Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    leyla26 wrote: »
    Heyo @FordRanger !! How's your week been?

Hey, it's been ok wbu
    I genuinely cannot even remember what I've done this week lol. You know those weeks that pass in a blur? What did you get up to this week Ford? @FordRanger

Lol. Not much
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @independent_ If even you've been defeated by the wine aisle then I won't even bother :#

In that case, go downstairs rn and get them to write me a list of potential options hahaha

I also prefer rose but unfortunately red wine is the only one I know for certain she likes so we gotta play it safe
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    FordRanger wrote: »

Hey, it's been ok wbu
    I genuinely cannot even remember what I've done this week lol. You know those weeks that pass in a blur? What did you get up to this week Ford? @FordRanger

Lol. Not much

Any progress on the car front?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

edited September 18
    @Past User Ooooh you live by the sea, so do I :D School trips to the beach were a great excuse to do basically nothing except collect rocks lol, did you have a good time?
    Post edited by TheMix on
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @FordRanger what was the best car you saw this week then?
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    @leyla26 Trivento would defo be their top choice, behind that things like Mcguigans (I'm defo spelling that wrong). Oh god I can't remember now and I see them drinking it every week !!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    right now I've got baileys because I caved and bought it today in Asda
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Evening @Dancer - Haven't seen you around for a while, how are things?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Ed_ wrote: »
    FordRanger wrote: »

Hey, it's been ok wbu

Lol. Not much

Any progress on the car front?

Nah, I was trying to convince my uncle to get a new car but I think he wants to run his mitsubishi into the ground so keep it until it is unworthy then scrap it
    @FordRanger what was the best car you saw this week then?

I went to the car dealership with my uncle because he needed a new key and I saw a Aston Martin in the showroom
    @independent_ Hahah it's because I'm putting you on the spot, crumbling under the pressure!! Two options is good enough for me, and they're both good prices :D

I saw Baileys on offer today and really debated it, but convinced myself not to, you cracked instead of me!! Is it the standard flavour?

@Dancer Helloooo! How're you? :)

@FordRanger Can't go wrong with an Aston Martin!! I saw a Tesla today but I didn't catch the make
    @leyla26 yeah the standard one, over ice how it's supposed to be. Loving it
    @independent_ Hahah it's because I'm putting you on the spot, crumbling under the pressure!! Two options is good enough for me, and they're both good prices :D

I saw Baileys on offer today and really debated it, but convinced myself not to, you cracked instead of me!! Is it the standard flavour?

@FordRanger Can't go wrong with an Aston Martin!! I saw a Tesla today but I didn't catch the make

Nice cars Teslas, JJs mate Simon used to have one
    Also how's your Peugoet?
    If an Aston can't tempt your uncle @FordRanger then I think you may need to make your peace with the Mitsubishi! I did see one brand gave someone a new car because they managed to get their old car to go a crazy distance and still worked, perhaps that can be the goal

Remember lol, w2s
    @independent_ As it should be! The only problem is that Baileys reminds me too much of Christmas so I feel like I have to save it for Christmas time

@FordRanger I feel like every Youtuber ends up with a Tesla because they're not ridiculously expensive compared to some other fancy cars but they still look sexy

Peugeot is alright, haven't actually driven it this week lmao. My dad accidentally locked us out of it though because he locked it with the keys inside so that was a faff

Always think of this scene whenever someone mentions Baileys

https://youtu.be/82qleyt6m68

@leyla26 I would have, but I haven't had it all year since last christmas and I had a real craving for it today, and I mean it's not toooooo far from christmas, I was drinking it in March last year and now that was bad lol
    Remember lol, w2s
    Ed_ wrote: »
    If an Aston can't tempt your uncle @FordRanger then I think you may need to make your peace with the Mitsubishi! I did see one brand gave someone a new car because they managed to get their old car to go a crazy distance and still worked, perhaps that can be the goal

Yh I might have to get the car
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Bob.
    Whats a signatureeeww
    @spoon bobbbbbbb
    @FordRanger Gonna remove your last couple of messages because they might come across as making fun of being autistic and there's obviously nothing wrong with being autistic :)

Oh yeaah, I saw that behzinga had a kid the other day and it blew my mind because where did that come from lol
    @FordRanger Gonna remove your last couple of messages because they might come across as making fun of being autistic and there's obviously nothing wrong with being autistic :)

Oh yeaah, I saw that behzinga had a kid the other day and it blew my mind because where did that come from lol

Oh sorry about that, I thought it would be a bit different here than the normal chat. Yh I saw that, they had a baby and also he's bought a Lamborghini Urus too, he's done well
    @FordRanger Pretty similar rules here as chat I'm pretty sure :)

Mate a baby and a Lambo? The man is living it up lmao
    Nighty night all!! You're all legends
    @independent_ Enjoy your Baileys, March is just a late Christmas celebration as far as I'm concerned...
    @FordRanger Pretty similar rules here as chat I'm pretty sure :)

Mate a baby and a Lambo? The man is living it up lmao

Yh sorry about that

It's the Urus so the suv model so it's decent, he used to have a range rover but I think he traded it for the lambo innit
    Hiya aaaaall