gets pregnant. but she probably doesn't know how!
    Anyway, you are far more important, so how are you feeling? I hear your mum is in ireland? Thats where I live. Let her blow off some steam, she will come around, don't worry. Hope the morning, noon & night sickness is easing up ! xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone.

Thank you all so much.

Ok, well firstly I haven't been at school all day...after I logged off last night I started to feel really ill. Throughout yesterday I had stomach cramps and I rang the hospital and they said wait and see, so I did just that. But during the night it got worse and worse. I rang my MHN and she came round. I started being sick (again) and she took me to hospital, where I promptly passed out. Everything is more or less ok, the stress had been the main cause and because of that my blood pressure went all weird then my pulse dropped. I was kept in until lunchtime today.

So I have only been at school for a few hours. My MHN came in with me, after ringing my year head this morning to explain. She read the posts on here, last night, and to say the least she was shocked.

I have shown the comments to my year head, along with the msn messages. Jessica has been suspended from school until next Wednesday and Ashleigh until Monday. They are both banned from the school Internet. Everyone who has been making comments to me at school will be addressed individually, although I doubt this will do much. Maybe that is just me feeling like that.

My mum is still in Ireland, and the £150 she gave me is running a bit low now, which is a slight problem. As for who is looking after me, well no one. Not at home anyway. I mean I can ring my MHN if there is a problem like last night and I know I can rely on my year head at school but I am at home by myself at the moment and I don't know how long for.

And as for how I am feeling now...I don't really know what to think or feel. I am really tired and my stomach still feels a bit odd. And my head hurts from where I hit it when I passed out. Quick and easy way to get seen without waiting around I guess.

Oh and FCUK it, I like me name too (: Except when people can't say it right.
  • Options
    really glad the school are dealing with it, and im glad the stomach cramps turned out to be not serious x
  • Options
    Hey, glad the cramps weren't serious. I think you should take advantage of the quiet house, the wind & rain here in Ireland will drive your mum back home soon enough! how do you mean your stomach feels odd? If it feels "sore" it's because the muscle of the womb is stretching. Have you had a scan? The only reason to worry is if you get severe pain on one side & a pain in your shoulders, or bleeding. The hospital told me when I had my miscarriage that these were the things to seek treatment for. But you were lucky that it was ok. I can't believe your mum left you so little money? Is there any relation near you that you can turn to? It's good the MHN is supportive to you. I hope you never have to see that Jessica person again, I'm so shocked at what she said & I'm glad the site has barred her. what business is it of hers if you have 20 kids! She's no friend, & real friend would support you if you said you wanted to go to the moon & back! take care xx
  • Options

I have shown the comments to my year head, along with the msn messages. Jessica has been suspended from school until next Wednesday and Ashleigh until Monday. They are both banned from the school Internet.

Without commenting on the rest of the post, I am glad this has been addressed. Such nasty little bitches should not have got away with that.
  • Options
    can you not look at getting benefits? especially if you are now effectively estranged from your mum and in full time education? i am sure you could get income support. plus food vouchers due to being with child...
  • Options
    I'm not sure how to explain it. It sort of feels like someone has kicked me really hard in the stomach loads of times and a feeling like I feel sick, but don't...if that makes sense. I was told to go back if it hasn't got better in a few days.

I haven't got anyone close by who can lend me money, but I am going to go the bank at some stage and see if I can draw money out of my account. I think it is unlikely though as it is one of those stupid ones that you can put money in but can't take it out until you are 21. It will be something I will take about when I have my social services meeting.

As for Jessica, I came home from school today to find a load of lovely messages on the answer machine. She is "outraged" over being banned from thesite and thinks blatant favouritism has been shown. She said I had better watch out or I will die and she is glad that I was in hospital and could have lost the baby. When she gets back to school she will "make me sorry for everything I have ever done and make my life so hard, breathing will be impossible".

:(
This discussion has been closed.