Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Carrying on racial debate

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If anyone is missing the point, it's you with your talk of people coming from Glasgow.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

I really can't be arsed to explain. You wouldn't understand anyway.
  • Options
    Yeah sure, brainbox, just keep bluffing
  • Options
    Originally posted by giantno1

As generations pass, now that we've let so many Muslims into the country, I can only fear the worst. Let's just hope that they have some sense like in the case of their parents and grandparents. [/B]

Good post. I’ve recently thought that the much-derided Enoch Powell will be proved right in respect to his “rivers of blood” speech. A terrorist attack by Islamofacists, especially ones with British passports will receive a very violent backlash by the British population on the Muslims living here. It could lead to a civil war, with the Police turning a blind eye to vigilante action.
  • Options
    Originally posted by solo
    Yeah sure, brainbox, just keep bluffing

Well I seem to be a bit more intelligent than you, judging by your standard of debate. Keep coming up with lame justifications for that fact that you're just a bigot who can't stand anyone who hasn't got the same skin colour and I'll keep showing you up for the fool you are.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Paul_2
    Good post. I’ve recently thought that the much-derided Enoch Powell will be proved right in respect to his “rivers of blood” speech. A terrorist attack by Islamofacists, especially ones with British passports will receive a very violent backlash by the British population on the Muslims living here. It could lead to a civil war, with the Police turning a blind eye to vigilante action.

Civil war! LMFAO! Really, good one. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    No no, Blagsta, as giantno1 was saying, all we need is one attack and then all these armies of Muslims will come rising up out of the general population, and Bang! We have a theocracy!
  • Options
    Maybe I'll convert then...
  • Options
    You took your time replying to that one Bongbudda and Blagsta, I though that you'd lost your liberal edge for a moment there.

It is not a definate probability that one Islamic extremist attack on a British institution will set off a mass Islamic revolution in Britain, but every Islamic attack certainly has the potential of increasing support amongst the younger Islamic immigrants for terrorism. When immigrants come here, they seem to stick with their respective national communities instead of intergrating into British society. I dont want Albanians or Pakistanis forming their own seperatist state in the UK, do you?
  • Options
    You took your time replying to that one Bongbudda and Blagsta, I though that you'd lost your liberal edge for a moment there.

I do actually have a life y'know. :rolleyes:
    It is not a definate probability that one Islamic extremist attack on a British institution will set off a mass Islamic revolution in Britain, but every Islamic attack certainly has the potential of increasing support amongst the younger Islamic immigrants for terrorism. When immigrants come here, they seem to stick with their respective national communities instead of intergrating into British society. I dont want Albanians or Pakistanis forming their own seperatist state in the UK, do you?

They seem to be fairly integrated in Sheffield, Wolverhampton, Birmingham and London.

Just admit - you don't like anyone different to you.
  • Options
    I like my cat. Its not a person but its different to me :D
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Civil war! LMFAO! Really, good one. :rolleyes:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so we will just have to sit back and watch what happens, if there is a terrorist attack on the UK, which I’m starting to suspect will never happen. Looks like AQ have been so weekend over the last couple of years that they are incapable attacking the West, they actions being restricted to blowing up Kebab stalls in Islamabad.
  • Options
    I read in the Telegraph of Walsall muslims targetting Afro-caribs for violent attacks to take out the opposition. I wonder how tolerant muslims will be whern they'e in a position to dictate what happens on the streets?
  • Options
    52010.gif
  • Options
    Solo; "take out of opposition" to what exactly? The only thing I can think of would be drug dealing area, which has, in some areas been dominated on street level by Afro-carib men. But this has a lot more to do with social excusion and the drug law than their colour.

Also, solo, you mention about "when they are are in a position to dictate what happens on the street", there are very few areas where anyone controls what happens 'on the street' bar the police.
  • Options
    Originally posted by solo
    I read in the Telegraph of Walsall muslims targetting Afro-caribs for violent attacks to take out the opposition. I wonder how tolerant muslims will be whern they'e in a position to dictate what happens on the streets?

Two wrongs don't make a right do they? Maybe sometimes it's good to be the better man and show a little compassion.

One thing that gets me about a lot of Brits is that they complain about Assylum Seekers/refugees/immigrants and don't look at just how much they really have. I'm sure we all go through times of hardship, but at the end of the day we have a roof over our heads, we're not in a war struck country and we have food on our table and (allegedly) free health care.

It's not like we're in a state of famine, it's not like we're diseased or out in the freezing cold, not in the majority. And yet people want more?

Yeah, I know some people will think 'well it's alright for her to say so, she's sitting in front of a broadband connection with a guitar beside her, lovely central heating in a fairly decent part of Wrexham'... Well yeah... but I know what it's like to be rock bottom, being raised by a single parent mum whilst my father refused to even give us the money for heating in a house that was falling down... and shit like that makes you appreciate things more.

My brother has just got a council flat and it's Ok... so what's the complaint?
  • Options
    The complaint? Its a load of darkie foreigners who smell funny innit.
  • Options
    The complaint is, to what extent should foreign immigrants have the same rights and priviladges to social housing and government spending as British citizens?

Some have genuinely come from war-torn countries seeking refuge from political opression but the majority come simply because THEY are not satisfied with what they have in their own countries and come to the UK simply searching for a better life.

Maybe you should tell them that they're being ungrateful MoonRat
  • Options
    So if one of friends decided to emigrate to Australia 'for a better life' you would tell them in no uncertain terms what you thought of them I take it?
  • Options
    The complaint is, to what extent should foreign immigrants have the same rights and priviladges to social housing and government spending as British citizens?

Some have genuinely come from war-torn countries seeking refuge from political opression but the majority come simply because THEY are not satisfied with what they have in their own countries and come to the UK simply searching for a better life.

Maybe you should tell them that they're being ungrateful MoonRat

You change your argument with every post. :rolleyes:

First it was immigrants erasing British culture (something you've still not been able to explain), then it was Muslim terrorists, then it was Coldharbour Lane on a Friday night (somewhere I walk down quite regularly with no hassle at all), then it was groups of men hanging around in Trafalgar Square, then rudeboys, then you were using your psychic powers to sniff out illegal immigrants. Whats it to be?

Just admit it - you're a scared little bigot.
  • Options
    1) I am not scared
    2) Bigotry is opinion
    3) These issues are all inter-related
  • Options

but the majority come simply because THEY are not satisfied with what they have in their own countries and come to the UK simply searching for a better life.

and if you were half the man you ever thought you were or could be ...you too would/will ...do your damndest to improve your lot in life and that of your family no?
  • Options
    1) I am not scared

You blatantly are. You're a scared little boy, scared of anything slightly different to you.
    2) Bigotry is opinion

And your opinions are obnoxious.
    3) These issues are all inter-related

Really? How? You rant and rave yet cannot back your arguments up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    So if one of friends decided to emigrate to Australia 'for a better life' you would tell them in no uncertain terms what you thought of them I take it?
    or asia ...or the orient ...or the middle east. if the job prospects (money) was big enough to tempt him ...guess what? he'd expect to be able to take his religous/political beliefs ...if he has any ...and he'd expect to be able to drink alcohol whatever the local custom/taboo might be ...a typical white european in his european clothes and attitudes.
  • Options
    It will all kick off in the next few months and you can watch it all on sky news,

I wonder how much things will change once Howard becomes PM in 2005?
  • Options
    Can someone answer a question which I posted earlier.

Why do we have places like The Benefits Agency who provide Interpretors for people, they have phone lines especially for these people, well why ?
    As I have said before I have no problem with people coming here but at least learn our language. It really bugs me when people move into the country and when they are allowed to stay still dont learn the language. To me thats wrong and they should be made to learn the language.
  • Options
    If anything were to kick off, which it isn't, it wouldn't be the people of ethnic minority who started it...

I'm surprised at your certainty that the Tories are going to win in 2005. Frankly I doubt they would win in 2010, let alone before that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Paul_2

I wonder how much things will change once Howard becomes PM in 2005?
    dream on!
    if that happens i may well become an economic migrant myself ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Can someone answer a question which I posted earlier.

Why do we have places like The Benefits Agency who provide Interpretors for people, they have phone lines especially for these people, well why ?
    As I have said before I have no problem with people coming here but at least learn our language. It really bugs me when people move into the country and when they are allowed to stay still dont learn the language. To me thats wrong and they should be made to learn the language.
    i think you'll find that most of them do eventualy. if your hubby suddenly drags you and the kids off to a foriegn dream job ...how long will it take you, while bringing up the kids and working etc ...to learn arabic or urdu?