Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I beat everyone with the sibling game tbh.. I have 6 siblings and my parents are in their mid 40s 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,541 Skive's The Limit
    Lol yeah is annoying spending 247 with each other 

sometimes me and my sister are like “I’m bored”. So one of us hits one as bored and then keeps doing it until they actually get annoyed and we start fighting 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

everytime we go like “I’m not going to get annoyed” then we end up fighting for real 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Liam said:
    @Salix_alba_2019 not that I know of :lol: who’d ya think I’m related to? 
    I thought you were related to the zen master
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,659 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I’m really sorry to hear you’re feeling ignored it is horrible I know how it feels. I’m always here if you need to chat <3 

@Salix_alba_2019 they certainly do know how to make you angry!!! One of my sisters is exactly like that she knows how to get on the wrong side of almost anyone ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Salix_alba_2019 haha :lol: nah, me and Zen are just good pals :smiley:
  • Options
    @independent_ thank you 💕💕 you are the best. Honestly up there on the kind people I've met chatt
  • Options
    I have 3 sisters and my parents are in their late 50s/early 60s. I’m the youngest haha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I’m 5 days self harm free yayyyyyya 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Need to find a pair of jeans that will match a work top for jeans for genes day.. urgh
  • Options
    I have 3 sisters and my parents are in their late 50s/early 60s. I’m the youngest haha 

I'm more than happy to send you some more siblings. I have a range of brothers and sisters between ages 10 and 27 😂
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Salix_alba_2019 haha :lol: nah, me and Zen are just good pals :smiley:
    Ooooo hahaha 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I’m 5 days self harm free yayyyyyya 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
    Woooop woooop! 😁♥️
  • Options
    Omg some of the things children come out with 🤣
  • Options
    @Shaunie that is fantastic!! Well done I’m really proud of you!

@GreenTea thank you, you’re really kind as well <3 it’s so appreciated. 

@Salix_alba_2019 it’s interesting you say that about @Liam and zen - I’ve often wondered if anyone I know has ever joined here and spoken to me and not known they were speaking to me haha. The people that I know on here now I’ve met through here 
  • Options
    Brilliant.some guy also by the river... Urgh
  • Options
    Thank you 💕💕💕💕
  • Options
    I’ve been drinking peach gin today. Feels like it’s not done a lot. Disappointinggggg
  • Options
    Oooo @Shaunie is peach gin nice? I’m not so keen on gin. 

I actually haven’t drank at all since being so drunk on Saturday lol 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @independent_
    I can confirm that Zen and I are not related. I have wondered about that too but I’m pretty sure that none of my pals use this site. Tbf, there’s not many males on here which is kinda sad :lol: where ma guyzzz at ??

anywhos I’m off to bed just in case nana forces  me to school tomorrow. She buys me tangy toms for after school which keeps me going throughout the day :lol: night night everyone 
  • Options
    Not the best person to ask cause I hateeeee every drink that is alcoholic. But ya know. Gotta just not think about it lol
  • Options
    Thank you @independent_ I'm always about if you need me
  • Options
    Same here @independent_ lol, it's always a fear of mine that somone in my personal life figgures me out online 😅

Snap! Same here. I've met some lovely hooman through The Mix"and some of the team too but shhhhhh, I'm not really allowed to mention it lol
  • Options
    I’m here if anyone wants to speak <3 I would say I am a decent person aswell 
    ha
  • Options
    @Liam I’m pretty sure no one I know uses this site either, my partner knows I use it and has said hello in group chat once but other than that I don’t know anyone who I think would even know about this site haha. 

Goodnight, I hope you sleep well and if you go, that you have a good day at school tomorrow 
  • Options
    Love tagy toms

tc Liam !
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I’ve been drinking peach gin today. Feels like it’s not done a lot. Disappointinggggg
    I want some 😭
  • Options
    @Liam goodnight
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I want some 😭
    I tried drinking it straight. Wasn’t actually as bad as I thought it would! 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Looool
  • Options
    @liam night night!