Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Siobhan wrote: »
    Yeah true. It is a bit relaxing. If only I could get it done while laying down

I mean, you could ask 😂
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

FordRanger wrote: »
    Yo

Evening! How's your Friday treating you?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Yo

Ok wbu
    Yo

Ok wbu

A fairly quiet one for me but that isn't all bad. Catching up on the traitors which is low key hilarious

Yo

Ok wbu

A fairly quiet one for me but that isn't all bad. Catching up on the traitors which is low key hilarious

Nice bro
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    I decided to get a bit more Christmasy nails then the ones I showed yesterday

h2c18npgqz4x.jpeg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    @Siobhan they look lovely. I've been thinking about getting my nails done but I'm not very patient at waiting 😂. Those are very pretty though:)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,254 Part of The Furniture
    I am getting my nails done on the 10th of December! Thanks for your inspiration @Siobhan :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Good evening everyone. How are we all this week? :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hi Im doing great :) tired this week though will be honest
    Hi @Amy22. Glad to hear you are doing great but difficult that you feel tired this week.

Do you want to talk more about how your week has been? You absolutely can if you wish to :)
    Yeah I've been doing a lot of work in college atm and watching tons of movies too in class and my focus is meh at the moment aha
    edited December 2022
    It sounds like you have had a really busy week @Amy22. However, it sounds lovely that you have also been watching movies.

How has your work been going for you in college and have you got a particular favourite movie from the movies you have been watching?

Focus does tend to fluctuate. How are you feeling about having meh focus at the moment? :)
    Aw thank you I have really enjoyed watching the films we have been watching. I had to watch Mamma Mia which is such a classic that I love. Yeah i find my focus does that I think its the build up to xmas to as im also excited and i dont feel like working much.
    It sounds really positive that you have enjoyed watching the films you have been watching @Amy22. Oh, classics like Mamma Mia are a joy to watch!

I completely hear you. Christmas is almost here now and the Christmas break is even closer. It sounds like a really exciting time for you with lots to look forward to :)
    I am very excited for xmas this year, I think it will be nice to have a break and a chill before I go back into doing college work. Are you doing anything for xmas?. :)
    The break and a chill sound like a wonderful idea @Amy22. Do you have any plans, in particular, for your break?

I will be spending mine with family, eating lots of food, watching Christmas movies and also on here supporting :)
    The break and a chill sound like a wonderful idea @Amy22. Do you have any plans, in particular, for your break?

I will be spending mine with family, eating lots of food, watching Christmas movies and also on here supporting :)

I will be doing the same too! I think its going to be spent with my family a lot and having some nice food. I love food.
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,268 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone! How are we all? What's one thing we appreciate?

If you're not feeling great that's ok❤️ we're here for you
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Hey @Chloe234 I'm doing great today thanks, I am a bit tired today though. How are you though?. I would say one thing I appreciate is going to the library with my mum today to get some new books. The other book I read I couldn't quite get into it.
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    Hellooooo! Here until 9.30 if anyone wants a lil chat
    Hey
    @FordRanger What's upppp! How's your day been?
    How's it going, @FordRanger ?

I'm doing OK @Ed_ and @leyla26 wbu
    @FordRanger Not too bad! Starting to feel very underprepared for christmas lol. Do you celebrate/care much about Christmas??
    Other than freezing, doing well thanks, how's your week your week going?

@leyla26 same, it's just Christmas songs on the radio which is ok but it was on a few stations the other day and it's just like put something else on.

@Ed_ I've been ok just worried about my future a bit this week, not really sure what to do but hopefully I'll get sorted
    What are the worries? We have the support chat going on this evening if you would like to talk about it, otherwise we can do some distracting here if you'd prefer ☺️

@FordRanger Hahaha I think a lot of people I know would love a Christmas Song-Free station over the festive period. Are you doing anything for Xmas??