Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    I'm sobering up lol

5 posts to go...
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    Everyone in my college lately has been hyping up Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. I really wanna watch them but Netflix is crazy priced atm :/
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    edited September 2022
    I'm sobering up lol

5 posts to go...

4 now wooooooo the tipsiness didn't stop meeeeee
    Post edited by independent_ on
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Everyone in my college lately has been hyping up Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. I really wanna watch them but Netflix is crazy priced atm :/

become a pirate arrrrrrrrrrr
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    @leyla26 he thinks Ford or unreliable
    FFS why did it do that with the last post maybe I am still drunk lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @independent_ One post a minute and then you have it achieved whilst we're all here to celebrate.. then pop some more alcohol to celebrate and un-sober up hehe

@Jellyelephant Not too bad thank you, very sleepy randomly but that's fine, that's just me being a grandma <3

@Amy22 I don't even know how I'd pick a favourite episode tbh.. Maybe the one where Neil thinks he's pregnant
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Yous better stay till I get there @leyla26 @Ed_ ;)
    2 more posts elle! just give it a minute and then post the two as quick as u can!
    Whats a signatureeeww
    you want me to get spam blocked spoon ? ;)
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    It's a momentous occasion! I want to be here for such a historic moment
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

@independent_ I shall not be leaving until I see that 8000
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Me ? Historic? More like prehistoric I'm so old ;) nah I've been here such a long time I feel ancient lol

But if there's anywhere for my 8,000th post, it's this thread.
    you want me to get spam blocked spoon ? ;)

i figured you would be too busy celebrating for 120 seconds lol
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    Me ? Historic? More like prehistoric I'm so old ;) nah I've been here such a long time I feel ancient lol

you didd itttttttttttttttt wooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    Oo yes
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    wooooooooop!
    Whats a signatureeeww
    it happened during a brilliant song from when I was a kid too!
    Guyssss I feel old help

"Me? Historic? more like prehistoric" feels like some good song lyrics there. Well, you're now a legendary poster, so I would say that is definitely a moment in history.
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

@independent_ YESSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOO!! I NEED A FIREWORK EMOJI BUT IM ON MY LAPTOP!! Only 2000 more until the big 10...
    edited September 2022
    Ed_ wrote: »

"Me? Historic? more like prehistoric" feels like some good song lyrics there. Well, you're now a legendary poster, so I would say that is definitely a moment in history.

Gotta say I've been that for a while, I don't even get a rank change for the number of posts !!
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @independent_ YESSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOO!! I NEED A FIREWORK EMOJI BUT IM ON MY LAPTOP!! Only 2000 more until the big 10...

I only know a few users who have reached 10, maybe one day!
    This is the best I've felt in weeks, well done everyone this has been a great night
    @independent_ well, you could be one of them. Everyone stay tuned to find out
    Nighty night all, it's been lovely chatting to you wonderful people <3 Have good weekends and catch ya next week!!
    Guyssss I feel old help
    Ed_ wrote: »

Gotta say I've been that for a while, I don't even get a rank change for the number of posts !!

05cr0z7qyypc.png
    [Image description - picture from gavin and stacey, where uncle bryn is saying "well, I am bitterly disappointed]

And congrats again to the (NOT old) @independent_
    leyla26 wrote: »

I only know a few users who have reached 10, maybe one day!

I believe there is a rank named after the highest posting member, though you'll be quite a way off finding out who that is!

I happen to know who that is @Ed_ and now I feel even more ancient