Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Self-Harm journal TW

Comments

• Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    hv6a43ccc9d0.png
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    the way you're keeping going no matter what is beyond inspiring @LorryTruck !! You're doing so amazingly no matter what, but I know it can feel impossible sometimes, especially when you get closer and closer to your target. Here for you for anything you need or want <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • PinkgubelPinkgubel Posts: 19 Settling in
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    Day 37 - 9 days clean

SO PROUD !!!!!
    keep it up, you've got this =) you've done amazingly so far
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    @LorryTruck Woohoo! You're doing amazing :star: You should be so proud of yourself! Recovery is hardly ever linear but how you've persevered, even after the occasional bump in the road, shows your strength of character <3 x
  • OliOli Posts: 120 The Mix Convert
    Wow that is fantastic to hear, @LorryTruck! You're doing absolutely amazing and should be very proud of yourself <3
  • ForestWitchForestWitch Posts: 42 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    AYYYYYYYYYYYY @LorryTruck
    You got this, you are doing so well and should be so super proud of yourself for all the steps you've been taking. We are all so super proud of you here <3
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    u can do this
    Crazy mad insane
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hell yeah
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    AAAAAAAYE @LorryTruck

SO PROUD OF YOU <3

69l5q9fljkzd.png

• SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey lorry truck , well done you’re doing awesome. You should be so proud of yourself.
    Your perseverance is amazing.
    I’m sorry today was tough, sending lots of hugs <3
    You're awesome!
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    Congratulations on reaching two weeks!!! That’s really amazing.

It’s ok to still struggle with things and have off days, thinking about things that happened in the past can really hurt even after a long time. Struggling doesn’t change how strong you are.

We’re always here if you ever need anything. You’re doing incredible :)
    You're awesome!
    edited July 2021
    Congrats for reaching two weeeeeks!

tenor.gif

I agree with @SpaceOtter here! <3
    We all have our off days so it does tend to be a struggle to get through but you're doing really well! <3
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Congrats! You are a :star:<3
    2hmqm8r5g18i.gif

• MoniqueSabeerMoniqueSabeer Posts: 10 Settling in
    Congratulations on reaching two weeks =)
  • OliOli Posts: 120 The Mix Convert
    Massive congrats on making it to two weeks, @LorryTruck! That's an amazing achievement =)

And well done on staying strong and persevering through your bad days. That takes a lot of strength, and you should be super proud of yourself for that <3
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    AMAZING @LorryTruck !!!! So proud and pleased for you!
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend