Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling with life

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No you're not hun.You really are not.We are here for you and always will be.Please try to get some help.I dont want you to also be feeling like that.x

I really am, but it's okay. I'm used to it :)
    I'll be fine x
  • Options
    Tues wrote: »
    I really am, but it's okay. I'm used to it :)
    I'll be fine x

Well I do know how you feel.

Look at the positive.Stay strong.It WILL get better :)
  • Options
    Well I do know how you feel.

Look at the positive.Stay strong.It WILL get better :)

I doubt that it will get better, but I'm trying
  • Options
    I doubt that it will get better, but I'm trying

You are trying and that's all you can do, but you're doing really well :yes:
  • Options
    Well done.Trying is all you can do.I doubt the same for me too but im trying.Ill support you every step of the way,just as many others will too x
  • Options
    Tues my sweetie, I know how hard your trying I really do, your such a strong little weekday. I'm here for you, I'm only a kik away. We can do this together xx
  • Options
    You are trying and that's all you can do, but you're doing really well :yes:

I don't think I am, but thank you :heart:
    Well done.Trying is all you can do.I doubt the same for me too but im trying.Ill support you every step of the way,just as many others will too x

Thank you, it means a lot x
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    Tues my sweetie, I know how hard your trying I really do, your such a strong little weekday. I'm here for you, I'm only a kik away. We can do this together xx

Owlie :heart:
    Trying is getting harder, I'm a mess and it isn't nice:(
    Thank you for being here xx
  • Options
    Well we are and you're welxome :) Anytime you need to talk,you can always PM me and Ill reply right away x
  • Options
    Owlie :heart:
    Trying is getting harder, I'm a mess and it isn't nice:(
    Thank you for being here xx

I know how hard your finding everything, I'm here for you, we can do this ok. Owlie loves you. Your so strong, stronger than you will ever know, and I'm such a proud owlie at how far you have come the past few weeks. Your special to so many people and lots would miss you if you where to leave. I just know it.

You have no need to thank me at all, I'm just doing what ant friend should do. Lots of owlie love xxx
  • Options
    Well we are and you're welxome :) Anytime you need to talk,you can always PM me and Ill reply right away x

Thank you x
  • Options
    I know how hard your finding everything, I'm here for you, we can do this ok. Owlie loves you. Your so strong, stronger than you will ever know, and I'm such a proud owlie at how far you have come the past few weeks. Your special to so many people and lots would miss you if you where to leave. I just know it.

You have no need to thank me at all, I'm just doing what ant friend should do. Lots of owlie love xxx

I just want it all to be over already and I'm finding it really hard to accept the fact that it can't.
    Nobody would miss me really though, but that's okay.

Thank you lots owlie
    Lots of weekday love xxx
  • Options
    Your welcome.No worries.How are you today?xxx
  • Options
    I just want it all to be over already and I'm finding it really hard to accept the fact that it can't.
    Nobody would miss me really though, but that's okay.

Thank you lots owlie
    Lots of weekday love xxx

*glares* My lovely, you know I would miss you lots and lots, I'd have no one to send lots of slutty kettles too ;)

No but being serious, you a very important member of TS my sweetie, I know you can't see this at the moment, because your head is all clouded with this, but owlies don't lie my lovely. I promise you, you WILL get through this, you will get to the other side, I just know it. Your so strong. I'll be here running along side you each and every step of the way.

Lots of owlie love xxx
  • Options
    Your welcome.No worries.How are you today?xxx

I'm getting super stressed about packing and about the fact my hair won't go as straight as I want it.
    But other than that I'm okay xxx
  • Options
    *glares* My lovely, you know I would miss you lots and lots, I'd have no one to send lots of slutty kettles too ;)

No but being serious, you a very important member of TS my sweetie, I know you can't see this at the moment, because your head is all clouded with this, but owlies don't lie my lovely. I promise you, you WILL get through this, you will get to the other side, I just know it. Your so strong. I'll be here running along side you each and every step of the way.

Lots of owlie love xxx

I do love our chats about slutty kettles and fluffy cats ;)

I'm really not strong little owl, you've seen how much of a mess I've been lately xxx
  • Options
    I do love our chats about slutty kettles and fluffy cats ;)

I'm really not strong little owl, you've seen how much of a mess I've been lately xxx

I laughed today when I seen the slutty kettles in the shop, the shop humans just glared at me! How rude! Imagine the kettles all having a slutty party at night when the shop people have gone home! :O

I know how you have been the past few days lovely, but like I said, your head is up in the clouds, and people who are here on earth can see how strong your being, by talking here, talking to Hobo and even little me, you've taken the first steps my lovely, your going in the right direction, no matter how much I have to say it you are a strong little weekday, and you will get though this. xxx
  • Options
    Aw are you going away somewhere?Try not to stress over packing hunny.Aww im glad you are xxx
  • Options
    I laughed today when I seen the slutty kettles in the shop, the shop humans just glared at me! How rude! Imagine the kettles all having a slutty party at night when the shop people have gone home! :O

I know how you have been the past few days lovely, but like I said, your head is up in the clouds, and people who are here on earth can see how strong your being, by talking here, talking to Hobo and even little me, you've taken the first steps my lovely, your going in the right direction, no matter how much I have to say it you are a strong little weekday, and you will get though this. xxx

Haha oh gosh!

Thank you lots owlie, I promise I'm trying xxx
  • Options
    Haha oh gosh!

Thank you lots owlie, I promise I'm trying xxx

No need to thank me :)

I know your trying xx
  • Options
    Aw are you going away somewhere?Try not to stress over packing hunny.Aww im glad you are xxx

Yeah, only for a few days but I'm looking forward to it.
    I'm just really bad at packing and being organised haha xxx
  • Options
    big hugs Tues *hug*:heart:
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    big hugs Tues *hug*:heart:

Thank you lovely *hug* :heart:
  • Options
    Can't cope. Panicking far too much.
    Just want it all to stop for a while
  • Options
    Yeah, only for a few days but I'm looking forward to it.
    I'm just really bad at packing and being organised haha xxx

Awh bless,I see.

Are you going somewhere nice?Have fun.Relax.And enjoy :)xxx
  • Options
    Whats up hun?Are you panicking bout your time away?xx
  • Options
    Awh bless,I see.

Are you going somewhere nice?Have fun.Relax.And enjoy :)xxx

To York to see a couple of my favourite people.
    Whats up hun?Are you panicking bout your time away?xx

I'm not panicking about the time away, I'm just panicking about life, I'm struggling and I hate it so much xx
  • Options
    To York to see a couple of my favourite people.

I'm not panicking about the time away, I'm just panicking about life, I'm struggling and I hate it so much xx

What's going on for you to make you feel like this?What's happening?Aw that sounds nice.If your seeing your favourite people can you not talk to them about how you feel?xxx
  • Options
    What's going on for you to make you feel like this?What's happening?Aw that sounds nice.If your seeing your favourite people can you not talk to them about how you feel?xxx

They already kind of know, I think..
    I'm just an awkward person who isn't very good at doing life
  • Options
    If they know,how about trying to talk to them about it?

Aw dont say that,We all struggle with life at some point.xxx
This discussion has been closed.