Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,541 Skive's The Limit
    GreenTea said:
    Thank you. Just trying my best to push through. Lots of not good stuff happening personally and it's just put me in such a negative headspace
    We are here if want to talk through the boards @GreenTea
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,659 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea usually still 2 but sometimes just the 1... big difference from the 6 only a few weeks ago haha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea usually still 2 but sometimes just the 1... big difference from the 6 only a few weeks ago haha

Ahhh well done!! Keep it going! You've cut down so quickly!
  • Options
    Been meaning to try coffee but scared lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @independent_ I only managed one today because of anxiety. Was shaking like a leaf and my heart rate jumped right up lol. Oops
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @independent_ I only managed one today because of anxiety. Was shaking like a leaf and my heart rate jumped right up lol. Oops
     did it make anxiety worse?
  • Options
    @GreenTea thank you! I never thought I could do it, but replacing some of the coffees with teas really helped. So I was still having that hot drink but not just coffee haha 

@Shaunie maybe try it quite weak at first? If you do start drinking it don't start doing what I did and drinking 5 or 6 cups a day hahaha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I’m trying to Improve my social skills. Be more talkative. How am I doing lol
  • Options
    Well tbh I feel like it’s just you two in the convo and I’m in the background saying things no one is really hearing but how do you make good convo. I need friends ah and practice
  • Options
    Ahh what tea are you drinking? @independent_ I don't like tea tbh. Unless it's lemon green tea!
  • Options
    Ah yeah I don’t think I could do that. I barely remember to drink a glass of water a day lol
  • Options
    Don’t you think Nando’s is so so over ranted? What’s your fav place to eat out?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie you're doing great pal!
    hellooooooo erryonee
  • Options
    Ello Liam!
  • Options
    Hello @Liam
    How are you?
    How was school today?
  • Options
    @Shaunie you're doing a good job of making conversation I'd say. Coffee does nothing good for my anxiety aha 

@GreenTea I drink ordinary tea, plain green tea and lemon green tea - lemon is my favourite too!!
  • Options
    @Shaunie hi hi hi ! how you doing??

@GreenTea hellooo, im grand :smiley: I didn't go! :lol: how are you?
  • Options
    Do you have a fav place to eat out @liam @GreenTea  @independent_

also what is your go to meal deal. I feel like that says a lot about someone. Also I think I need to ask this for a closing round for next chat lol 
  • Options
    @Shaune you're doing a good job of making conversation I'd say. Coffee does nothing good for my anxiety aha 

@GreenTea I drink ordinary tea, plain green tea and lemon green tea - lemon is my favourite too!!
    Lemon is a good green tea! I have like 2 boxes of it at the moment lol one for work and one for home!

I once tried it with a little honey added as a natural sweetener, but couldn't deal with that mentally
  • Options
    @Liam
    Oh how come? 
    I'm really struggling tonight but its just oh well I guess.
  • Options
    No one steal my closing round idea haha
  • Options
    My fav place to eat out is a weather spoons  And my go to meal deal is chicken pasta, snickers and cherry Pepsi Max. 
  • Options
    Tesco do the best meal deals!!
  • Options
    @Shaunie I like going to lots of places honestly but agree that nandos is overrated 

Heyyyyy @Liam!!!

@GreenTea I've got a box of lemon and a box of plain green in the place where the coffee is, to remind me to have them instead.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @Shaunie that would make such a goood CR

fave place to eat out ... hmmmm.... tbf I love pub grub :lol: but if we’re talking fancy then prob miller and carter 

go to meal deal is Tesco’s chicken Caesar wrap, walkers ready salted crisps and Dr Pepper, Irn bru or a smoothie .. 

@GreenTea
    im not sure pal, I’m bubbled with really clever folk and im not very clever :lol: but they make me feel extra dumb loool. Sorry you’re feeling down pal, we are here for ya!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @independent_ ah that's good.
    I have far to much coffee products.. different coffee types, different flavours, same coffee different brands, different countries etc
  • Options
    I have 4 pages of CR questions.. don't need to take others ideas 
  • Options
    God chioces @Liam

lol did you ever see that trend Of “rate my meal deal” pictures. I’d say that would be a solid 8 imo
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I have 4 pages of CR questions.. don't need to take others ideas 
    It was a joke..
  • Options
    I love cr like way too much :lol:

@Shaunie .. rate my meal deal.. that’s a thread idea :lol: