Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,267 Boards Guru
    edited October 2022
    i forgot chat wasnt on 😅😭😅 anyways hi, may be quiet as im eating
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    So I was scrolling for ages looking for this thread and then realised @leyla26 of course beat me to it 😂 how is everyone?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    Hahaha at this point I just have it saved in my memory @Ed_

Ooooooh Chloe whatcha eatin'?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    hi @leyla26 and @Ed_ 🤍 how are you both?

Leyla just some pasta with leftover sauce
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Evening @Chloe234 ☺️
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

evening ed, how are you?
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Heeeeelllllloooooo
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,884 Extreme Poster
    Yo
    Can't go wrong with pasta and sauce :)@Chloe234 I actually think I had the same for dinner
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hey @independent_ and @FordRanger how are you both getting on?

I'm good thanks @Chloe234 thanks for asking ☺️

@FordRanger @independent_ Hellooooo you both :) how have your weeks been?
    edited October 2022
    @Ed_ I'm in the restaurant, they are short staffed I feel like, ive ordered but i feel like its going to take ages. what do I do guys?
    leyla26 wrote: »
    Can't go wrong with pasta and sauce :)@Chloe234 I actually think I had the same for dinner

thats cool leyla! I didnt do it by choice but this isnt the chat for it 😅 howve you been?
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    @leyla26 and @Ed_ thanks for asking my week been shit but that's for the SC thread. I've put my headphones on at 100% now and I'm so fucking glad it's over. How are you both?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Ed_ wrote: »
    I'm good thanks @Chloe234 thanks for asking ☺️
    glad to hear
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    FordRanger wrote: »
    @Ed_ I'm in the restaurant, they are short staffed I feel like, ive ordered but i feel like its going to take ages. what do I do guys?

This is quite the conundrum! How long have you been waiting? Is the food worth the wait?

I feel like walking out of the restaurant ngl plus I think the short staffed reason makes it more reasonable
    FordRanger wrote: »

This is quite the conundrum! How long have you been waiting? Is the food worth the wait?

I've been waiting about 10 minutes
    edited October 2022
    I'm not driving because I thought I'd have a drink here but my dad is and we are in my brothers car so I actually feel like getting the keys and going back in there. Would it be bad if I walked out again?
    No don't walk out a fourth time @FordRanger
    Get yourself a drink, chill on your phone and food will be here soon
    edited October 2022
    aqkt0m070hf8.jpg
    Unfortunately my patience failed me again. I feel bad but it was short staffed I felt like it was going to take ages so I took the keys and went to the car. I think if I saw the food getting brought to the table I would have double backed to the table. I'm back in the car now
    edited October 2022
    I'm just watching a video on an audi s5 in the car just waiting for them to come out
    If your family are still there, perhaps they can text you when food arrives? You can chill in the car whilst you wait?

edited October 2022
    If your family are still there, perhaps they can text you when food arrives? You can chill in the car whilst you wait?

@Ed_ they came out. I think I'm just going to get a takeaway on the way back
    Nice, what you thinking?

Nice, what you thinking?

Anything really. I feel bad for walking out because I have done it so many times now, is it actually as bad as people make out? I ordered then left after 10 minutes maybe 15 minutes in.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it, if they were short staffed, they may not have started cooking, and may make their evening easier to have one less table. Perhaps if this has happened a few times for you, may be worth checking with them before you get a table to see how busy they are?

I wouldn't worry too much about it, if they were short staffed, they may not have started cooking, and may make their evening easier to have one less table. Perhaps if this has happened a few times for you, may be worth checking with them before you get a table to see how busy they are?

Yh true, we're just on our way home, I think I'm going to get a Chinese