Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    GreenTea said:
    @GreenTea I think sometimes it’s easy to feel like that and have that anxiety that people hate you when really they don’t. I regularly get the thoughts in my head that no one really likes me/people hate me/etc too. It’s really hard feeling like that 

I guess.
    Some people kinda show it though which is upsetting but oh well!
    I think you’re speaking about me. 

But literally been involving you in my convos today but you’re ignoring me. Which is okay. But I just wanted to say as you’re speaking about someone here so wanted to say my part incase anyway
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just been informed the school next door to my house has 2 covid cases... Brilliant. Burning any balls that come into the garden from their play area. 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    @GreenTea I think sometimes it’s easy to feel like that and have that anxiety that people hate you when really they don’t. I regularly get the thoughts in my head that no one really likes me/people hate me/etc too. It’s really hard feeling like that 

I guess.
    Some people kinda show it though which is upsetting but oh well!
    I think you’re speaking about me. 

But literally been involving you in my convos today but you’re ignoring me. Which is okay. But I just wanted to say as you’re speaking about someone here so wanted to say my part incase anyway

Speaking in general terms. It's been the same on twitter today too. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea of course it’s upsetting, it’s really understandable that. 

@Shaunie oh my goodness that’s early... I hate getting up early 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    You used the word “here” so was just assuming sorry

and used the word “too” so guess you mean here “too
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I hope ur okay @Shaunie🥺🥺
  • Options
    Been a lot of shit with a community on twitter and it's extremely shit when you try to support them and talk to them and get blanked.. there's a whole police investigation with the twitter stuff though, won't go into detail but that's what I've not mentioned it specifically.
  • Options

@Shaunie oh my goodness that’s early... I hate getting up early 
    IKR grosss
  • Options
    Been low today but thanks. I’m here if wanna speak @Emoji246
  • Options
    Sending hugs to you also @Shaunie💕
  • Options
    @independent_ yep. Just shit. So much shit going on and small things are the final thread. Gonna rant in my journal Tomorrow and just cry everything out
  • Options
    Thank emoji <3
  • Options
    I know one thing I really hate is feeling ignored. So I make an effort to speak to everyone because I know how upsetting it is to go on somewhere where people are chatting and to feel completely blanked. 

Hello @Emoji246, I hope you are doing alright <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yep.

I'm really tired. Sigh
  • Options
    Thanks for asking @independent_ I’m doing rubbish I just feel hopeless and like everything is bugging me and stressing a lot about 6th form I really don’t like it 😓❤️
  • Options
    What do you call a change over a change over or a remote control?
  • Options
    I've really fucked up my wrist from throwing stuff earlier, like I've irritated the injury from last year
  • Options
    Aww I hope you feel better soon @GreenTea❤️
  • Options
    @Emoji246 I’m sorry to hear that :( sending big hugs. 

@GreenTea oh no that’s not good hope it’s better soon 

@Shaunie as in a TV remote? That’s a remote control or a telly box 
  • Options
    Telly box! Haven’t heard of that one before!
    i think our family bit weird for calling it a change over. So Trying to change over to remote control lol
  • Options
    Thanks. Just like aches and hurts where I torn the muscle and I don't think it healed properly 
  • Options
    I need to put myself to sleep. ( The One where I will wake up)  Loll take care bye 
  • Options
    @Shaunie my parents have always called it a telly box haha, I think people call it different things. I’ve never heard change over for it. It’s either the box, the telly box, the TV remote or just the remote in our house haha
  • Options
    Thankyou guys for asking how I am today I’m going off to bed now 🥺💕
  • Options
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    Oops.. wrong thread. Was meant for rant thread. Oh well 
  • Options
    My partner has fallen asleep with really loud music blasting through his headphones...how do some people sleep so easy it makes no sense to me :joy: 
  • Options
    🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.