Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Horselove19Horselove19 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi guys and gals !
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Evening all! How are we doing tonight?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Hey @Dancer - how are you doing?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Tired. I had gymnastics earlier and I had to put up with a crazy group of 7 and 8 year olds.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    Yo
    Dancer wrote: »
    Tired. I had gymnastics earlier and I had to put up with a crazy group of 7 and 8 year olds.

Sounds exhausting! Were you coaching them? Hopefully a restful weekend coming up for you!

FordRanger wrote: »
    Yo

Evening! How's your Friday night going?

edited October 2022
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Yo

@Ed_ It's OK, I was just watching Andrew Tate
    Yo

Ah interesting, I thought he got banned from everywhere

edited October 2022
    Yo

Ah interesting, I thought he got banned from everywhere

@Ed_ Yh same, I don't know what happened, he seems to be back
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    Hi :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    He seems quite keen to fight KSI next, feel like that would sell a lot of tickets, though probably not worth JJ's time

Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi :)

Yo, you alright xx
    edited October 2022
    He seems quite keen to fight KSI next, feel like that would sell a lot of tickets, though probably not worth JJ's time

@ed Yh, it might happen, I think ksi would win, a lot of people hate andrew tate so would like to see him get knocked out because of his stuff he says. I like both so probably would want a draw, I wouldn't want to see JJ lose. I can't see JJ losing, it feels impossible, his manager said he's fighting Jake Paul and I know how good Jake is but I still can't see ksi lose to him. People think he will lose but people thought logan paul and Joe weller would beat ksi but no.
    Hi @FordRanger I'm great thanks :). How are you?.
    Hi @FordRanger I'm great thanks :). How are you?.

@Amy22 I'm ok just tired
    @FordRanger same here too, eventhough I am on half term :lol:

@ed Yh, it might happen, I think ksi would win, a lot of people hate andrew tate so would like to see him get knocked out because of his stuff he says. I like both so probably would want a draw, I wouldn't want to see JJ lose. I can't see JJ losing, it feels impossible, his manager said he's fighting Jake Paul and I know how good Jake is but I still can't see ksi lose to him. People think he will lose but people thought logan paul and Joe weller would beat ksi but no.

Yeah, I don't think KSI would risk losing before fighting Paul, and he's been pretty clear that his fights right now are to help him build back to that fight. Will be interesting how Jake Paul gets on tomorrow, as Anderson Silva is legit, if a bit past his prime.

@FordRanger same here too, eventhough I am on half term :lol:

Lol
    So, is anyone doing anything nice on Halloween?.
    I'm probably going to not do much this half term tbf but at least I'm going to have a nice rest before I go back to college :)
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,254 Part of The Furniture
    I have Halloween ghost crumpets @Amy22! Very happy big child spirit. What are you, and everyone else, up to this Halloween?

I hope you have a nice rest this half term. How are you feeling about going back to college? We are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I have Halloween ghost crumpets @Amy22! Very happy big child spirit. What are you, and everyone else, up to this Halloween?

I hope you have a nice rest this half term. How are you feeling about going back to college? We are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us :)

Hi, I'm not really sure what I will.be up to this Halloween maybe watch some spooky films or chill. I would go to a party but the ones I know of are too far for me to travel. Thank you so much, half term is going well, to be honest I haven't done much yet. But I am looking forward to going back to college as it will be a fresh start. I have been looking at my career unit quite recently and my focus has not been very great 😂. But it's going okay atm.
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,268 Boards Guru
    2rr4gn74wdot.jpg
    ojdjizl86bb1.jpg@leyla26 cuz you werent on, on tuesday
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @Chloe234 AWWWWWWWW :') Oh my god that picture of Pumpkin is literally adorable, I want to poke his little pink nose. And Nora's little white paws looks like she has socks hehehe
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Chloe234 Does Nora mind fireworks?
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,268 Boards Guru
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @Chloe234 AWWWWWWWW :') Oh my god that picture of Pumpkin is literally adorable, I want to poke his little pink nose. And Nora's little white paws looks like she has socks hehehe

aha
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @Chloe234 Does Nora mind fireworks?

yeah she barks at them and gets all upset 😅 theres not many tonight though so rn im home alone, and shes on the end of my bed snoring
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Aww it's Nora I love her so much xxx. I can imagine though how frightening it is for pets during bonfire night. There has been some fireworks going off in my area tonight probs because of it supposed to be raining tomorrow.
    @Chloe234 My dog barks at them too, he isn't even afraid he just wants to tell them off hahaha. Bracing myself for tomorrow tbh, and I'll hope for the best for you with Nora too <3

Lil snoring baby