Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My hip nerve issue is flaring up. Currently can't stand
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie @GreenTea my parents have watched Des, I’ve seen bits of it when in the living room.. they liked it.

@Liam that’s very late to be getting home from school? I kinda wanna watch a film with all this film chat but dunno whether I actually will haha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    I've been watching the Crown since like 3:30pm. Probably wasn't wise for my friend to give me access to their Netflix haha
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    Ugh that's rude they said that @Emoji246
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’ve heard good things about the crown @EGM, haven’t watched it though. Maybe I should watch it 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    I had heard a lot about it too, especially from my history teacher. I just decided to watch it as I had nothing else to watch and it is pretty good. @independent_
  • Options
    I wanna watch crown
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Feel like I've been waiting for Support chat all day
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Shaunie said:
    Ugh that's rude they said that @Emoji246
    Ikr
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey @GreenTea
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Heyy 
  • Options
    My internet hates me tonight 
  • Options
    Hiyaaaa
  • Options
    how's everyone?
  • Options
    I’m sad how are you independent
  • Options
    Anch0r33 said:

Hey how are you
  • Options
    how's everyone?

Hey how are you?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I meet a very cute golden retriever today. He was acting cute for attention I’m sure. Now I want a golden retriever 
  • Options
    Golden retrievers are 4th on the smartest breeds list
  • Options
    yeah so he defo knew what he was doing acting cute for the attention lol. Rolling on his back and everything too cute
  • Options
    @Shaunie @GreenTea thank you both for asking. I'm alright. I found some chocolate, didn't think I had any so that was good hahaha. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    hiiiii
  • Options
    Chocolate is good.
  • Options
    Hi liam 
  • Options
    i had a chocolate waffle thing but was sickly
  • Options
    I didn't think I had any chocolate, but found some in my chocolate drawer hahaha. 

Heeeyy @Liam, how are you?
  • Options
    tired and got head ache but im alrighttt as always :lol:
  • Options
    Liam said:
    hiiiii

Hi Liam
  • Options
    @Liam nothing worse than a headache, hope it goes away soon. Chocolate waffle that sounds nice