Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Struggling with life

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I'm really sorry that your struggling so much :( please message me if you need a chat. How come you can't use the boards?

Sent by Sony Xperia

I can use the boards, It's just easier for me to do it on my phone because I've normally got my phone to hand so I could just reach out whenever I'm struggling. Despite what people believe I don't just sit around on my laptop all day ;) so it's more to do with the fact that I simply won't have as much access.
    Thanks becki, I'll try and drop you a message at some point.
  • Options
    *hug*

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Tues wrote: »
    I'm just struggling.. I need my phone so I can reach out to people, but because it went for a swim I can't use it and I can't message the people I need to which is causing panic and I just I don't know.. Life's just shit, things are shit at home again and I just can't cope. x

Thank you *hug*

I don't know what anyone can do to help.. I just feel really alone. I can't use the boards as easily right now either.
    I just need to curl up and sleep for a few weeks.

Whats happened at home for you?Maybe there is something we can do to help.You are strong and can get through this!xx
  • Options
    Whats happened at home for you?Maybe there is something we can do to help.You are strong and can get through this!xx

It's not so much what's happened, it's the fact that I got away from it for a while, so I guess now I'm home it feels a shit load worse.
    I'm not strong, I'm really not.
    I honestly doubt I'll get through this
  • Options
    Spending the night looking through Arielle's blog.. Bad Idea. I wish I could've stopped her from leaving.. I should've done more. I should've been a better friend.
  • Options
    You weren't a bad friend. Not then and not now *hug*
  • Options
    It's not so much what's happened, it's the fact that I got away from it for a while, so I guess now I'm home it feels a shit load worse.
    I'm not strong, I'm really not.
    I honestly doubt I'll get through this

You are strong.You are fighting on :)
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    You weren't a bad friend. Not then and not now *hug*

But if I was a good friend people wouldn't keep leaving.. people wouldn't give up on me as easily..
    I'm just never going to be good enough
    *hug*
  • Options
    You are strong.You are fighting on :)

I don't have a choice about fighting, certain people need me here.
    If it was up to me and it was easy I'd have left a long time ago
  • Options
    But if I was a good friend people wouldn't keep leaving.. people wouldn't give up on me as easily..
    I'm just never going to be good enough
    *hug*

You're good enough to me.

It's hard, but the people who give up on you aren't worth it. It's the people who stick by you during the good, the bad and the ugly who are worth your time and love. And you deserve that time and love in return. I promise you, you do deserve to be loved, to feel safe and to be happy.
  • Options
    You're good enough to me.

It's hard, but the people who give up on you aren't worth it. It's the people who stick by you during the good, the bad and the ugly who are worth your time and love. And you deserve that time and love in return. I promise you, you do deserve to be loved, to feel safe and to be happy.

Thank you lovely. *hug*

Yeah, I guess you're right. I have a couple friends who have stuck around, even after they've seen how low I can get and how much of a shit I am when I'm that low. I love them to pieces.
    It just hurts that some people can walk away so easily and just pretend you're invisible or that they never even knew you to begin with after. It's like I'm not enough, for anybody. Not even for my parents. I'm just struggling right now and everyone seems to be leaving.
  • Options
    It's completely understandable that it hurts when people walk away. I've been there, I know how much it hurts. One way I try to look at it is that for every person who walked away, there was another person who stayed. For every person who said something nasty, there was someone else who stayed up all night making sure I was safe.

Tiny steps hun. Break things up into more manageable chunks and do what's right for you. The people who matter will support you and be your safety net to stop you from falling completely.

I'm not going anywhere *hug*
  • Options
    It's completely understandable that it hurts when people walk away. I've been there, I know how much it hurts. One way I try to look at it is that for every person who walked away, there was another person who stayed. For every person who said something nasty, there was someone else who stayed up all night making sure I was safe.

Tiny steps hun. Break things up into more manageable chunks and do what's right for you. The people who matter will support you and be your safety net to stop you from falling completely.

Nothing is manageable for me at the moment. I struggle with the simplest things and I feel so pathetic.

I just want to be good enough. For once in my life, I want to be enough. But that'll never happen because my little sister is fucking perfect and she never does anything wrong and she could never possibly disappoint anyone. So I've just accepted that I'm not enough now, but it still hurts. It really fucking hurts and I don't even know why I'm still here. It's all pointless.
  • Options
    Can I just die already? Be out of everyone's way.. let everyone be happy
  • Options
    Can I just die already? Be out of everyone's way.. let everyone be happy

No one would be happy Tues. I, for one, would be devastated if I found out anything had happened to you and I'm positive everyone who's posted here would feel the same

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    We all need you here.And you should feel needed and deserving etc as you really are and I know how you are feeling,I really do.Please please try to talk to someone....xx
  • Options
    No one would be happy Tues. I, for one, would be devastated if I found out anything had happened to you and I'm positive everyone who's posted here would feel the same

Sent by Sony Xperia

Certain people would be happy, they've already expressed that..
  • Options
    We all need you here.And you should feel needed and deserving etc as you really are and I know how you are feeling,I really do.Please please try to talk to someone....xx

It's not that simple..
  • Options
    Certain people would be happy, they've already expressed that..

I'm not certain people

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I'm not certain people

Sent by Sony Xperia

No, I know..
  • Options
    No, I know..

How you feeling today?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options

:yes:
  • Options
    How you feeling today?

Sent by Sony Xperia

I'm really annoyed because my phone is well and truly fucked, which means I need a new one and contracts are confusing and I don't like it.

Other than that, At the moment, I think I'm feeling okay, a little bit low, but okay overall. I'm distracted, I'm talking to my friends and I'm curled up trying to watch films. I've done some more of my scrapbook too which was positive
  • Options
    My eating and drinking has gone back to being shit and I'm so fucking disappointed in myself
  • Options
    Why do things to turn to shit the later in the day it gets?
  • Options
    I know how that feels. I'm here for you

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I know how that feels. I'm here for you

Sent by Sony Xperia

Just want to curl up and die tbh
  • Options
    Just want to curl up and die tbh

Aww tues I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Aww tues I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help

Sent by Sony Xperia

I doubt it, I don't think there's anything anyone can do. I just need to be not alone tonight, but that won't happen
This discussion has been closed.