Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @Millie2787

Hugs and more hugs being send your way x
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited July 2019
    I've got heat stroke again, i throwed up in a sterm in Oxford when walking to the station, I feel so worthless and I hate heat and the feeling of dead and my phramscy had my pills so I'm gonna be able to live tonight, 

I'm just gonna try to sleep and rest for tonight before a full day at college until 5pm tommorow 😔😔😔

Edit:
    **just want to make it clear that I didn't particularly want to throw up where I did but I was in the middle of nowhere in Oxford so kind of didn't have much of a choice**
    Post edited by davcr0ck on
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,807 Master Poster
    edited July 2019
    Completely freaked out during mentoring today and it was horrible and really embarrassing for me to go through and for my mentor to witness  (sorry.) Currently sitting on my bed in tears. I was scared enough to go to mentoring today but I had to go. I had to go because the head of sixth form/mentoring saw me as I had to go do some stuff for her during work experience. Work experience was stressful too. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Yeah year 8 do work experience. Most do 1 day. Some get to do 2. I did 2. One in January and one today. You do work experience on the reception desk in year 8 and whatever you can find in year 10 and 12.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    So little happening, going stir crazy from lack of seeing anybody. I wake up, try my best to do some things and then sleep again. Rinse. Repeat. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Yet again I’ve woke up feeling so exhausted 😴 this is why I haven’t gone out for the past 4/5 days cause I have no energy. Supposed to be going to town today to get myself out of the house but don’t know if i can anymore 😔 physical symptoms of mental health aren’t fun st all 
    I know the feeling, sending love and hugs @Butterfly23
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    The things I'm ashamed to admit. I'm lonely and I'd like to talk to someone, and people to care about me. Well, I need to meet people... But why would anybody care? Why would anybody want me? Who wants to talk to someone who's a downer all the time? What's good about me? Would it even work and would it even help? Things will never change, it's easier to stay in bed, to feel like this. If only I didn't wake up.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Just sending hugs and love to all those who need it at the minute. We are all here for each other :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Seriously. Like what the fuck! Can't people put these things in the bin. Not on the bin. Some idiot left a tampon inserter on top of the bin and it is gross. I haven't touched it because that is even grosser. And now I have girls outside the loo asking what happened. I don't know what to do. It isn't even like the bin is full. There is plenty of space left in the bin. I can tell as it isn't overflowing. If it is was overflowing then I would understand.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I’m so sad and lost my uncle in law  passed away this morning , was only Wednesday night we were told he’d have 2 months 😔 
    Hope you are ok. Hugs
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Hugs xxx
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    In community time I got my termly progress report. I felt really ashamed of myself and I got really upset about it. When I was crying two year 9's decided to use their phones, go onto Snapchat and take a photo of me without permission. I felt so embarrassed and upset that I just hid at a table on the other side of the room and cried even more. The year 7's actually came over to me, one was just rubbing me on the back to calm me down and I didn't mind and the rest were trying to get me to talk about what happened. One got my form tutor to have a chat with me at the end. My form tutor had a chat with me at the end and she said she never actually saw the year 9's using their phones. She also said that my grades were not as bad as I thought but that she understands what I am going through because one of the older girls got depressed every time she got bad grades. The year 9's deleted the photo but I still didn't like it. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    davcr0ck said:
    My dog ran off home, so I ran after here and I colapsed when I entered back into my village and now I'm in the back of a ambulance, today couldn't get any worse I think its safe to say 
    Thanks all for the hugs, I'm now back home now I've got a quite bad knock on my head and brushes all over me but I'm relieved alright now, got topaz tommorow, so mum dropping me off in Oxford for that and then picking me up afterwards, I've been given instructions to say out of the sun for a few days and been told some other stuff, 

Thanks again for the love and hugs sent out to everyone that needs them tonight and tommorow 

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Sat in A&E at least they put me in the peads waiting rokm so it’s nice a quiet for me , but the stupid HCA stabbed me 3 times before they got a vein 🙄
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I really want to die 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ive been up since 4am, had 2 hours sleep, today is going to drag out so long 

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Just a reminder to you all 💗
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Shaunie said:
    I really want to die 
    Hey Shaunie,

Just wanted to send you some hugs <3

We care about you here, and we are here for you, if you want to talk about anything

If you feel like you're in crisis there is also support available through The Mix crisis messenger, https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team/crisis-messenger

Also the Samaritans are always available   https://www.samaritans.org/  :heart:

You're not alone, we are here for you 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options

@Shaunie and anyone else who needs them in the spoilers are some lists of self harm distractions, self care ideas and ways to decrease anxiety 💗

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Thank you @Stephanie and @Butterfly23

i just had phone call with Samaritans. One hour in I said "I feel disgusting cause I was forced to pee on someone". I thought the rule is not to ever be overly shocked by what someone says. She said "oh my gosh" about 3 times then I'm thinking omg shouldnt I speak about it. She was nice just now I can see why you're not meant to be shocked by what people say even if are shocked
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl

@Shaunie and anyone else who needs them in the spoilers are some lists of self harm distractions, self care ideas and ways to decrease anxiety 💗

Thank you for sharing those butterfly, I reckon they could really help people :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    glad to see you spoke to someone shaunie, hope you feel a bit calmer now
  • Options
    Thank you @Stephanie I hope so ☺️
  • Options
    also thanks @Butterfly23 :D
  • Options
    No problem @Spook98
  • Options
    I need help. I really want to die. I feel empty and nothing. I don't want to go to work. I don't see the point in anything
This discussion has been closed.