Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    Morninggg

whats everyone up to today?

i need company the whole of today if gunna be bored lol.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Morning 

How are you?
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yah apologises about the circle not running I had worst headache and was knackered 😆 

Sunday circles left due to low space usage and I think a mixture of mod cover as you have to be trained specifically for it :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    If you ever want to sign up @Liam it's usually always quiet rarely we have all 4 and I wind up asking in SC/GC anyway. You won't be taking a space it's there if you need it :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2020
    I have my assessment this morning and I’ve just sent the email to our Head of leaning support lady to let her know about my diagnosis following the autism assessment and thennnnn back to college 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Looking after most excitable puppy right now 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie woah she's so big now🥺

@independent my old housemates  fall asleep to metal lol😅🥺
  • Options
    Ikr proper grown

someone help lol

doing my head in already. She’s too hyper lol. Put her in the crate hahah

https://imgur.com/a/Bp2x0sa
  • Options
    @Shaunie oh gosh, it's the puppy energy 😳

Hoping to have a good a positive day, I'm on my best behaviour I behalf of @Millie2787 loool
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hi guy! I must've accidentally put this chat to notifications on and woke up to over 200 notifications on here and my email... Whoops lol

How is everyone?
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    LOLLL don’t behave just for me @Salix_alba_2019 . DO IT FOR YOU 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    Morning everyone!! 

@Salix_alba_2019 I will never understand!!! I mean I can fall asleep with the TV or quiet music on but at the volume he was playing it at...not a chance.

@Anch0r33 ooo, the notification thing was quite the issue when this thread was first created, that’s why it’s OP has been switched to a system account so that @GreenTea doesn’t get hundreds of notifications lol. I only get notifications if I’m mentioned. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hell
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @Millie2787 I wouldn't do it otherwise loool and I'll end up getting points 

@independent_ See that I can understand, sleeping through loudness is impressive lol
  • Options
    Wellll then @Salix_alba_2019 you carry on behaving for me 😂
  • Options
    Wellll then @Salix_alba_2019 you carry on behaving for me 😂
    Hahaha yes!
  • Options
    Hello?
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    @Shaunie
     watcha doing today?
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    @independent_ that makes sense, I'd hate to have that many notifications all at once lol. 

I'm heading out to the uni book store, wish me luck, none of my reading lists are clear so we'll see what I need to buy haha
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Booo everybody 
  • Options
    Looking after bella the whole day. 

Going for a walk now. What you all doing?

• Options
    Hello
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    Hello @GreenTea, you alright there?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,898 Master Poster
    Actually did quite well in dance today and managed to choreograph part of a duet as part of the upcoming assessment at school.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Actually did quite well in dance today and managed to choreograph part of a duet as part of the upcoming assessment at school.
    That’s great Kasa!
  • Options
    Hello @GreenTea, you alright there?

Not really. How are you?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,898 Master Poster
    My teacher was proud of me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Might pick myself up some rum