Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,659 Legendary Poster
    @Salix_alba_2019 I do worry about that too like what if someone I know signs up on here and recognises me haha - my name isn’t exactly the most common, and when paired with my situation people may recognise. But I’ve realised how unlikely this is now so I’m not as scared of it as I once was. 

Really I have met some fantastic people here, never met any of the team though lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I can’t face drinking alcohol. I got so horribly drunk no thanks lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,541 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2020
    I’m about 90% sure my family have seen and read some of my posts and know about this place. The police have slipped up and I have left my phone without locking at and much of saw it say “THE MIX”. 
    But ya know i don’t actually care too much because if they read all my posts which yeah I doubt they care enough to bother looking then it’s just kinda rude because it’s my outlet and I don’t think they would invade my privacy like that and would respect it. But if not then it is what it is
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Can't get my head around the fact my thread has 483 pages of posts 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    You alright there @Emoji246 😊
  • Options
    The spam block finally got me lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea it really is fantastic!!! A great achievement 
  • Options
    @GreenTea it really is fantastic!!! A great achievement 

Yep. Just can't get my head around it.

Knowing I'm so hated to.. it confuses my brain 
  • Options
    Nothing worse than being spam blocked @Salix_alba_2019
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    No thanks for asking tho 🥺
  • Options
    Nothing worse than being spam blocked @Salix_alba_2019
    I'm actually really proud of myself lool
  • Options
    @GreenTea you are absolutely not hated!!! I don’t hate you, we don’t hate you! 
  • Options
    I’m quite slow at everything so I normally take more than 30 seconds to read and write a post haha @Salix_alba_2019
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @GreenTea you are absolutely not hated!!! I don’t hate you, we don’t hate you! 

I often feel hated by a lot of people.and it really puts me down. It's like I'm not understood and assumptions are to quickly made.. it is what it is I guess.
  • Options
    I’m quite slow at everything so I normally take more than 30 seconds to read and write a post haha @Salix_alba_2019
    *pats head* it's okay you're doing great a haha 
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    No thanks for asking tho 🥺
    Sending lots of hugs your way❤️🤗
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Hugs @Emoji246 💕
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I have to wake up at 7am ugh
    sickening 
    can’t remember last time I had to actually leave my bed that early 🤢
  • Options
    Right homes, I'm heading in attempt to get my sleeping back on track. I'm I've pushed it back from 2am to 1:30 am so now I'm going to try 1am.

Its been lovely as usual catching up with you guys, take care 😊
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 @Shaunie 🥺❤️❤️ThankYou
  • Options
    I have to be up at 6 but I just don't even care at this point.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Take care salix <3
    i hope you dream of happy goats 💕
  • Options
  • Options
    @GreenTea I think sometimes it’s easy to feel like that and have that anxiety that people hate you when really they don’t. I regularly get the thoughts in my head that no one really likes me/people hate me/etc too. It’s really hard feeling like that 
  • Options
    @Shaunie omg you need to sleep too
  • Options
  • Options
    @Shaunie omg you need to sleep too
    I do 😂😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂
  • Options
    Trying to keep up with 2 different forums tonight. I'm here also on a forum like the mix but 18+. To many conversations at once
  • Options
    @GreenTea I think sometimes it’s easy to feel like that and have that anxiety that people hate you when really they don’t. I regularly get the thoughts in my head that no one really likes me/people hate me/etc too. It’s really hard feeling like that 

I guess.
    Some people kinda show it though which is upsetting but oh well!
  • Options
    Goodnight @Salix_alba_2019, been lovely chatting to you too