Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,882 Extreme Poster
    Hi @Ed_ bro, I'm just tired
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @FordRanger Ello ello
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Ello ello

Hey xx
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    FordRanger wrote: »

You've made it to the weekend, so hopefully some rest incoming?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @Ed_ I'm not too bad today. It's been a busy week for me though

Good busy, bad busy or somewhere in-between?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    @leyla26 Its alright not my favourite thing to look at it. It was bad out though as me and my mum and dad visited my nan and bamp, it got very wet. Lol I was wearing a hoodie and should have brought a coat :lol: what am I like?.

@independent_ yeah I'm alright thank you :). Been busy tho this week.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Ed_ wrote: »
    FordRanger wrote: »

You've made it to the weekend, so hopefully some rest incoming?

Yh bro
    @independent_ Hahaha that is such a dramatic way to leave work and I wish I had the guts to pull a stunt like that. But not if it means I miss out on free nice lager </3

What's the server based around?? All things like that gotta start with friends and then you can branch it outttt
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    I sang my way through my shift today, is it appropriate to sing (quietly) now or is it drunk me thinking it's a good idea ;) ?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @Ed_ I'd say maybe in between usual busy. College was okay but a bit stressful yesterday. So I had to ask some of my friends to be in my film and I got really shy and awkward about it. I kinda broke down but yeah one of my friends made sure I was okay. Low key kinda feeling a bit embrassed I got shy though 🤣
    It's just a general chat one @leyla26 designed to combat loneliness and annoyances of adult life
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @FordRanger I meant to ask, I keep seeing stuff about it so did you watch the sidemen football match?
    @Amy22 You silly goose!! Let that be a lesson, NEVER trust September weather, you have to pack every single type of clothing because it can't make up its mind lmao. Did you have a nice time seeing them regardless of being slightly soaked?
    I sang my way through my shift today, is it appropriate to sing (quietly) now or is it drunk me thinking it's a good idea ;) ?

I'd say now is probably the most appropriate time of the week to sing!! What tune are we singin'
    @FordRanger I meant to ask, I keep seeing stuff about it so did you watch the sidemen football match?

Yh it was good, both goal keepers weren't the best but it wasn't a serious game, more of a friendly. Ishowspeed though, tackling JJ lol
    @independent_ See, who WOULDN'T get behind that server lmao, we all need friends and venting about life's annoyances
    @Amy22 You silly goose!! Let that be a lesson, NEVER trust September weather, you have to pack every single type of clothing because it can't make up its mind lmao. Did you have a nice time seeing them regardless of being slightly soaked?

Ikr I'm so unprepared for the September weather my mind set is still in summer lol. I have a nice time seeing them, it was actually cuz my Nan was going to the hairdressers (and in this weather lol). But it was nice for a bit.
    @Ed_ I'd say maybe in between usual busy. College was okay but a bit stressful yesterday. So I had to ask some of my friends to be in my film and I got really shy and awkward about it. I kinda broke down but yeah one of my friends made sure I was okay. Low key kinda feeling a bit embrassed I got shy though 🤣

Ah yeah, can be tricky to ask people to help with things like that, and then to get feelings about our feelings, can get quite deep! Film sounds exciting though! What's it about?

@leyla26 I just shuffled my liked songs on Spotify so currently, it's just give me a reason by pink, my favourite song when I was like 10 lol

At the end of my shift today it was is this the way to Amarillo shalalalalalalla
    @independent_ See, who WOULDN'T get behind that server lmao, we all need friends and venting about life's annoyances

Definitely, that was my hope for it.

Ah yeah, can be tricky to ask people to help with things like that, and then to get feelings about our feelings, can get quite deep! Film sounds exciting though! What's it about?

Totally, like I have known my friends for over a year now as I'm. In second year and then I got shy lol. I tend to be socially awkward around people most of the time. Like I tend to say Hi or Bye most times lol.

Oo, well I have to do a 5 minute film for children. I'm doing mine on the Greek gods and someone steals Zeus' guitar and they are trying to find out who did it. It's a bit of a comedy sketch for kids really. But I feel better now a bit, I'm going to be filming next week eek.
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    oioi
    Whats a signatureeeww
    Lol did I.jusy create an autolink xd?.
    @FordRanger Shit keepers make for better entertainment, the year they had better keepers they had a boring match lmao. Why did he even go for that tackle, I don't even know who the guy is but I keep seeing it everywhere on Youtube

@independent_ TWO AMAZING SONGS TO SING!!! Oh my god Amarillo is literally one of those songs that makes me feel like I'll never be sad again, especially if you're with other people who join in with the claps etc

@Amy22 It's October tomorrow, Halloween month, get your mind out of summer this instant ;) Hahaha I hope she didn't decide to get a perm in this weather
    Whats a signatureeeww
    Alright @spoon - how you getting on? Has anyone ever asked you why you landed on spoon as your username?

Alright @spoon - how you getting on? Has anyone ever asked you why you landed on spoon as your username?

coz im a spoon duh

Whats a signatureeeww
    @spoon Look which piece of cutlery decided to show up!!
    I've been seeing a lot of 72 plate cars. I'm just trying to convince my uncle to upgrade his mitsubishi because its actually dead.