Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

innocent but dead.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aladdin wrote:
    Forgive me for being highly skeptical about 'wires protuding out'. Sounds like an attempted excuse to me.

If that were true anyway, it's an even bigger fuck up that they let him board the bus in the first place.

well yes, my sentiments exactely.
  • Options
    strangely enough take a guess where the police are modelling their tactics from?

israel.......
    (was in the times today)

Are they going to bulldoze Leeds and invade Brazil?
  • Options
    EIGHT BULLETS..........

And Blair says the cops were operating in "very difficult circumstances"

He forgot to mention of whose making those circumstances were.
  • Options
    Excuses were routinely made by government leaders and various press and media (of the era) for the gleeful brutality of the Gestapo/Stazi/KGB as well. Just remember that once policies are implemented, especially those regarding social control or suppression, they are invariably ratcheted upwards.

Interesting how the very controls for which we older folk were raised to condemn the Soviet Union are the very same controls incrementally being introduced today (under a different name and excuse in good western PR fashion, mind you) by our own supposedly "freedom-loving" leaders in the US and Europe.

The slippery slope just got steeper.
  • Options
    yes, but they have an ear piece and the wires are black, not bare copper as to what the news reader suggetsted.

Which news reader? What channel? What time?

Oh you can't reply 'cos you've been banned for posting crap. Oh dear. :D
  • Options
    EIGHT BULLETS..........

And Blair says the cops were operating in "very difficult circumstances"

He forgot to mention of whose making those circumstances were.
    The driver of the train where the execution took place (who, as you might have heard, did a runner into the tunnel when he heard shots only to be caught and have a gun put to his head) should count himself fucking lucky to be alive... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    he has wires coming in ...he has wires coming out ...
    come on ...since when did suicide bombers have wires sticking out!
    reminds me of old cartoons where the villain is carrying a bomb that is black and ball shaped with a burning fuse ...come on.
  • Options
  • Options
    he has wires coming in ...he has wires coming out ...
    come on ...since when did suicide bombers have wires sticking out!
    reminds me of old cartoons where the villain is carrying a bomb that is black and ball shaped with a burning fuse ...come on.

:lol: heard a news report saying for people to be warned about a man with wires sticking out and i thought something along those lines aswell

it's a complete farce!
  • Options
    I haven't head this Aladdin. Have you got a link?

link
  • Options
  • Options
    amazing how this little story has escaped the mass media.......
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    :lol: heard a news report saying for people to be warned about a man with wires sticking out and i thought something along those lines aswell

it's a complete farce!

if you want to see wires hanging out - look at how many people on the underground have iPods with wires here there and everywhere!!
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    amazing how this little story has escaped the mass media.......

Personally I'd include the Scotsman in the mass media..
  • Options
    The Im not afraid website may get a few new posts, 'The cops scare me shitless' , 'New extreme sport for massive adrenaline rush and danger called walking past the cops'. 'Bugger sky diving I'm gona run past a police station'.
    The police are causing more concern when they should be helping, this story gets more air time than the bombings.

'What would everyone think if, another incident like this happened, but the police didnt shoot, and the the person detonated a bomb?'

Its happened eight times, none of the bombers or attempted bombers were shot. Simple facts are that the cops are no better informed than anyone else in this regard and shooting innocents proves that knee jerk actions of ignorant mindless political puppets in an attempt to asert control always ends in failure. Why would you want a bomber dead? Bring them in alive and they provide valuable intelligence.
  • Options
    J wrote:
    We're all innocent and we all die.
    but jesus said we are all sinners ...you've been missing out mate!
  • Options
    but jesus said we are all sinners ...you've been missing out mate!

innocent and guilty and sinner and non-sinner are two different things, we all make mistakes but some people are just innocent...it's more than a word, a state of being imo.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    innocent and guilty and sinner and non-sinner are two different things, we all make mistakes but some people are just innocent...it's more than a word, a state of being imo.
    ahhhhh!

notice without any r's ...
  • Options
    cops are getting outta control nowadays. all that power going to their head. police are not as noble as they used to be.