Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @leyla26 I saw some Halloween decorations in Poundland the other day and they looked cool. Was tempted to get some. I need to get a routine though lol I'm so pit of sync at the moment xd.

bet it didnt cost a pound tho... i swear a small plain notebook from poundland should not cost £1.50 lol
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    FordRanger wrote: »
    How can I convince my uncle to get a new car? Its just like his current car we go on long journeys there's no Bluetooth, no infotainment system, no Spotify, not even aux, it has an aux jack but it doesn't work wtf, so it's literally just cd or radio and analogue radio not dab. It's dead. I can't get insured on much more than a fiesta because im only 22 and only had my licence for a year

Could be worse, could have a tape deck :lol:
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @FordRanger Nooo why does he keep leaving the cars and not getting them? I can't listen to the radio for the whole of long journeys so I get where you're coming from lol, working aux cord is a bare minimum

@independent_ Laptop can't judge how you sing or dance so sounds like good company to meeeee ;)

@Amy22 Hahaha The Young Ones as in the British sitcom?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    There's also a covid 19 version @spoon and I dare you to search it on YouTube
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

ur a dirty sod (the best tho), so can i trust u enough to let me search it up?
    Whats a signatureeeww
    it sounds harmless... but ur daring me
    Whats a signatureeeww
    Oh my god a covid 19 version?? I've gotta see it @independent_
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @leyla26 hahahaha very true! Though I've been in the company of a laptop most of the day what with my shift and setting up this chat lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @spoon What's your favourite thing you've made so far?!
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,882 Extreme Poster
    Atleast he's got a car though. I'm just on a video about a Citroën c3 Picasso and there was a C4 Picasso in the vid too, the Mitsubishi is better than both of them,especially the C4, Picasso I hate them cars. No offence @Amy22, I know your family have a Picasso.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Nooo why does he keep leaving the cars and not getting them? I can't listen to the radio for the whole of long journeys so I get where you're coming from lol, working aux cord is a bare minimum

@independent_ Laptop can't judge how you sing or dance so sounds like good company to meeeee ;)

Yep that's the one. I started watching series and I've managed to make it to series 2. I'm a huge Stan of Nil and Rik lol.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    spoon wrote: »

Please trust me on this one

"covid-19 oh you're scary and mean" you won't till you search it

And yes I am a dirty sod because come on Eileen makes me laugh every time
    Neil sorry typo my phone hates me lmao
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,882 Extreme Poster
    edited September 2022

FordRanger wrote: »
    Atleast he's got a car though. I'm just on a video about a Citroën c3 Picasso and there was a C4 Picasso in the vid too, the Mitsubishi is better than both of them,especially the C4, Picasso I hate them cars. No offence @Amy22, I know your family have a Picasso.

@leyla26 Hes a cheapskate innit lol. He doesn't understand garage's have to make a profit they can't knock like 1k off a car, they have to make a living, maybe a bit of negotiation. He just doesn't understand
    @FordRanger No worries none taken :lol: (ahh stupid spam block lmaooo)
    @spoon What's your favourite thing you've made so far?!

i think my sunflower bag, or my mini octopusses coz its a cute and convenient thing to gift to friends

i got spam blocked :(

FFS ITS BEEN MORE THAN 120 SECONDS LEMME POOOOOOOOOSSSSSSST
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I SWEAR IMMA BE SO MAD IMMA BE BANNED FOREVER UGGGGGHHHHH
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @FordRanger Especially if you're going to local garages, gotta pay for the quality!! Same Ford I'm not a fan of any car that has that rounded top shape, just doesn't even look real somehow

If you could get him to get any car (realistically) what would you get him to get?

loo role :,(
    Whats a signatureeeww
    omg I have 13 posts to go till 8,000
    woah
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @spoon requesting to see the octopuses right this instant - pretty pls. Maybe the website will keep you unspam blocked if you send a picture of the lil octopi <333

Another good one for that is the 2020 song by Flo & Joan, trust me on that one too !
    @spoon requesting to see the octopuses right this instant - pretty pls. Maybe the website will keep you unspam blocked if you send a picture of the lil octopi <333

haha i have some pics here https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3601268/crafty-time/p1

love @Amy22 's stuff
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @independent_ Will the spamblock you get you before the 8,000 like it did to our dear Spoon
    edited September 2022

Another good one for that is the 2020 song by Flo & Joan, trust me on that one too !

ooo will try to remember that for later
    Whats a signatureeeww
    Spam block can get to ... expletive
    also, i hate having to refresh the page to see stuff here lol
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    just popping by to say hello x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    also, i hate having to refresh the page to see stuff here lol

Sameeeeeee
    oioi jelly!
    Whats a signatureeeww