Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Everything's changing.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't speak to her about it.. She's refusing to accept it, she won't take any help... If she's like my nana weeks.. I can't do this. I can't.
  • Options
    You don't need to do anything your not comfortable with. You can continue using this thread if you want to, if it's helping you to get things out

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    You don't need to do anything your not comfortable with. You can continue using this thread if you want to, if it's helping you to get things out

Sent by Sony Xperia

I agree with becki
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I can't lose her..Sorry:(
  • Options
    Sorry, who can't you lose?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    *hug*
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I don't know what to do anymore... I know we don't get along all of the time but I love her.. I can't lose her.. I can't go through this pain again :(
  • Options
    It's totally understandable. Have you spoken to amyone about how you're feeling?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Nope.. You and BananaMonkey are the only people who know...
  • Options
    That's fine. You keep talking on here if it's helping you

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    That's fine. You keep talking on here if it's helping you

Sent by Sony Xperia

^ This. We are here for you :heart:
  • Options
    I just feel in the way and silly now... Don't want to lose her.. I can't lose her.. It's not fair :(
  • Options
    Had a really rough night with her... I just I feel lost, I jidt don't know how to express what's happened...

Im dreading nursery right now.. Blugh :\
  • Options
    Hope today goes okay for you. Sending cuddles :heart:

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Already wishing I phoned in sick... Then kids keep climbing over me pulling at my face and my arms (which really fudging hurts) I know they are children and that's what they do and stuff... But it really hurts, they don't understand the word no yet. Just want to go home and hide forever..
  • Options
    Feel so shitty tonight... Just want to end this all.
  • Options
    How would you feel about coming in chat tonight? It might help to have somewhere to vent

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    People never liked it lasttime I said I felt shitty.. Might just go and like hide:/ Sorry:/
  • Options
    If you don't feel like talking then it could be a distraction for you? What do you reckon?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Might just keep quiet tonight... Best for everyone..
  • Options
    Have you gone into GC? That might help too

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I ahve yea... I just I don't know.. Sorry :/
  • Options
    I start back at collage tomorrow... We find out for sure if it's what we think it is.. And how long she has left.

Everything that's going to happen has hit me.. What happens if we do lose her? that's it. She's gone. I really don't think I have the strength to go through it all again.

Generally feel so alone, there's people all around me, yet I still feel alone. I just want to grab one of them and be like 'oi look I'm not ok and I want to end all of this pain' But I know the chances of them caring is slim. I guess that it's just one of these things that I have to keep to myself, cause well, no one really cares anymore.

I'm tried of having to be the strong one for everyone, pretending that words don't hurt me or upset me. Believe it or not, I'm just human like everyone else, I do have feelings.. Much to peoples shock.

Mum's said on facebook that she will happily give me up free of charge as I was an accident.. That's possibley made me feel even worse than before. I know she has a lot going on and stuff, but I just want to be tretted like everyone else.

Sorry for posting.. Sorry.
  • Options
    You don't need to apologize about anything. This is your space and you can rant as much as you want. Someone will answer or check in on you to see if you're okay.

How have you got on today? How was college? Any news yet?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    We have news... Its not good. College is shitty. Sorry:\
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that 😞 *hug* If you want to talk about it please do

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Weeks... That's all they give her :( sorry... I should shush...
  • Options
    Awe Suzy that's so hard 😞 have they put you in touch with anyone that can support you through this? Like a counselor?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Naa... I just feel numb..:\
  • Options
    Hi Suzy,

It sounds like your mum is poorly, I've just gone back through your thread a few pages to catch up on what's been going on. Would you like to talk about what's happened? If you can tell us a bit more about what's going on we can suggest some places that you will be able to get some support during this difficult time.

It must be hard given the relationship with your mum, I imagine your emotions are quite confused about it all? Would that be right?

You mentioned having texted Samaritans before but there being a tecnhical hitch, now would be a really good time to pluck up the courage to give it another go - that space to vent and have a listening ear day or night could be a huge help in the days/weeks to come.

What do you reckon? *hug*
This discussion has been closed.