Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    just popping by to say hello x

Heeeey @Jellyelephant how are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    spoon wrote: »
    oioi jelly!

hey spoon! hope ur well x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    im alright, howve u been?
    Whats a signatureeeww

hey im ok thanks - just snowed under with uni work! hbu? x
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Especially if you're going to local garages, gotta pay for the quality!! Same Ford I'm not a fan of any car that has that rounded top shape, just doesn't even look real somehow

If you could get him to get any car (realistically) what would you get him to get?

Yh true. I think if I could get him in any car but realistic I'd convince him to get the new Ford Focus ST Line 72 plate but in reality he doesn't like Ford

hey im ok thanks - just snowed under with uni work! hbu? x

oof uni work. im okay thanks ((:
    Whats a signatureeeww

up and down - uni is keeping me busy! x
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Spam block can get to ... expletive

Somebody is working hard to get to 8k before 9.30 :lol:
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

@Jellyelephant I'm alright been a better week here, ugh I bet that's stressful, how's your back? Last time we spoke it was quite bad
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @spoon @Amy22 been looking at the crafty time page and you guys are tooooooo good. The octupuses are so cute spoon and I demand one immediately!

Also amy I love the Young Ones so when you're done I need to see it hehehe
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

up and down - uni is keeping me busy! x

mustve been productive which is good ((:
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @Jellyelephant I'm alright been a better week here, ugh I bet that's stressful, how's your back? Last time we spoke it was quite bad

Ah Im glad you've had a better week. My back is lots better thanks - the oramorph did the trick nicely lmao. Not 100% but a lot better than it was which is good because being in pain is the worst.
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Spam block can get to ... expletive

Somebody is working hard to get to 8k before 9.30 :lol:

I am going to hit it and no one can stop me @Ed_ lol
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    @spoon @Amy22 been looking at the crafty time page and you guys are tooooooo good. The octupuses are so cute spoon and I demand one immediately!

I can't wait to show you. It's one of my fav shows I've been binge watching! Lol
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Ah @FordRanger that's so solid, Ford's always drive so nicely too, why's he not a fan?! What colour would you want?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @spoon requesting to see the octopuses right this instant - pretty pls. Maybe the website will keep you unspam blocked if you send a picture of the lil octopi <333

haha i have some pics here https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3601268/crafty-time/p1

love @Amy22 's stuff

Fun fact*, The Mix's mascot back in the day used to be an octopus called Octi

*Probably not that fun
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Hi Jelly <3
    @Jellyelephant Ello Jelly!! Hope you're doing well and thanks for popping by, best of luck digging out from the snow of uni work <3

gimme ur address and i'll send them over 👀
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @spoon requesting to see the octopuses right this instant - pretty pls. Maybe the website will keep you unspam blocked if you send a picture of the lil octopi <333

haha i have some pics here https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3601268/crafty-time/p1

love @Amy22 's stuff

*Probably not that fun

thats why octi is an autolink woah!!
    why isnt it anymore??
    Whats a signatureeeww

Ah Im glad you've had a better week. My back is lots better thanks - the oramorph did the trick nicely lmao. Not 100% but a lot better than it was which is good because being in pain is the worst.

@Jellyelephant I'm glad it's doing better, back pain especially sucks. This time last year mine was awful for months.
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi Jelly <3

hey amy xx
    @Jellyelephant Ello Jelly!! Hope you're doing well and thanks for popping by, best of luck digging out from the snow of uni work <3

leylaaaa thank you - how are you? x
    @Ed_ I don't care what anyone says I think that is an IMMENSELY fun fact - do you have a picture of Octi?!
    @Amy22 I demand to be tagged in any photos of it!! I love the scenes with humans in for the young ones but the rat scenes etc always confused me hahah

im glad youve been feeling better, sounds awful
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @spoon my love for hand made soft animals vs internet safety and volunteer protocols.... hmmmmmmmmm

love @Amy22 's stuff

*Probably not that fun

why isnt it anymore??

Oops! Spoiler alert :lol: to be fair, it may still be the mascot, @TheMix team will have to confirm. It is still on the 404 page on the main website.

I'm sobering up lol
    Literally the rats are funny but confusing. Lol I like the episode where they went on university challenge lmao

love @Amy22 's stuff

*Probably not that fun

why isnt it anymore??

Oops! Spoiler alert :lol: to be fair, it may still be the mascot, @TheMix team will have to confirm. It is still on the 404 page on the main website.

i will create another petition if u guys decide octi is not to be the mascot
    Whats a signatureeeww