Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    One thing I don’t understand is spicy food. Why would you want to suffer while eating?????
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm in a really really bad headspace still so gonna just go. Dont want to say something I shouldn't or find myself triggered by something as it would probably send me over the edge. 
    Bye.
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    @Shaunie what’s wrong ❤️🥺
    Suicidal but always want to die. But thanks for asking. Hope you’re okay
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie ooo I love spicy food, not tooooo spicy but I do like it nowadays. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea there's no space for it on this side sadly, but I'm right next to the window. I wouldn't normally open it because I don't want to let bugs in but I'm so desperate tonight I have had to open it. It's quite nice with it open. I wish I could move the fan to this side haha

Fair enough. Will DM you
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Noo 🥺please don’t do anything ❤️
  • Options
  • Options
    Take care of yourself @GreenTea <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I'm in a really really bad headspace still so gonna just go. Dont want to say something I shouldn't or find myself triggered by something as it would probably send me over the edge. 
    Bye.
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey everyone! Hope you're doing okay Greentea and Shaunie ❤️ 

I've been having a bit of a rough day but doing okay :) 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    @Anch0r33 sorry to hear you're having a rough day sending hugs <3 

@Emoji246 I'm alright thank you how was school today?
  • Options
    It was fine @independent_
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited September 2020
    I feel like I posted a comment somewhere about a Netflix show but I can't rember where 😅
  • Options
    I’m a coward don’t mind me lol
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    You're not @Shaunie
  • Options
    Thank you @Liam
  • Options
  • Options
    @Emoji246 glad to hear it was fine <3 

@Salix_alba_2019 not sure aha I don't remember if it was on this thread (but then again I don't remember what I did this morning so do not rely on my memory for anything)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Ahhh I’m so bored
     anyone want to talk
  • Options
    Don’t want to sleep because I know I’ll just feel more shit when I wake up
  • Options
    idk if my eyes are watering because im tired or because hayfever :lol: or whether im just crying hahaha.. might be a mixture of all of the above :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Sameeee my eyes feel bloodshot
  • Options
    Liam said:
    idk if my eyes are watering because im tired or because hayfever :lol: or whether im just crying hahaha.. might be a mixture of all of the above :sweat_smile:

Go to bed!! You have school tomorrow! Then it's the weekend
  • Options
    I have to write at least another 6 paragraphs before sleep... cry ... :lol:
  • Options
    Omg yeah weekend. I’m actually off this weekend
     kinda wish I wasn’t. I’m so boredd
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I have to write at least another 6 paragraphs before sleep... cry ... :lol:

Homework? Is it due tomorrow?
  • Options
    Yeah @GreenTea :(

@Shaunie ahhhh, enjoy a restful weekend! 
  • Options
    My interview on Monday so I guess I’ll be preparing it over the weekend
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Yeah @GreenTea :(

@Shaunahhhh, enjoy a restful weekend! 
    Which lesson? Is there time to do some I'm tutor and breaks?

Best thing to do is bullet point the key points of what you are writing and then expand them into a few sentences to link them, then it will take an essay form. Just link it together
  • Options
    Also what's it about? I might be able to help!