Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi guys ❤️
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    Aww @GreenTea I'm sorry to hear that sending hugs. I'm alright just back from the beach 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ahh I miss the beach!! Hope you had fun
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    Boredd 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    Hi guys ❤️

Hello. How are you
  • Options
    I’m ok today thanks @GreenTea How are you?
  • Options
    Hiya emoji. How was sixth form today
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie it was fine they phoned my Mom 
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    I’m ok today thanks @GreenTea How are you?

Struggling but doesn't mat
  • Options
    Did you want to speak about it? Why did they phone your mum?
  • Options
    @Shaunie I didn’t want to speak about it really but they phoned my mom then spoke to me and basically called me a liar ☹️😩
  • Options
    I'm really tired
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Emoji246 said:
    @Shaunie I didn’t want to speak about it really but they phoned my mom then spoke to me and basically called me a liar ☹️😩
    Whattt Why did they call you a liar??
  • Options
    Had a salad for early dinner as to tired to function
  • Options
    Love salads if don’t have tomatoes in 
  • Options
    Don't know what film to watch
  • Options
    Greens, sweet corn, peppers and a chive dressing
  • Options
    Has anyone watched des
  • Options
    Des?
  • Options
    Yeah. I don’t know what it is either but yeah people keep recommending it to me 
  • Options
    I have no idea what it is..
  • Options

Has David Tennant in
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Finalllyyyy home from school. Gonna put pjs on and watch toy story now 😂 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Finalllyyyy home from school. Gonna put pjs on and watch toy story now 😂 

Wooo toy story. Which one?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    edited September 2020
    Ya @Shaunie I’ve seen it and @Eleanor has too.. its disturbing but goood

@GreenTea gonna watch it from the start 😄😄
  • Options
    Ahh yess. The first one is the best one
  • Options
    Might just go to bed

• Options
    Shaunie said:
    Emoji246 said:
    Whattt Why did they call you a liar??
    Because I said they was pulling faces and apparently they said they wasn’t 
  • Options
    @Shaunie and told me to stop lyinh