Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Everything's changing.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Go then, nobody is stopping you. People have tried to reassure you but you're clearly having none of it.

Bye then. Also, just to answer. I'm not having 'none of it' I'm sorry for fucking struggling. You must have taken it the wrong way.
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    If it helped a lot that time then maybe it will help this time too? But of course its up to you 😊 Or on the other hand you could stay and carry on using this thread as you are now. I think you've been using it really well and expressing your feelings well too

Sent by Sony Xperia

It's ok.... I'm leaving now anyway. Take care and thanks for everything.. Tell BananaMonkey I said the same. Sorry for everything.
  • Options
    I commented because it's unfair for us to see that you feel unsafe and unsupported here when so many people have tried with you. That's exactly why you need to PM a mod if you have a problem.
  • Options
    I commented because it's unfair for us to see that you feel unsafe and unsupported here when so many people have tried with you. That's exactly why you need to PM a mod if you have a problem.

Ok, I'm gonna point out the obvious here, and it's gonna make me sound like a right cunt, But I don't care. As you said it's 'unfair for us to see that you feel unsafe and unsupported' but if you don't wanna see it, then don't look? I've not forced you to look. Don't like the looks of the thread, then don't look. Yea I get where your coming from, but I'll go back to what I said before. I was asked how I was feeling and I said how I was feeling. I'm sorry I can't turn my feelings off, if I could turn them off then everything would be so much easier.

Yes I've said that I've felt unsafe, but I don't think I've ever said I felt unsupported. The support I've got on this thread has shocked me, I never expected it at all. So I really think I would be the last person so say I felt unsupported.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey guys,

It looks like things have got a bit heated here, so I've deleted 4 posts (2 from butterfly, 2 from Suzy) and temporarily closed the thread.

Suzy, I'm sorry you're feeling unsafe here. Do feel free to PM one of us if you'd like to talk about why and we can work on it together :)
    At the same time, it's really nice to hear that you seem to feel supported here. It's great that you're getting something out of your threads here.

I'll re-open this thread in the morning, but in the meantime, feel free to start a new one ;)

Edit: It's now open again :)
  • Options
    I've been called out of college early to go to the hospital... Please don't let it be now. Please.
  • Options
    :(
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    :(

What's happened lovely?
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    What's happened lovely?

Everything, this is to much, I feel so poorly after last night, I passed out in the hospital. I want people to stop passing away. It's not fair. Sorry.
  • Options
    Is everything okay?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I really don't know... I feel so poorly :( So shivery and cold, I keep falling asleep, I've got two upset little girls, I don't know what to do. I just want to hide.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for everything, this past week, everything. I'm sorry. Ok, I know people won't see this, but whatever. I'm sorry. I'm avoiding everything for a while. Possibley forever. Take care and I'm sorry for being a bitch,cow and more. Bye.
  • Options
    Are you getting any support with this? You can't do it alone. Were always here for you but we can't help you with the physical things like looking after the girls

You're in a terrible situation at the minute and if I could take away the pain I would. The way I look at it is that you've now got a guardian angel watching over you for life. It helped me to think like that when my Nan passed away

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    My head hurts from stressing, my eyes are red and puffy from crying, my arms hurt from harming. I'm such a fuck up :( I feel so stupid. Daycare phoned me asking if I would come in cause they are short staffed... They never really gave me a choice... Kinda forced me into going in and I can't say no now. That would be horrible. Meh stupid person. I'll be fine.
  • Options
    You can say no. They can't expect you to go in when you've just got the news you gave. Its not fair on you at all

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I'd feel bad though... Like if Iwas to say no, they are short staffed kinda thing, I just feel bad... It's fine.. Sorry, jst forget I said anything.. Sorry :((
  • Options
    Just wanna curl up and hide forever... Such a good idea, better than trying to sort everything and people being horrible. Cant help but feel like I deserve all of this. Dont even know what to say. I want to just sit and cry.. Stupid person:(
  • Options
    Hi Suzy,

Sorry to hear your struggling. Is there anything we can do?!

Sending hugs your way,

Here if you'd like to chat xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Hi BlondieLiz,

I don't know anymore.. I'm sorry. I just want this to end. I'm alone and I'm super scared :( This is the way it's going to be forever... Sorry.. x
  • Options
    No need to be sorry lovely if there's anything you can think of let us know :)

Have you any support at all or a friend you can turn to? Sounds like it's really hard for you right now and I've not much to stay useful but please don't end it, it may help you right now but it's not the answer so many people on here care about you and hate seeing you struggle

Sending hugs x

• Options
    Every need to ve sorry, I'm a horrible person.. I have no friends I have noone. I've got nothing left ending it would ve so much easier and better. Sorry. Giant owlie hugs my lovely x
  • Options
    You are certainly not a horrible person but I can see that's how you view yourself. Why do you say you are horrible person? If you don't mind me asking.

It may be easier and better but things may improve with time I'm not saying they will right now as I've read your having a hard time at home and things aren't great, I'm sorry it's not easy for you but it certainly isn't the answer to take your life. Have you spoken to childline or samartains? There is also mindful and beat bullying not sure how old you are for these but they can be great support if needed :)

• Options
    Just a disgusting human.. This is just pointless... I just want people to stop passing away... Flip sake:( I used beatbullying and mindfull before, but I turned 18. Other support sites have banned me for asking for help, so I'm kinda scared to like ask for help. Sorry....
  • Options
    Could you give samartains for someone a try? They may be helpful while you are feeling so low there's no harm in trying right?!

• Options
    I can't phone them.. I dont have English as my first language.. So it's scary talking on the phone..

I've harmed again.. I feel so so stupid :(
  • Options
    Can you text them?

Don't feel stupid it's a way of coping make sure you keep them clean and covered up and seek medical attention if you need too x

• Options
    Text option don't apply to RoI.. Sorry... Have them covered up bur they really hurt this time... Sorry :\
  • Options
    Trying my hardest to distract myself.. I'm such a poorly little owl. I've tried reading, walking, hiding, drawing, college work.. Pretty much everything, nothing I can do will stop my head from being shitty.. I'm tempted to just down this vodka I've got for my friends birthday, least then I might not feel anything and I might be able to sleep. I just don't know what to do.

Maybe the world would be a better place if I was dead.
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    Trying my hardest to distract myself.. I'm such a poorly little owl. I've tried reading, walking, hiding, drawing, college work.. Pretty much everything, nothing I can do will stop my head from being shitty.. I'm tempted to just down this vodka I've got for my friends birthday, least then I might not feel anything and I might be able to sleep. I just don't know what to do.

Maybe the world would be a better place if I was dead.

Drinking isn't going to help, maybe in the short term yeah but not long term.

Have you thought about going into the Samaritans branch again? It seemed to really help last time - from what you said

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Still drinking from I posted that... It helps me forget things.

Id just be wasting the Samaritans time... Its fine...
This discussion has been closed.