Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Carrying on racial debate

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yada yada yada

change the fucking record you racist fuck
  • Options
    bog off you thick fuck or maybe read the thread title again

Really why start the insults ?
  • Options
    'cos he's a racist **** and I'm fucking sick of him
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    'cos he's a racist **** and I'm fucking sick of him

Well ignore him then :confused:

Your just biting at every chance, ignore the fooker and he might shut up, but when you encourage him what do you expect ? he is entitled to have his opinion, just cos it aint the same as yours shouldnt mean you should start verbal. Maybe he is racist, I dont know but if he is then he still is entitled to his opinion. The only time he gets told to shut up is when he does start showing real racism in his posts and then the mods will certainly kick ass.
  • Options
    Blubsta is an unpaid thought-policeman so if anuone says something truthful he's on it like a ferret.
  • Options
    Originally posted by solo

Sounding a real insider all of a sudden,

exactly. i can't tell you about a specific patch but i'll bet you that ultimate controlk of the area still lies in the hands of white english criminals ...the most money made will be going to the leafiest english suburbs ...if you live in one ...check out your nieghbours.
  • Options
    Blubsta is an unpaid thought-policeman so if anuone says something truthful he's on it like a ferret.

But you never do say anything truthful do you? Just a load of unsubstantiated racist propaganda. And when asked to back it up you either refuse or post crap from a discredited racist website.

Thats why I think you're a c.unt.
  • Options
    Nothing I've said couldn't be verified, i did with the HIV, black crime stats are well known (Trident in my imagination?)

Get over yourself and think of a synonym for racist, you limited person
  • Options
    Most people with HIV+ are white.

Most infections of HIV happen through heterosexual sex between white British people.

Perhaps we should get rid of all whites and send them abroad, before Britain is overwhelmed with the virus.

And since much if not most crime in this country is committed by White British Males, I'm really surprised we haven't heard you rave about the white British menace that should be stopped at once. I wonder why that could be.

Face it: the immense majority of immigrants are decent people and do not commit crimes. That you and others wish to smear a whole people with the criminal acts committed by a very few is laughable in the extreme and shows very well where you're coming from.

End of.
  • Options
    right if people don't stop swearing at each other then I'm gonna start banning people, simple as.
  • Options
    I agree with Becky :eek:

Even if solo was trolling (and I wouldn't go so far as to describe his activities thus), if we've learned one thing, it's to ignore trolls, 'shun' them even, or leave it to the moderators. With anyone else, stick to solid arguments. It's great that we can employ colourful language occasionally, but let's not abuse the right to abuse... ;)
  • Options
    Aladdin: 'Most infections of HIV happen through heterosexual sex between white British people.'

Wrong, why are you so dogmatic?

http://www.tht.org.uk/hiv_info/stats.htm

'Of the heterosexual infections diagnosed in the UK, most were acquired abroad. In the UK, HIV has had a devastating effect on communities of people from parts of Africa where HIV has taken hold. 71% of heterosexually acquired HIV infections diagnosed in the UK in 2000/2001 were in people from Africa, or were associated with exposure there.'

As for the resrt of your post, I'm surprised bush/Blair didn't fearure in your hyperbole
  • Options
    Fair enough- many of the existing HIV + hetero cases were acquired abroad. And this should mean that we should stop immigration altogether because a couple thousand of those who enter might be HIV+?

I know of 2 white Americans who suffered from cancer and HIV respectively and who’ve come to this country and had treatment here. Can we ban Americans from entering this country, or can we at least test them for diseases? No, I thought not.

You continue to show extreme bias and prejudice towards certain groups and races, on the pretext that an extremely insignificant minority amongst them might be sick or commit crimes in this country- while not giving a fuck about other foreigners who happen to be from Christian, white Westernised countries. How curious.

If that man who had just been arrested on suspicion of murdering a policeman had been black, Muslim or an eastern European you would have been foaming at the mouth here and using him as an example of immigrants being evil and causing problems. But he was one of us, an all-white American boy, so presumably no complains about crimes committed by this particular immigrant...

Bottom line: no-one in their right minds would attempt to deny refuge/entry to a whole people because one in every 1000 people might commit a crime. No-one that is, apart from those who have agendas and prejudices towards any particular group.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    You continue to show extreme bias and prejudice towards certain groups and races, on the pretext that an extremely insignificant minority amongst them might be sick or commit crimes in this country- while not giving a fuck about other foreigners who happen to be from Christian, white Westernised countries. How curious.

Yup - he's racist.

And no solo, I don't need another synonym when that one is perfectly adequate at describing you.
  • Options
    Blagsta, you've called me racist (like I give one about that) but you've referred to migrationwatch.co.uk as a racist site. Tell us why. Does that make two of its mainstays Sir Andrew Green + Dr. david Coleman racists? Defend your assertion if you have the brains of nerve to do so (You won't + can't. haha)

I'm off to a Christian, white Westernised hetero nye party so won't reply till later(not that Blobsta will give me anything to reply to)
  • Options
    Pathetic non-answer, just others' opinions, inc. Barbara Roche who had no critique other than she doesn't like migrationwatch.
  • Options
    I'm off to a Christian, white Westernised hetero nye party QUOTE]is there a sign... no ******s ...gypsies ...or bikers allowed on the door yeah?
  • Options
    is there a sign... no ******s ...gypsies ...or bikers allowed on the door yeah?

It's no fun checking if your wallet's there every 5m:p
  • Options
    It's no fun checking if your wallet's there every 5m:p
    better add scousers to that then ...
  • Options
    Pathetic non-answer, just others' opinions, inc. Barbara Roche who had no critique other than she doesn't like migrationwatch.
    The only organisation that has been proven to provide non-answers is nazimigrationwatch. About as reliable and impartial as Comical Ali. But it says things you like to hear, so it must be true. How convenient.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    The only organisation that has been proven to provide non-answers is nazimigrationwatch. About as reliable and impartial as Comical Ali. But it says things you like to hear, so it must be true. How convenient.

So you find the source to be unreliable, fine.
    But don't tell me that you yourself don't solely use sources who support your own point of view.
  • Options
    Well the Refugee Council could be accused of bias- at the end of the day it lobbies for the wellbeing of refugees. But at least it is moved by a sense of charity not hatred.

But my primary source tends to be the BBC. And despite some rightwing ramblings to the contrary the BBC is as impartial as a news organisation can be- in fact the most impartial organisation in the world.

Whereas all the anti-immigration back up people seem to be able to provide come from migrationwatch, or worse the Daily HateMail or the S*n.

Fear, prejudice, half truths and distortion; that is all the anti-immigration lobby is able to provide to support their case.
  • Options
    In this specific case I can't really comment on the validity of the sources, for obvious reasons. Just that you saying
    But it says things you like to hear, so it must be true. How convenient.
    could just as well apply to your liking of The Guardian.

That's all.
  • Options
    And what makes you say that the Guardian is unreliable? Because it is left-leaning? The Guardian is more reliable than all the tabloids put together and the Times thrown in for good measure. Everyone knows this, even those who complain about the Guardian's "bias".

The Telegraph is a very right wing paper, yet most people would agree that it is also reliable (bar the editorials and some opinion columns, which like with all other papers reflect individual views).

The tabloids on the other hand cannot be trusted to tell anything straight past the date and weather report.
  • Options
    The tabloids on the other hand cannot be trusted to tell anything straight past the date and weather report.

Rubbish, the Sun exposed a money chain from Roma beggars to mansions in Romania, ppl were sick of the plague begging, the tabloids spoke up for the majority and it was stopped

Refugee Council, pah. a few myths from them in their myths section, the sighthill killing was a straight criminally inspired mureder, no more. Maybe thay shought highlight that many such murders have been by Afro-caribs but that might lose them a few Guardianistas
  • Options
    I'd be interested to see this story about Roma beggars sending money to Romanian mansions, and above all how the begging 'was stopped'.

Do you remember the S*n's sister paper the News of the Screws' "world exclusive" story about the gang of Albanians who were planning to kidnap Victoria Beckham? Followed naturally by yet more pieces about immigrants are all criminals and must be stopped from entering the country.

Alas the story was proved to be utter rubbish and the Murdoch rag received one of the biggest bollockings ever handed out by the Press Complaints Commission (and that's saying something, since the Commission is little more than a Fleet Street junta that seldom has anything to say about the press' bad behaviour).

But no matter. The story boosted sales of that particular edition of the Screws and even though it was not true yet another 'immigrants are criminals' tale was embedded in the collective mind of the country.

Just one example of countless tabloid scare stories regarding immigrants. Kidnapping Posh Spice, eating royal swans, being given 8-bedroom mansions and hundreds of Pounds a week... it's all utter bollocks.
  • Options
    I'd be interested to see this story about Roma beggars sending money to Romanian mansions, and above all how the begging 'was stopped'.

I suggest you trot down to Wapping and ask to see the relevant back-copy as they do not have an on-line archive.

The begging was stopped by the Police acting, it still re-appears on occasion (I was on the tube the driver announced there was a beggar inboard and not to give, said Roma got off looking pissed off.)

There will be lazy tabloid journalism, sure but the underlying truth is of UK a target for unworthy asylum tourists.
  • Options
    basically, in todays society we have reached the stage where if you are white or even worse, white and male you are not allowed to criticise multiculturalism, immigration, ethnic minority group or religion. if you dare to do this you are silenced by the accusation of racism. you then have to protest youre innocence. the thought police are here to stay. is it any wonder more people are voting for morons like the BNP.