Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Self-Harm journal TW

Comments

• Options
    natalie_bnatalie_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
    You are so brave @LorryTruck. Thank you for sharing your journey, I think this will help a lot of people make brave decisions in their lives. Just emphasising what everyone has already said, it's your own personal journey and there may be ups and downs but you should be so proud.
    Stay strong <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heya! It's okay! If you're struggling to update your journal here then it's good to have a calendar. Something like this:

a943nx6tw9jc.png

To have it on your wall and keep track of the days you haven't self harmed. <3
    Having a colour/sticker system helps too!

A daily dose of motivation:
    a11l6vykgpye.png

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    It's good to see that! <3
    You've got this! <3

fo7mxdpowo7p.png
  • Options
    Saw this and wanted to share it here! <3
    gsnduxdijppd.png
  • Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options
  • Options
    IsaacnmIsaacnm Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi.
    You are doing so well, honestly. The self-determination you have showed in not only reaching 5 days clean but, sticking with it and now on your way to beat it, and that you will definitely do.
    We are all here for you and you are doing amazingly :))
  • Options
  • Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    YOU GO @LorryTruck!!!!!! :star: Super proud of you <3
  • Options
  • Options
    AAAYE!

SO PROUD OF YOOOOU! <3

rcc74w66yp87.png
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    WOOOOOOOO!

LET'S GOOO, L <3<3<3

mod edit: removed real name
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey @LorryTruck

You're doing really well! <3 I know things may seems really hard right now but you've got this. We're here if you need to talk!

hlun6fpxr1vd.png
  • Options
  • Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    YOU'RE DOING AMAZING @LorryTruck :star:

I understand how hard it can be to stay clean, but when you build up the days like you are doing, you can reflect on how far you've come and see that there are alternatives ways to manage feelings/emotions <3 Don't be hard on yourself if you continue to find it hard, recovery is never linear, but staying clean for over a week and fighting those urges is a huge milestone!

You are strong and you can do this! <3
  • Options
    IsaacnmIsaacnm Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    You're doing so well!!!!
    When the bad days come, it's always gonna be hard, but the fact that its hard shows that it's important and is worthwhile.
    You are amazing, and we are all here for you.
    You can do this! :)))
  • Options
    espurrierviespurriervi Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    @LorryTruck Apologies for my delayed response but I am so so proud of you for what you did, it takes courage and strength you should be so pleased with yourself! Keep going, you got this <33
    treat yourself with kindness
  • Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    zoenicole97zoenicole97 Posts: 4 Newbie
    @LorryTruck it sounds like you are having a difficult time at the moment, I'm sorry that you are experiencing this. However, your journal idea is brilliant and super brave too! It's scary enough to think about changing, and even scarier sharing your progress with others - well done :)

You are not alone in this - I'm sure you have seen all the lovely people cheering you on in the comments, add me to that list haha :) Try not to let slip-ups get you down - think about it, on day 0 you had 0 days clean - you made it to six! You've made it this far, and I believe you can do it again.

Don't give up - we are here for you through the good and the bad :)
  • Options
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I am beyond proud of you @LorryTruck , just read through your posts from last week or so and truly, it is so impressive how open you are willing to be with us all, choosing to include us in your journey (whatever route it may take). You're awesome <3 (google pics of baby Shiba Inu's if you ever want to lift ur mood 1 tiny percentage) x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    YES THEYRE ACC SOOOO CUTE like they're amazing and in Japan they just have cafes with those dogs in to play with <3<3 It brings some joy =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.