Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Self-Harm journal TW

Comments

• Options
    OliOli Posts: 120 The Mix Convert
    That's fantastic news, @LorryTruck! Well done =)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    RuhRuh Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    Hi that is so amazing - keep it up, u can do it.
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heeey @LorryTruck

So glad to see you reaching 18 days! <3
    You've got thiiis! <3
    klsvr7mi1xg8.png
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    This is AMAZING!! Keep going, you have so got this!!!

Were all right behind you supporting you every step of the day.

I'm going to say it again because i am so proud of you - you beat your target plus a day!! That is brilliant - you are doing so well :)
  • Options
    Wow ur doing so good - I want to say your it! 😀
  • Options
    AnnieDPAnnieDP Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
    @LorryTruck well done, that’s amazing! We’re all here to support you all the way :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Ur doing it! Ur amazing, well done 😀
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    WHOOOOOOO

YOU'RE DOING AMAZING GIIIIRL<3

xmU2rbb.gif
  • Options
    @LorryTruck that is fantastic to hear, well done! You should be super proud of yourself! <3
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    So pleased for you 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I am so beyond beyond proud to come back after a little while to see how amazingly you're doing @LorryTruck ! and to see the support from everyone is truly beautiful also! You really are a Rockstar no matter what <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    🎉GO YOU @LorryTruck!!!!!! :star: This is such a huge milestone and you should be really proud of yourself (we all are!) 🙌 Seeing you being this strong has helped me with my own recovery path, so I want to say a massive thank you for motivating me to stay strong <3

Socially distant high five coming your way! x
    psfcyrdgcamp.gif

• Options
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey, @LorryTruck! I've not been on the boards for a couple of days, and just seen that you made it to 3 weeks. That is fantastic, well done!

I'm really sorry to hear that you were struggling yesterday. How are you feeling today? :)

Remember that progress is rarely ever linear, we all have bad days and setbacks. But it's important to try and not let these off-days get you down too much. Take a step back and look at all the progress you have made so far. You're doing amazing, and remember, we are always here for you! <3

ww4zchmkkxwh.png
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    Day 52 - 24 days clean.

Hey @Oli
    Oli wrote: »
    I'm really sorry to hear that you were struggling yesterday. How are you feeling today? :)

I'm the same as yesterday. I keep feeling the need to do it, it's like I'm feeling to much, feeling too fragile, and it's making me want to do it. I'm managing just about. I want to scream or something, I want to literally shout, but I feel like I'm restrained, if that makes any sense? Everything is too much atm.

Hey, @LorryTruck :) I'm sorry to hear that you are still feeling much the same. Yes that makes perfect sense. My heart really does go out to you, it must feel very overwhelming with all these strong emotions <3

Do you have any other outlets that you could use to give you some sense of relief from wanting to scream/shout? Perhaps meditation, mindfulness exercises, or even a stress ball? I'm a big fan of stress balls and fidget cubes/toys haha
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh that's great to hear, @LorryTruck. I'm glad you having something that distracts you. What is your favourite type of music?

Yeah give one a try! I use mine quite a lot haha =)
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh that's awesome! Do you have an all-time favourite rock band? Yeah I really like music! I recently discovered a new radio station called 'Hits Radio', which plays lots of feel-good throwback dance tunes haha, I love it =)

Yeah fidget cubes are fantastic as well. I have a little one that looks like this:
    j06cwzwzp991.jpg
  • Options
  • Options