Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    Amy22 wrote: »
    I'm on literal hibernation mode and autum when I come awake tbh 😂. My favourite is getting a hot chocolate from my college's cafe.

That's an amazing shout Amy, at college I'd always get a fudge hot chocolate when it started getting cold in autumn so you're well on with that one. Hahah sleeping through the hot weather and coming out when it's colder, like a reverse bear!!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    @leyla26 i get to dig out all my warm and floofy hoodies for when it’s cold and can wear my hat again which is a safe haven

You're making me even more excited for autumn!! You're sooo right, hoodies and fluffy things in general are the best items of clothing. So warm and so comforting!!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    leyla26 wrote: »
    I love autumn and the leaves and because I feel more awake. I'm a literal Halloween queen lmao

Hahahah Halloween scares me because I'm a baby, but I love that it brings so much joy to people. Autumn used to be my fave season but spring is now!!

Oo I like spring as well as most of the flowers in our garden flower around that time which is quite exciting to watch. I guess I always loved halloween very since I was really young :blush:

I loved Halloween more when it meant sweeties but now people just want to watch horror films :( But I do see the appeal in it all, I love Halloween aethetics hehe theyre so cute. And that sounds soooooo lovely, I wish anyone in my family had talent in gardening so we could have the same hahahah
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    @leyla26 ah I love a good hot chocolate. In my college sometimes they do special one too for Halloween and Xmas. Yeah I kinda prefer the food and dedoration side of Halloween. I'm not a huge horror film fan I get scared too easily 😂
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    @leyla26 ah I love a good hot chocolate. In my college sometimes they do special one too for Halloween and Xmas. Yeah I kinda prefer the food and dedoration side of Halloween. I'm not a huge horror film fan I get scared too easily 😂

I'm very intrigued what flavour their Halloween ones are.. Pumpkin spice maybe?

My parents put on a horror film the other week and I came downstairs for literally 5 minutes and was on the floor from where I jumped out my seat like 3 times in those 5 minutes. RIGHT at the climax, great timing Leyla!

I think they a hocus pocus themed one and there was one where they put strawberry sauce on top :)
    Nighty night from us!! You're all free to stay and chat of course hehe. Take care of yourselves on the week break next week :)
    Nighty night from us!! You're all free to stay and chat of course hehe. Take care of yourselves on the week break next week :)

Thank you so much for tonight I really enjoyed while I was crocheting :)
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Morning
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    Morning
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Hi
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,881 Extreme Poster
    FordRanger wrote: »
    I was just ksis weigh in and Joe weller he went for him on an interview. Don't like Joe anymore he's salty after losing to JJ even though it was 4 years ago

Ooooh salty in what way Ford? What did he say about it? Feels like he's got less cool with it over the years then lol

He just seems to still have hatred for JJ from the beef. He was saying to JJ he'll have a car park fight but let's be honest if that did happen Joe would probably end up in hospital. He's just getting a bit too cocky

Yeah I can't imagine any world where Joe wins that fight to be honest. Was JJ good in the weigh in?

Yh the fight is on tomorrow too. Good cards, we've got JJ fighting 2 people in 1 night which is sick, there is Deji vs Fousey and King Kenny vs Faze Sensei. I think all 3 will win, JJ is garanteed to win both fight pretty much and I think he'll win both by knock out. I think Deji and King Kenny will win tomorrow, the guy who trains them is Kennys brother and trains pro fighters so must be good.

Is JJ fighting the easier opponent first or second? Hopefully first so it gets him warmed up lol. Has Deji practiced properly for this fight? I remember he didn't really try to hard for his first one so got a bit smacked

I think the first opponent JJ is fighting is the easiest
    How are you all?
    edited September 18
    I'm alright @Past User
    Post edited by TheMix on
    nice Amy, good to hear
    edited September 18
    Take you @Past User
    Post edited by TheMix on
    I mean thank you typo 😂
    No worries Amy take you too
    Everyone enjoying their Saturday?
    Yeah it's alright :)
    i thought it was tuesday🤦🏻‍♀️i didnt realise chat break starts tomorrow😥😔 oh well. Evening
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Evening @chloe234 yeah chat break is next week I'm going to miss chat a lot at least we got the quiz to look forward to :)
    @Amy22 yeah i guess
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Morning
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    edited September 18
    morning @Past User how are you today
    Post edited by TheMix on
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Hi
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    Hi

Hey Amy how’s it going x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Hi

Hey Amy how’s it going x

I'm good thank you. Have have you been?. :)