Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling with life

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Such a failure, it's all I'll ever be.

I wish I could just be done with this life already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    If you're at breaking point, Tues, you could give Samaritans a call or an email. Or Papyrus. Don't give in. People care. You're not alone. You're not worthless.
  • Options
    MikeS wrote: »
    If you're at breaking point, Tues, you could give Samaritans a call or an email. Or Papyrus. Don't give in. People care. You're not alone. You're not worthless.

Or I could just give up and let everyone else win and be happy? Be out of everyone's way for good.. Meh

• Options
    Aww Tues that's sad to hear that this is going on in ur life. Shows u kind of given up on anything what can be a good part of it life. Good to see that u can talk to people on here. You know this is a safe place and no one will judge.

Your doing ok, I know u are. Your really brave to have opened up on here. A lot of people on here can see that. Keep being u cuz it's working on other people. Should feel proud of urself that u have come a long way since before.

I'm always here if u wanna talk so please dont feel u can't cuz u can :)

Xx
  • Options
    Star20 wrote: »
    Aww Tues that's sad to hear that this is going on in ur life. Shows u kind of given up on anything what can be a good part of it life. Good to see that u can talk to people on here. You know this is a safe place and no one will judge.

Your doing ok, I know u are. Your really brave to have opened up on here. A lot of people on here can see that. Keep being u cuz it's working on other people. Should feel proud of urself that u have come a long way since before.

I'm always here if u wanna talk so please dont feel u can't cuz u can :)

Xx

Essentially though, people will judge.

I'm not doing okay? If I was doing okay I wouldn't have even posted. I'm so far from okay.
    Being me doesn't work for me, being alive doesn't work for me, but again it's all about what other people want right?
    I'm tired of living my life for other people, especially people who turn out to be absolute pricks.
    I'm not proud of myself, I never will be. How can I be proud of myself when I'm an absolute mess?

• Options
    I don't think that's true Tues. I think your only looking at it on a one sided spectrum and if u look at it on both sides u know there's two sides to everything. From a negative to a postive is what I'm trying to say.
    Not everything envolves around other people to make the world an accepted place. You can still go ur way without having to put other people before your needs.

I'm sure everyone does not hate u. Yh u can't get on with everyone but there will always be someone u get on with in life so the whole world isn't aganist u even if u think they are they are not. There are people who care about u and want u to be happy cuz u should be able to be happy like everyone else, thats more important then anything.

Don't know much about The Site but I think most people come on here to not share there problems but to know that they aren't alone and other people are going through the same thing. Bringing everyone together as a whole is what it is. There's no shame in coming on here, can actually be a good thing cuz it getting to know other people in the community.

You should just try and be u even if u dont like being u as ur being true to urself and not letting anyone change u as u said what other people want u to be. There are a lot of people who on here I've noticed who like u and I think u just need to see that.

I'm a friend of urs now so can always talk to me :)
  • Options
    I don't think that's true Tues. I think your only looking at it on a one sided spectrum and if u look at it on both sides u know there's two sides to everything. From a negative to a postive is what I'm trying to say.
    Not everything envolves around other people to make the world an accepted place. You can still go ur way without having to put other people before your needs.

I'm sure everyone does not hate u. Yh u can't get on with everyone but there will always be someone u get on with in life so the whole world isn't aganist u even if u think they are they are not. There are people who care about u and want u to be happy cuz u should be able to be happy like everyone else, thats more important then anything.

Don't know much about The Site but I think most people come on here to not share there problems but to know that they aren't alone and other people are going through the same thing. Bringing everyone together as a whole is what it is. There's no shame in coming on here, can actually be a good thing cuz it getting to know other people in the community.

You should just try and be u even if u dont like being u as ur being true to urself and not letting anyone change u as u said what other people want u to be. There are a lot of people who on here I've noticed who like u and I think u just need to see that.

I'm a friend of urs now so can always talk to me :)

I'm not looking at this from a one sided perspective at all, I'm very much aware that there are both negatives and positives to life. However, for me there are many more negatives. Some negatives simply can't be turned into positives.

Life does basically revolve around everyone else though, if I put myself first, people will get shitty with me for not being there for them.

I've not said everyone hates me, I know that not everybody hates me, However, A lot of people do me hate and I totally get why.

I'm not letting people change me, I'm choosing to change myself simply because I hate the person I am , I hate how I look , I hate absolutely everything about me..
  • Options
    All I do is make bad decision after bad decision. I'm surprised I'm still here, I really wish I wasn't here.

Tired of being a shitty daughter, I'll never be as good as my brothers or sister, I'll always be to blame when things go wrong whether I was there or not.

I miss my bestfriend, all I can think about is how I didn't do enough to keep her here.

I wish I could go back to when I was truly happy, when I didn't care about anything instead of being this fucked up human.
  • Options
    You are right about not letting people change u and that's really good cuz it shows ur gonna stay true to urself but for u ur doing that. Thats why not letting the world evolve around people is a good thing cuz it isn't evolved around people.

I'm not saying thats all u do is look at on a one sided spectrum though from what I can tell it's better to see everything does come with a postive if u recieve bar news or not but for things what can't change is understandable and can only get better right? That's what I was saying.

Not a horrible person, I don't know u as I said I know though ur not cuz u don't come across like it on here. Have people on here who like u that's what matters. You seem to be staying strong which is good and u have gone through a tough time but its about the future now.

Look at it that way is a realistic approach, u want to look at it like that. Thats what u need to do I think. I know that will help.

Hope that helps :)
  • Options
    You are right about not letting people change u and that's really good cuz it shows ur gonna stay true to urself but for u ur doing that. Thats why not letting the world evolve around people is a good thing cuz it isn't evolved around people.

I'm not saying thats all u do is look at on a one sided spectrum though from what I can tell it's better to see everything does come with a postive if u recieve bar news or not but for things what can't change is understandable and can only get better right? That's what I was saying.

Not a horrible person, I don't know u as I said I know though ur not cuz u don't come across like it on here. Have people on here who like u that's what matters. You seem to be staying strong which is good and u have gone through a tough time but its about the future now.

Look at it that way is a realistic approach, u want to look at it like that. Thats what u need to do I think. I know that will help.

Hope that helps :)

But the world does revolve around everyone else. If I don't drop everything for people they kick off, if I don't do what they want all hell breaks lose. Everything I do is for other people. I'm alive for other people yet other people are the main reason I want to die.

Sorry, but no, not everything comes with a positive. What's the positive of my bestfriend being dead? What's the positive of being beaten? What's the positive of spending every single day wishing you were no longer alive? Because they are definitely not positive things.

I'm not saying strong I'm really not, I'm such a mess.

It isn't just about the future. It's about now too. I may not even have a future so why focus on something that isn't guaranteed?
  • Options
    I understand now from what ur saying ur not feeling ur best but I really promise u no one is feeling anger towards u and if it's not true then u know that u don't have nothing to so with that person no more so its fine if they feel like that.

You do still have a life living for, really u do. I'm not just saying that trust me. Wish u could believe me cuz I do mean it. I said about the future cuz it's better to look forward then to think about all the bad stuff what's happening now, u don't know what could happen.

There is a postive in everything but I get ur point in saying when ur friend passed away there isn't a posutive but there is somewhere underneath cuz u will be able to treasure those good mwmoets u had with her and I'm sure there's at least one so don't say no more. You shouldn't have to end urs also, there is something worth living for. Everyone can see that there is something for and maybe it us on the site what are worth it.

Nice person and dont want u to waste ur life on a stupid little thing what got in the way. I know lots have happened to u but u deserve to be here. Please don't say different cuz it's not true and everyone on here does so dont.

I'm here if u wanna talk x
  • Options
    I understand now from what ur saying ur not feeling ur best but I really promise u no one is feeling anger towards u and if it's not true then u know that u don't have nothing to so with that person no more so its fine if they feel like that.

You do still have a life living for, really u do. I'm not just saying that trust me. Wish u could believe me cuz I do mean it. I said about the future cuz it's better to look forward then to think about all the bad stuff what's happening now, u don't know what could happen.

There is a postive in everything but I get ur point in saying when ur friend passed away there isn't a posutive but there is somewhere underneath cuz u will be able to treasure those good mwmoets u had with her and I'm sure there's at least one so don't say no more. You shouldn't have to end urs also, there is something worth living for. Everyone can see that there is something for and maybe it us on the site what are worth it.

Nice person and dont want u to waste ur life on a stupid little thing what got in the way. I know lots have happened to u but u deserve to be here. Please don't say different cuz it's not true and everyone on here does so dont.

I'm here if u wanna talk x

You can't promise me that nobody is feeling anger towards me though, because people clearly are.

Please don't tell me that my life is worth living when you have absolutely no clue about my life or how things are for me.

There is nothing positive about my friend dying. Nothing.
  • Options
    Decided to avoid many parts of the internet for a few days thinking that it would make me happier and I'd feel better, but honestly now I just feel even more fucked up than I was before.
    I'm so alone, I don't really have my online friends anymore, I don't really have anyone.
    I'm tired of constantly being in the way and being a useless waste of space.
    It would be so much easier to just stop existing and be out of everyone's way for good, everything would be better, everyone would be happier.
    I just want to be enough, but I never will be.
    I want it all to be over because I really can't cope anymore.

What's the point anymore
  • Options
    Fuck it all, I give up. Existing was a mistake.
  • Options
    Reaching out for help seems so pointless, leaving would be easier.
    All I do is fuck up and say the wrong things.
    Can't cope with life I really cant
  • Options
    After next week It can all stop, everyone can be happy, everyone can get on with their lives.

I'm so fucking tired and such a useless waste of space, I really can't cope with anything anymore, I'm a pathetic excuse of a person.

I'm tired. I wish my parents never had me, everyone's lives would be better, so much fucking better.

It's all pointless.
  • Options
    Tues wrote: »
    I don't really know how to word what I want to say, so I apologise if it doesn't make sense.

Things just seem to be getting from bad to worse and I'm struggling to keep staying alive, everything just seems like it would be better for everyone if I wasn't around anymore, people would be happier because they wouldn't need to deal with me anymore, I wouldn't be in their way.

It's getting harder to simply do day to day things, it's hard getting out of bed and it's hard waking up.

Everything seems so pointless and I feel so worthless. I'm such a useless human and my existence means nothing.

I just want it all to be over. I don't feel safe anywhere anymore. I don't know.. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Hey
    What has caus3ed this feeling for you,do you know?Its sad to hear you are feeling like that but i promise you that things will get better and will change for you.You are not worthless,a waste of space or anything like that and i hope you're able to see that too.If you are feeling this low then maybe you should go to visit your GP about it so you can get professional help with how you are feeling.Do you feel able to do that?I am 17 so just younger than you but ill always be here if you ever beem to offload and unbottle.I hope you're okay.?.AngelFace97 xxx
  • Options
    Hey
    What has caus3ed this feeling for you,do you know?Its sad to hear you are feeling like that but i promise you that things will get better and will change for you.You are not worthless,a waste of space or anything like that and i hope you're able to see that too.If you are feeling this low then maybe you should go to visit your GP about it so you can get professional help with how you are feeling.Do you feel able to do that?I am 17 so just younger than you but ill always be here if you ever beem to offload and unbottle.I hope you're okay.?.AngelFace97 xxx

Hey,
    I don't really know what caused this feeling, I just know I've been feeling like it for too long now.

It's not as simple as just going to see my GP, I'm never able to talk to them and truly tell them how bad things are. Plus I have a fear of going alone.

Thank you for your reply lovely, I appreciate it xx
  • Options
    Hey,
    I don't really know what caused this feeling, I just know I've been feeling like it for too long now.

It's not as simple as just going to see my GP, I'm never able to talk to them and truly tell them how bad things are. Plus I have a fear of going alone.

Thank you for your reply lovely, I appreciate it xx

Hey
    I do understand exactly how you are feeling.I am a sufferer of mental health issues.Its understandable that you dont want to go alone.Is there anyone who could go with you?Also,if you find it difficult to talk to them then you could write things down to give to them instead?

Ah you're welcome,n worries xx
    • Options
      Hey
      I do understand exactly how you are feeling.I am a sufferer of mental health issues.Its understandable that you dont want to go alone.Is there anyone who could go with you?Also,if you find it difficult to talk to them then you could write things down to give to them instead?

Ah you're welcome,n worries xx

Nope, there's nobody that could go with me, I can't ask my family because they think I'm fine. My friends don't really know the extent to how bad things actually are and they're always too busy to come with me.

It'd be easier to just give up
      • Options
        Nope, there's nobody that could go with me, I can't ask my family because they think I'm fine. My friends don't really know the extent to how bad things actually are and they're always too busy to come with me.

It'd be easier to just give up

Why dont you try explaining it to your friends or family about how exactly you are and how bad things are?Is there a specific person you are closer to?Dont give up,That is not the answer at all x
      • Options
        Why dont you try explaining it to your friends or family about how exactly you are and how bad things are?Is there a specific person you are closer to?Dont give up,That is not the answer at all x

Because it's complicated. My friends aren't really my friends, they only bother with me when they need something or they have nobody else.

The family thing is complicated, I'm already a disappointment to them, I can't tell them this because I'll be seen as a bigger disappointment than I already am..

But it could be the answer, it could make everyone happier
      • Options
        Because it's complicated. My friends aren't really my friends, they only bother with me when they need something or they have nobody else.

The family thing is complicated, I'm already a disappointment to them, I can't tell them this because I'll be seen as a bigger disappointment than I already am..

But it could be the answer, it could make everyone happier

A lot of "friends"are like that,unfortunatelyDo you have a neighbour or other relative you could talk to?Like a cousin or aunt or uncle,if not your immediate family?It wouldnt make everyone happier.Everyone does care about you and love you but may just not know how to show it.Hope your ol xx
      • Options
        A lot of "friends"are like that,unfortunatelyDo you have a neighbour or other relative you could talk to?Like a cousin or aunt or uncle,if not your immediate family?It wouldnt make everyone happier.Everyone does care about you and love you but may just not know how to show it.Hope your ol xx

Not really no, I don't get on with my neighbours and the rest of my family don't talk to me.

It would make people happier though, they've already said that. If I was gone, nobody would have to put up with me complaining about how I'd be better off dead, they'd be able to get on with their lives.. It would be so much easier for everyone.
      • Options
        Not really no, I don't get on with my neighbours and the rest of my family don't talk to me.

It would make people happier though, they've already said that. If I was gone, nobody would have to put up with me complaining about how I'd be better off dead, they'd be able to get on with their lives.. It would be so much easier for everyone.

They have only saidnthat to make you feel bad about yourself.Thats horrible.Why dont the rest od your family talk to you?

You say you cant go to the GP alone,could you have a phone consultation(appointment)with them?x
      • Options
        They have only saidnthat to make you feel bad about yourself.Thats horrible.Why dont the rest od your family talk to you?

You say you cant go to the GP alone,could you have a phone consultation(appointment)with them?x

They've said it because it's true.
        It's complicated, they don't approve of my 'life choices' which is a load of bullshit because it isn't even a choice.

I can't do phone calls either.. Sorry
      • Options
        They've said it because it's true.
        It's complicated, they don't approve of my 'life choices' which is a load of bullshit because it isn't even a choice.

I can't do phone calls either.. Sorry

Its not true,well i dont see it that way at all,for anyone.Dont be sorry,its fine,I will do my best to help you with this,i promise x
      • Options
        Its not true,well i dont see it that way at all,for anyone.Dont be sorry,its fine,I will do my best to help you with this,i promise x

But they wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.. I don't think anyone would turn around and outright say that they would not give a shit if you died or if you were to kill yourself, unless they meant it.

They'll get what they want sooner or later anyway.
      • Options
        But they wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.. I don't think anyone would turn around and outright say that they would not give a shit if you died or if you were to kill yourself, unless they meant it.

They'll get what they want sooner or later anyway.

You really would be surprised.Loads of people i know say that to eachother and say theyre joking-though its not funny at all!Aw please dont say that.You will get through this x
      • Options
        You really would be surprised.Loads of people i know say that to eachother and say theyre joking-though its not funny at all!Aw please dont say that.You will get through this x

They're not joking though, they're deadly serious.

I really don't think I will get through this
      This discussion has been closed.