Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    Forgot chat isnt on tonight 😥🤦‍♀️
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    Hi @Jellyelephant how was ur day?.

@Chloe234 that sounds amazing I hope you enjoy it :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Heyo
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @Jellyelephant how was ur day?.

@Chloe234 that sounds amazing I hope you enjoy it :)

Been a bit of a busy day. Had my GP appt and a phone call with the MH team and my friend came round for a short while. Just trying to get through the day. My mums coming to visit tomorrow so I need to put on a brave face
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,881 Extreme Poster
    Yo
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    Hi Ford!!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    leyla26 wrote: »
    Hi Ford!!

leylaaaa <3
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Jellllllyyyy!! Hellooooo, I saw your message earlier, how'd all those things in your day go today? :)<3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    Evening :)
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    I was just ksis weigh in and Joe weller he went for him on an interview. Don't like Joe anymore he's salty after losing to JJ even though it was 4 years ago
    Millie2787 wrote: »

Evening, doggie in your photo is very cute and I must ask their name
    Hi all :heart:
    FordRanger wrote: »
    I was just ksis weigh in and Joe weller he went for him on an interview. Don't like Joe anymore he's salty after losing to JJ even though it was 4 years ago

Ooooh salty in what way Ford? What did he say about it? Feels like he's got less cool with it over the years then lol
    Ah that's pretty interesting
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture

That is Dottie , I also have another same colour and breed called Louie
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Hiya Amy!! Did you get those results for the ones you were waiting for? I can't remember what date they were supposed to come out!

That is Dottie , I also have another same colour and breed called Louie

Naaaaaaaw that's precious!! Dottie is an adorable name. Are they siblings or do you just love that breed hehe?
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    me-and-the-boys-happy.gif

Me joining chat tonight! How is everyone?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Oh my god how do I use gifs?! I need to learn this @Ed_
    edited August 2022

Ooooh salty in what way Ford? What did he say about it? Feels like he's got less cool with it over the years then lol

He just seems to still have hatred for JJ from the beef. He was saying to JJ he'll have a car park fight but let's be honest if that did happen Joe would probably end up in hospital. He's just getting a bit too cocky
    @leyla26 I managed to my skills results. I had to contact my tutor and they said that I passed :) . So I will be able to do second year. I'm enrolling next week eek.
    Hiya @Ed_

Find the gif you would like, right click, select 'copy image address' then in the image box paste in the link and it should work :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

He just seems to still have hatred for JJ from the beef. He was saying to JJ he'll have a car park fight but let's be honest if that did happen Joe would probably end up in hospital. He's just getting a bit too cocky

Yeah I can't imagine any world where Joe wins that fight to be honest. Was JJ good in the weigh in?
    @leyla26 I managed to my skills results. I had to contact my tutor and they said that I passed :) . So I will be able to do second year. I'm enrolling next week eek.

Yayaya!! Well done Amy <3 That must be such a relief!! Is enrolling an okay process?

Oof sounds like a lot has been happening during that boxing match.
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    edited August 2022
    Hi.Leylaaaaa:heart:
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Hiya @Ed_

Hey Amy :3 Hope all good with you!

Yeah I can't imagine any world where Joe wins that fight to be honest. Was JJ good in the weigh in?

What are people's thoughts on the fight tomorrow? Feels quite a big ask to fight two people in one night, even if Swarmz shouldn't be too difficult!

Literally got spam blocked lol plus accidently clicked flag why did I do that 🙈
    Ed_ wrote: »

Find the gif you would like, right click, select 'copy image address' then in the image box paste in the link and it should work :3

https://c.tenor.com/EIlUPlyhLd0AAAAC/pokemon-i-love-you.gif
    Please work!