Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Ohhh wish I was a swan having a midnight snack @GreenTea . Be safe :smiley:
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    What are you allowed to feed swans these days? Never know anymore. I wanted to feed the ducks the other week
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Liam said:
    Yaaaa 🤪🤪

That's what I like to hear🤪
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Liam said:
    Ohhh wish I was a swan having a midnight snack @GreenTea . Be safe :smiley:

Is what it is. 
    Been lots of baby swans recently, most have grown and lost their grey feathers now though.
    I went down at 2am the other night and the swans were still paddling about!
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    That sounds like a good idea for tonight @GreenTea I understand it’s really hard to stay distracted in that negative place :( 

@Salix_alba_2019 I’m ok thank you how are you?

@Liam sorry if you’ve answered this already but .. are you going to school tomorrow lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    What are you allowed to feed swans these days? Never know anymore. I wanted to feed the ducks the other week

We have a swan sanctuary. Tells you what you can and can't do and normally people there to monitor. Not this time of the night tho.
    I'll take some seeds down.
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Aw good luck with that @Salix_alba_2019
     it was good! Had nice day trip to Cambridge with my sisters
    Awwww that sounds lovely, I wish my siblings and I did things like that lol

Also, When's Teddy's birthday too? 
  • Options
    @independent_ possibly but also possibly not :lol:
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Posted a new cover photo for Facebook today got 46 likes. I was hoping for over 5 lol but lol little things make you realise you know more people than you realise. 

I hoped you basked in all that love ♥️
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Who else has a twin???

i only have one very close friend and my sister is trying to steal her. And I want to go get drunk with her in Nottingham for weekend and now my sister started speaking to her and is coming but I said I think I should do something by myself for once. As always do stuff together

yet omg. Her friends always invite me to her things but my sister never lets me go. Which is just rude. One way for one but not for the other. My older sister agrees with me that she shouldn’t come with me

but she seems to be coming anyway. Ughg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @independent_ yh it really impacts everything. I haven't been in my full game today, barely eaten, barely slept, just feel.. zombie like with all these suicidal and negative thoughts whizzing round my mind. 
  • Options
    Omg no but I’d LOVE to have a twin :lol: I think one me is annoying enough :smiley: or not 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Who else has a twin???

i only have one very close friend and my sister is trying to steal her. And I want to go get drunk with her in Nottingham for weekend and now my sister started speaking to her and is coming but I said I think I should do something by myself for once. As always do stuff together

yet omg. Her friends always invite me to her things but my sister never lets me go. Which is just rude. One way for one but not for the other. My older sister agrees with me that she shouldn’t come with me

but she seems to be coming anyway. Ughg

Nottingham is going into local lockdown I'm pretty sure..
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Aw good luck with that @Salix_alba_2019
     it was good! Had nice day trip to Cambridge with my sisters
    Awwww that sounds lovely, I wish my siblings and I did things like that lol

Also, When's Teddy's birthday too? 
    Ya know. I think we might of been getting teddy’s birthday wrong. Apparently it’s says different at the vets so rn I dunno. But I know it wasnt that long ago when we thought it was his birthday like few months lol. But it’s only been a few days from anaverary since we brang him home!!!

Aww why don’t you do that with them? 
  • Options
    @independent I'm goood and I also made some good desisions today which I'm feeling proud of 😁

@Shaunie one time I took some peas down and I got to feed the baby ducks out my hand 😭 and then some little kids saw me and I let them do it too😭
  • Options
    If rule of 6 isn't followed as well, we are going into a 9pm curfew and full lockdown 🙃🙃🙃 they did a conference today about it
  • Options
    I’m talking about in a few months. 

Did anyone hear about the person who had a house party and got fined 10,000 for it?  That is actually 100% true
  • Options
    Tbh it’s nice being a twin but few negatives 
  • Options
    Like my twin is pretty and I’m not. So I’m jelous.  compare about everything 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @Shaunie I'm a twin lol

My siblings and I aren't close, one lives up north and she's very distant from us all and I don't get along with the younger one so we just don't talk😅
  • Options
    But tbh at least we won’t be having another national lock down
  • Options
    @GreenTea I really understand that feeling :( I’ve had that a lot lately too. Sending you massive hugs <3 

@Salix_alba_2019 ahhh that’s great about those decisions!! I love when things go right like that. 

@Liam I suspect that’s a no to school then ;) I don’t blame you I used to hate school

@Shaunie I don’t have a twin but I’ve got 3 older sisters who I now get on really well with. We used to fight loads when we were younger but now not
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Shaunie I'm a twin lol
    👯‍♀️It’s annoyingTo share your birthday right lol
  • Options
    I decided to watch the chase. Just wanted to watch something but didn’t know what haha
  • Options
    @independent_
     yeah feel like most siblings get out of the fighting stage!
  • Options
    Need to go to sleep. Got to wake up early tomorrow. Night all <3
  • Options
    @independent_ sending hugs back. Thank you so much for caring. Means a lot.

I'm tired of being ignored when I'm not ok.. like I speak out but don't exist..it sucks :(
  • Options
    @Shaunie @independent_ I feel like siblings knowwww how to make you angry😅

@Liam, I know this sounds crazy but are you related to somone on the boards? 
  • Options
    @Shaunie definitely, and especially cause 2 of my sisters don’t live at home I get along with them much better now that I don’t spend 24/7 with them haha 
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 not that I know of :lol: who’d ya think I’m related to?