Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    oof ford
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Shit keepers make for better entertainment, the year they had better keepers they had a boring match lmao. Why did he even go for that tackle, I don't even know who the guy is but I keep seeing it everywhere on Youtube

@independent_ TWO AMAZING SONGS TO SING!!! Oh my god Amarillo is literally one of those songs that makes me feel like I'll never be sad again, especially if you're with other people who join in with the claps etc

@Amy22 It's October tomorrow, Halloween month, get your mind out of summer this instant ;) Hahaha I hope she didn't decide to get a perm in this weather

My nan tends to have curly hair so it sticks up most of the time. Ikr can't wait for Halloween, I've only realised that it's going to be October!. It's college tho it's going way too fast lol. I forget what year it is sometimes xd.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    @spoon heyyyyyyyy!

@leyla26 yes I know right! Love Amarillo, it was the best post shift song, even though it was a good shift it was still tough as can probably imagine with something like I do lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    i completed a crochet pumpkin amy, just in time!
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,882 Extreme Poster
    @leyla26 yh true, the game was only a bit of a laugh
    ellleeeeeeeeeee
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @Spoon yes Spoon that's brilliant :)
    Omg now come on Eileen is playing and I am not ashamed lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    spoon wrote: »
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Alright @spoon - how you getting on? Has anyone ever asked you why you landed on spoon as your username?

coz im a spoon duh

Well, that's me told :lol: I guess the most straightforward answer to a mystery is often the correct one :3
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Amy22 wrote: »
    @Spoon yes Spoon that's brilliant :)

Haha made mine without a pattern which was trial and error but i made it! the bottom of it...hehe bottom... looks like an arsehole lol
    ooo is she good?
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @spoon Look which piece of cutlery decided to show up!!

Tbf, the spoon is the elite tier of cutlery. Only one that has sub-categories
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

hehe im elite
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @spoon I am tempted to make a joke, idk how good she is but maybe the guy singing it does
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @spoon You should croquet a Halloween themed spoon holder
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @FordRanger How is the convincing your uncle to upgrade going??
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    How can I convince my uncle to get a new car? Its just like his current car we go on long journeys there's no Bluetooth, no infotainment system, no Spotify, not even aux, it has an aux jack but it doesn't work wtf, so it's literally just cd or radio and analogue radio not dab. It's dead. I can't get insured on much more than a fiesta because im only 22 and only had my licence for a year
    @independent_ your phone has decided to gift you with only absolute tunes for tonight. Come On Eileen is nothing to be ashamed about, if you can't blare that drunk out of your mind then you're with the wrong people!!
    @spoon I am tempted to make a joke, idk how good she is but maybe the guy singing it does

oh lmao
    @spoon You should croquet a Halloween themed spoon holder

im so elite i croquet
    Whats a signatureeeww

Just looked up the lyrics, and I don't think I would have got the spelling right for the bit in the middle if I tried a million times. Apparently it is ta-loo-rye-ay. Who knew!

@Amy22 Halloween decorations are all up and so dramatic at work and all the kids who come into the play centre are either so excited to see them or complain that it's a month away.. can't bloody win with them lmao.

Any type of education makes life go so fast and I need to know the science behind it... Maybe routine?
    @FordRanger How is the convincing your uncle to upgrade going??

Hi might look at something at some point. He was going to buy a Mercedes E class but left it and a Zafira too but left that.
    ooo elle its quite a bop!
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @leyla26 it's my laptop, idk if that's better or worse :lol: can you be with the wrong people when you're alone ?
    I had a go the other trying to make some things without a pattern too which was hard but fun trying out. I've been inspired to make a 'The Young Ones' themed blanket and I've started making one of the characters so far. It doesn't really look like them though lol 😂.
    woah its really bop!
    Whats a signatureeeww
    Ed_ wrote: »

Just looked up the lyrics, and I don't think I would have got the spelling right for the bit in the middle if I tried a million times. Apparently it is ta-loo-rye-ay. Who knew!

I can spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious but not whatever that word is you said @Ed_ lol
    Amy22 wrote: »
    I had a go the other trying to make some things without a pattern too which was hard but fun trying out. I've been inspired to make a 'The Young Ones' themed blanket and I've started making one of the characters so far. It doesn't really look like them though lol 😂.

ooo thats so cool!
    Whats a signatureeeww

Come on Eileen ?

Come on Eileen ?

yessssssss

Whats a signatureeeww
    @leyla26 I saw some Halloween decorations in Poundland the other day and they looked cool. Was tempted to get some. I need to get a routine though lol I'm so pit of sync at the moment xd.