Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Everything's changing.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe having a little rant on here might help? What do you reckon?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I'd feel bad though...
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    You have nothing to feel bad about lovely. :heart: we are here for you.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I just wanna curl up and hide, somewhere where noone can find me. I wanna go for a walk to the beach..
  • Options
    Beach walks can be so relaxing. I'd be up for one of those 😉.
    As narna said you have absolutely nothing to feel bad about. This is your thread, you can use it how you like. If you feel like ranting with help, you go right ahead and rant 😊

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Already fucked up big time... Just gonna fuck off... Thanks for everything.
  • Options
    Please stay safe and remember we all care about you and want to support you.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    Already fucked up big time... Just gonna fuck off... Thanks for everything.

You know where we are if you need to chat

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Id only get in trouble for using it as crisis support... And be banned from here to. It's fine.
  • Options
    Id only get in trouble for using it as crisis support... And be banned from here to. It's fine.

You're allowed to talk about your feelings though owlie

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    You're allowed to talk about your feelings though owlie

Sent by Sony Xperia

It was talking about my feelings that got me banned from everywhere else.. Here will be next.
  • Options
    Maybe just talk about your feelings rather then the things your wanting to do?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I love how you all call me owlie haha.

Feelings are all muddled up... Just urges everywhere, trying to make them shut up, my chest kills. I've got a really bad cold/flu/chest infection from the daycare monsters.

I love the nursery, there's a little girl there that just makes me laugh, she loves sheep and she comes running up to me going 'Annana annanna sheepies!' she's just so cute. I guess that's the only real positive in my life.

I just feel so so shitty:( I want to get out of this cycle and I'm trying to hard and it's just not working. Sorry.
  • Options
    *sighs* I've tried to be strong. I cant cope, there I said it. I'm far to tired for my own good right now. Sorry.
  • Options
    Do you want to have a chat about anything?

• Options
    I've not slept since Saturday night... I'm so fucking tired. I feel so ill right now. I think I'm coming down with something. Tue twins are starting to question what's going on... It just sucks. My arms are super sore. I just feel like a failure.
  • Options
    You need to try to cling on to the positives in life. Like that little girl you talked about, she sounds adorable. Think about how she is with you. Little kids don't know how to judge, that's what's so great about them. And of course I love my little owlie friend too 😊

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Almost all the kiddies are like that with me.. They love me reading them stories cause I do the different character voices.

Really cant be arsed with college today. Tempted to just get oj the bus to the city. Just so I don't have to go. I cant deal with peoples bullshite today. Cant really deal with anything anymore.
  • Options
    Wishing I just stayed on the bus... So triggered by what we are learning about, trying not to cry. Blugh..
  • Options
    Been handed out 13 tasks that all need completed within the next month... Panicking already... Fuck sake. The urge to drop out is huge. My tutor questioned me arms which was shit... Said she will have to speak to the appropriate people
  • Options
    Tutor made a well bitchy remark about me... Was talking about different problems to do with the human body... Come out with the statement "ot you could be messed up like Suzy here, there's nothing right with her.
  • Options
    Pretty much everyone hates me, which is understandable. Maybe this is for the best. Sonner or latter people on here will see me for who I really am, and I'll be gone. Just like everywhere else. Maybe I deserve to go through this on my own? Maybe I don't deserve people, maybe I deserve all this shit I'm going though. Maybe I should just keep away from here.

I hate how shit I've been left feeling right now. Maybe it's my own fault. I should just learn to keep my trap shut. I'm sat here wishing I was dead. Thinking it would make everything so much easier. This is not safe anymore. Being a member is not safe. I don't feel like it is. ( I know that will cause shit here) That said, it's my own fault I don't feel safe. I know this post has fuck all to do with this thread but I just don't have the balls to make a new one. I don't even feel welcome anymore.

I'm just a coward. A stupid fucking coward. I can't stand up for myself. When I do, shit goes down. Another reason why I should just shut up. Or maybe I should just pretend that I'm not upset and that everything fine. Maybe that's for the best. It's something I've had to do all my life, why should that change now.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear how low you're feeling but let me just reassure you that no one hates you. Hate is such a strong work, something that should only be used if the person has done something seriously wrong etc. You haven't done anything wrong.

Its really positive that you're still using this thread 😊 and you're not to blame for anything. Please believe me, you don't deserve to feel this way. And your certainly not alone, though you might feel it. You know that me and other members will support you the best we can with this. I know its hard to accept sometimes but its true.

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I'm not for using this anymore. What's the point in being somewhere where I don't feel safe? Not really wanted here so it sorts everything out when I go. Sick and tired of shit going down. Its pointless. Then its taken elsewhere and people bitch about it. Or poke fun at the way I say stuff. Fuck it all.
  • Options
    Its completely your choice if you stay or go, were not forcing you to so anything. But I would just like to say that even though you don't feel welcome here, people including me like to see you around.

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Hmm... I don't know what I wanna do. In scared to be here, but I don't wanna be without support...
  • Options
    How about sticking it out for a bit longer? If your still not feeling comfortable in, say, a week then maybe rethink things or have a break. What do you think?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I've already been down the break route... It helped a lot at the time. I just don't think a break will help this time... Things are different. Sorrry.
  • Options
    I've already been down the break route... It helped a lot at the time. I just don't think a break will help this time... Things are different. Sorrry.

Go then, nobody is stopping you. People have tried to reassure you but you're clearly having none of it.
  • Options

If it helped a lot that time then maybe it will help this time too? But of course its up to you 😊 Or on the other hand you could stay and carry on using this thread as you are now. I think you've been using it really well and expressing your feelings well too

Sent by Sony Xperia
This discussion has been closed.