Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Three schoolgirl sisters have given birth aged 12, 14 and 16.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    edit: nevermind
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    minimi38 wrote:
    Indeed, because they have what they needed provided to them courtesy of the tax payer.

Yes that right - money is what makes a good mother. :rolleyes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I didnt say that you tit.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    I didnt say that you tit.

Are you denying that the qoute in my previous post was made by you?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    No.

If i meant that i would have said "they are bad mothers because they have no cash"

I edited it out becaue this reaction was extremely predicable.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    I edited it out becaue this reaction was extremely predicable.

Or because you knew it was a stupid thing to say.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Or because i knew you were stupid and predictable.
  • Options
    i suggest if you're looking for a hate figure, trying the girls' mother.

if i had 3 kids under the age of 16 who had multiple pregnancies and small babies, i'd be thinking that maybe, just maybe it was something to do with me. it's hardly a coincidence, and 12 year olds are rarely known for their rational decision making.

who taught the girls about sex? about self respect? about contraception? about what they wanted in life?
  • Options
    Saw something earlier and it showed the mother and she was basially saying dont just have a go at her, the boys mother also allowed them to be together. So yeah, why is everyone slagging these young girls off.......what about the lads and the lads parents ?
    But I spose its all one sided, blame the girl, the girls mother...but no not the lad.

Edited to add the girl also said she was on the pill.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    Or because i knew you were stupid and predictable.

So you still stand by what you said? Why would you edit it then?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    Saw something earlier and it showed the mother and she was basially saying dont just have a go at her, the boys mother also allowed them to be together. So yeah, why is everyone slagging these young girls off.......what about the lads and the lads parents ?
    But I spose its all one sided, blame the girl, the girls mother...but no not the lad.

i would agree with you if she hadn't allowed them to sleep together in her house and also hadn't tried to blame every bugger going without shouldering any of the blame herself.

but yeah, in general everyone tends to forget it takes two to tango and four to create the two tangoers.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    So you still stand by what you said? Why would you edit it then?

Are you fucking retarded or something? I just told you why i edited it out. Because people like YOU (who are oh-so abundant on this forum) would choose to interpret it in thier own retarded way so they can have an excuse blab some self-righteous diatribe. I edited it out because i couldnt be fucked.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    Are you fucking retarded or something? I just told you why i edited it out. Because people like YOU (who are oh-so abundant on this forum) would choose to interpret it in thier own retarded way so they can have an excuse blab some self-righteous diatribe. I edited it out because i couldnt be fucked.

Well what did you mean then? Would you care to expnad on that original comment?

Or can't you be fucked?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    i would agree with you if she hadn't allowed them to sleep together in her house and also hadn't tried to blame every bugger going without shouldering any of the blame herself.

As she said though if she didnt allow them in her house they would have gone elsewhere, which is right tbh.
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    As she said though if she didnt allow them in her house they would have gone elsewhere, which is right tbh.

so if your daughter gets to the grand old age of 11 and tells you she's bringing a boy home to do the wild thing with, you'd be cool with that? yes, i think they probably would have found somewhere else to go, but saying that it's fine for them to sleep together in the house is sending out all the wrong messages.

where else would they go? what kinds of places did this pre-teen kid go that she would have been able to sleep with a boy?

i wasn't even allowed into town on my own when i was 12. not that i was even past the 'urgh, boys' stage....
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    but yeah, in general everyone tends to forget it takes two to tango and four to create the two tangoers.
    Don't forget the eight it took to create the four it took to create the two tangoers.

Never forget the eight. :no:
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:

i wasn't even allowed into town on my own when i was 12. not that i was even past the 'urgh, boys' stage....

same hewre and i was a teen guy!

how old was this guy who got 11 yr old preggers, after discussion with the other half we reckon if he was 15 or older he was basically abusing her

if i was a mother or 3 girls hwo got pregnent at thoser ages id be thinking it was me, not blaming the school which stopps 98/99% of girls gettin pregnent

the mum and the girls dont seem bad just stupid and even more irreposnsible
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    So you'd let them all die?

So according to you not letting this useless bunch of retards scrounge off the taxpayer is going to kill them....moron.

Would I give 2 fucks if it did, no. This family serves no purpose.
  • Options
    Aye, Kermit's one of them. Being a parent should be recognised as the vitally important, full time role that it is, not something to abuse people for.

It should be recognised as being important, but it should not be seen as a job. It is not a job. It is a lifestyle choice and, as such, it should not be rewarded with inflated payouts.

To be honest whether these girls are getting 600 pounds each a week or 600 pounds in total a week is neither here nor there, if me and my girlfriend had a baby, we wouldn't suddenly get an extra 200-600 quid a week to feed it.
  • Options
    Why can't they?

Buy this blagsta.

Maybe you should read your own recommendation, then read your post and my post again. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The average personal wage is £26,000. Emphasis on the word personal, there.

Somehow I don't think that each of those girls are earning £26,000 a piece. maybe between all four of them, but £26,000 divided by four is a whopping £6000 each. To feed seven mouths.

How dare they slob about at home for a below-breadline wage, eh?

Blagsta is perfectly correct to condemn those who bandy about the words "chav slags" at these young girls, because all it is is sanctimonious, divisive and isolating claptrap. After all, good little middle class girls and boys never have sex :rolleyes:

The reason why these girls have sex and have babies is because they have nothing else to look forward to in their lives. They have no good job prospects, no chance of a good house and car, no chance of being anything. Ambition is the biggest contraceptive, I think people forget that. Girls who have children young are often socially excluded, so slagging them off as "dirty sluts" is exactly the opposite of what is useful.

Instead of it being a tragedy that having a child is the best thing that will ever happen to them, and it being a disgrace that they will never achieve anything more than breeding, it is, of course, better to condemn them as just another example of the dirty filthy breeding underclass, forget about them, nd consign them to a life of poverty and non-achievement.

word
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    Believe it or not, but some of them do actually take responsibility for their actions and grow up to be good mothers.

But not in the case of these 3 sperm banks.
  • Options
    Dubversion wrote:
    So according to you not letting this useless bunch of retards scrounge off the taxpayer is going to kill them....moron.

What a charming man you are. Remind me not to piss on you if you're ever on fire. Cunt.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    What a charming man you are. Remind me not to piss on you if you're ever on fire. Cunt.

Foul mouthed moron as ever Blagsta, whats up, haven't had your early morning bottle of meths yet ?
  • Options
    Dubversion wrote:

You are evil. Why let those babies die for something they havnt done. You make me sick.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    You are evil. Why let those babies die for something they havnt done. You make me sick.

Now try reading my posts and see if you can find where I said let the babies die...I haven't have I ?

Try engaging brain before gobbing off.

Blagsta on the other hand says he wouldn't even piss on someone who was on fire.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I just watched the documentry on TV and have to say that is one of the most moving things i have ever watched.
    I had to dry my eyes.

Agreed. Was hard work sticking it out with dry eyes towards the end of it...

Was incredible to actually "watch" somebody going through that. I taped it as well, as I *had* to let my housemates see it.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    so responsibility depends on age and social background and not the heart of the mother...STFU would ya!

Borrow Blagsta's book of logic and then read my post again, I never said anything about age or social background being the marker of responsible parents. :p

Kermit's post is dishonest and muddled, that's why Blagsta can applaud it. He's right about lack of ambition but wrong about lack of opportunity. People find their level, some are suited to welfare and unthinking idleness, and we pay them to enjoy it - it should surprise no-one that the people opting for such a life are the least intelligent for whom the challenge of finding fulfilling work is increasingly hard in a modern tech society. I'm surprised at Klintock's head in the sand attitude. :no:
  • Options
    He's right about lack of ambition but wrong about lack of opportunity.

icon14.gif
  • Options
    I'm surprised at Klintock's head in the sand attitude.

Eh? Could you explain this a bit please?
    . He's right about lack of ambition but wrong about lack of opportunity.

You are right that there is unlimited potential and oppurtunity, what you have to realise is thatyou have to realise that this is the case. Most people have no idea of what they can do, of what's possible, it's either educated out of them or social and peer pressure reduces it down to nothing.

The problem isn't with the lack of oppotunity it's with the perceived lack of opportunity for those people. And once it's perceived that way, it becomes true for that person.
    People find their level,

And if you think that there are "levels" you are an idiot. What are you basing this on? D&D or something? I am a level 3 dole claimant! Fear mu UB40 of doom!!

Heres a thought - how many billion was the tax take last year?

How many people are there in the "country"?