Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hiya @Ed_

Hey Amy :3 Hope all good with you!
    leyla26 wrote: »
    FordRanger wrote: »
    I was just ksis weigh in and Joe weller he went for him on an interview. Don't like Joe anymore he's salty after losing to JJ even though it was 4 years ago

Ooooh salty in what way Ford? What did he say about it? Feels like he's got less cool with it over the years then lol

He just seems to still have hatred for JJ from the beef. He was saying to JJ he'll have a car park fight but let's be honest if that did happen Joe would probably end up in hospital. He's just getting a bit too cocky

Yeah I can't imagine any world where Joe wins that fight to be honest. Was JJ good in the weigh in?

What are people's thoughts on the fight tomorrow? Feels quite a big ask to fight two people in one night, even if Swarmz shouldn't be too difficult!

I'm alright ty <3 how are you?.

I'm not sure as I don't follow the boxing really. I found out though they are bringing Big Brother back.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,881 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2022
    I was just ksis weigh in and Joe weller he went for him on an interview. Don't like Joe anymore he's salty after losing to JJ even though it was 4 years ago

Ooooh salty in what way Ford? What did he say about it? Feels like he's got less cool with it over the years then lol

He just seems to still have hatred for JJ from the beef. He was saying to JJ he'll have a car park fight but let's be honest if that did happen Joe would probably end up in hospital. He's just getting a bit too cocky

Yeah I can't imagine any world where Joe wins that fight to be honest. Was JJ good in the weigh in?

Yh the fight is on tomorrow too. Good cards, we've got JJ fighting 2 people in 1 night which is sick, there is Deji vs Fousey and King Kenny vs Faze Sensei. I think all 3 will win, JJ is garanteed to win both fight pretty much and I think he'll win both by knock out. I think Deji and King Kenny will win tomorrow, the guy who trains them is Kennys brother and trains pro fighters so must be good.
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    I actually didn't realise the boxing was so soon! I have no idea who is gonna win, I guess all you can ask for is a spectacle as a neutral!!

Ooooh are you a Big Brother fan Amy? I've never seen it, maybe I should get on it when it returns!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    That's sounds like a good match :)
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Oh my god how do I use gifs?! I need to learn this @Ed_

Find the gif you would like, right click, select 'copy image address' then in the image box paste in the link and it should work :3

https://c.tenor.com/EIlUPlyhLd0AAAAC/pokemon-i-love-you.gif
    Please work!
    You need to paste the link here:
    zdih0jgrfn07.png
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

I actually didn't realise the boxing was so soon! I have no idea who is gonna win, I guess all you can ask for is a spectacle as a neutral!!

Ooooh are you a Big Brother fan Amy? I've never seen it, maybe I should get on it when it returns!

To be honest I do kinda like Big Brother but I'm not a really big fan. I used to just watch it sometimes as it would be funny. The ones with Gemma Collins and Kim Woodburn are the best 😂.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Hiya @Ed_

What are people's thoughts on the fight tomorrow? Feels quite a big ask to fight two people in one night, even if Swarmz shouldn't be too difficult!

I think JJ will win both fights, it's just not possible for him to lose, everything he's done he's succeeded in.
    pokemon-i-love-you.gif

... Now? I feel like my mum!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Dancer wrote: »
    Hi

Hi @Dancer :)

Yh the fight is on tomorrow too. Good cards, we've got JJ fighting 2 people in 1 night which is sick, there is Deji vs Fousey and King Kenny vs Faze Sensei. I think all 3 will win, JJ is garanteed to win both fight pretty much and I think he'll win both by knock out. I think Deji and King Kenny will win tomorrow, the guy who trains them is Kennys brother and trains pro fighters so must be good.

Is JJ fighting the easier opponent first or second? Hopefully first so it gets him warmed up lol. Has Deji practiced properly for this fight? I remember he didn't really try to hard for his first one so got a bit smacked
    JJ sounds good

To be honest I do kinda like Big Brother but I'm not a really big fan. I used to just watch it sometimes as it would be funny. The ones with Gemma Collins and Kim Woodburn are the best 😂.

Hahaha Everything that comes out of Gemma Collins' mouth is pure gold tbh
    Dancer wrote: »
    Hi

Ello ello ello
    Hiya @Ed_

I think JJ will win both fights, it's just not possible for him to lose, everything he's done he's succeeded in.

You are probably right, feels like he wouldn't risk a too difficult fight given he wants to use this to warm up for Jake Paul. I guess the bigger question is whether Ring Side is going to make a return, it's been a little while!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

@leyla26 she was soo funny on there though and she was a queen!
    Are you a big boxing/ Youtuber boxing fan then @Ed_ ?
    I cant believe we're nearly moving into September

I tend to follow the big boxing fights, can't say it is my favourite sport, but I seem to have ended up in a bit of a YouTube algorithm vortex where I get sucked in to the YouTube boxing drama :lol:

I cant believe we're nearly moving into September

I know, right!

https://youtu.be/Gs069dndIYk

I tend to follow the big boxing fights, can't say it is my favourite sport, but I seem to have ended up in a bit of a YouTube algorithm vortex where I get sucked in to the YouTube boxing drama :lol:

Hahaha Youtube is so good at giving you so many videos after you click on one single video on a topic. It's actually quite impressive how quickly it learns.. also scary!
    I think Ringside might return tomorrow
    How does everyone feel about autumn coming creeping up on us? I'm READY for some crunchy leaves
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    Oh no not crunchy leaves … sensory hell
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    I love autumn and the leaves and because I feel more awake. I'm a literal Halloween queen lmao
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Oh no not crunchy leaves … sensory hell

Oh God Millie I didn't consider the sensory hell it might have for some people.. Is there anything in autumn that is more satisfying sensory-wise? :)
    I love autumn and the leaves and because I feel more awake. I'm a literal Halloween queen lmao

Hahahah Halloween scares me because I'm a baby, but I love that it brings so much joy to people. Autumn used to be my fave season but spring is now!!
    I'm on literal hibernation mode and autum when I come awake tbh 😂. My favourite is getting a hot chocolate from my college's cafe.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    @leyla26 i get to dig out all my warm and floofy hoodies for when it’s cold and can wear my hat again which is a safe haven
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Hahahah Halloween scares me because I'm a baby, but I love that it brings so much joy to people. Autumn used to be my fave season but spring is now!!

Oo I like spring as well as most of the flowers in our garden flower around that time which is quite exciting to watch. I guess I always loved halloween very since I was really young :blush: