Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Everything's changing.

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    *hug*

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for the *hug*'s sorry..
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    You dont need to be sorry

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I do... But thanks.
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    Cause my contract ends and there's no way to extend it. I've got noone else, I'm on my own. I promised her if stick around till the end of it. Now its ending I don't have to stick around. Sorry.

Is there no way of telling her you're struggling and could do with the support? Seems like a bit of a random time for her to end the sessions with you, especially considering the things that are going on for you right now

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    They where due to end last week, but she extended them by 4 weeks. Told her last night just how much I was struggling with everything. Told her I wanted to stop counselling cause I don't think I deserve it, I don't feel like I deserve it,just feel like I'm wasting her time.

The fact that as each day goes on I'm finding it harder to find a reason to be alive. Maybe I am undeserving of help and everything, thinking just stopping everything is a much better plan.
  • Options
    Really on edge right now... Done with people making me feel shitty about myself. The again I guess I'm stupid for allowing them do. Should really get fucking doormat wrote across my forhead.

People cant be trusted any more. Going behind my back and telling other people my business. Fuck it all. Stupid shit.

My tutor just keeps glaring at me I think she knows I'm on edge of doing something really. Maybe I should just get up and leave. Stop her from worrying.
  • Options
    Really on edge right now, just urges everywhere right now. Just don't know what to do, I can't really focus on anything.
  • Options
    Hi Suzy, I noticed that you started a new thread that really explains where you're at right now. Well done for posting.

I'm going to close this one now. As you mention in your other thread, this one is quite long and runs that risk of getting a bit lost. I hope you managed to get some rest last night *hug*
This discussion has been closed.