Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    Maybe there leftovers from new year haha they need to use them all
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    Lol idk why but that sounds like something my local morrisons would do 😂. Its like an occasional thing now and then to hear fireworks over there sometimes.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    edited August 2022
    Its weird though because you can't actually see them but you can only hear them. Maybe they are invisible fireworks 😂 🎆🎆🎇
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2022
    Omg guys my sister is pregnant again. She’s going through IVF. She got to this stage earlier on in the year but then they couldn’t find the heart beat. So I am very happy but I don’t want to get too happy and fingers crossed they can find the heart beat 🤞: I would love to be an auntie. I’ve never been around kids
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Siobhan Aww that's really lovely, I send my congratulations and thoughts to your sister. I bet that must be very exciting for you. Fingers crossed it is a heartbeat. I'm so happy for you :) .

Sending my love,

Amy22
    It's really warm in my room tonight oof
    Has anyone seen The babies on now TV apparently really good going to start tonight
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Hi
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Hi

Heyy
    Siobhan wrote: »
    Has anyone seen The babies on now TV apparently really good going to start tonight

I’m only 10 minutes in and I really like it already ahh
    edited August 2022
    Why is everyone last active so far behind. Mine says 15th.

And I swear the “who’s online” with the pictures is just everyone who uses the boards lol not that they’re actually online right now.
    @Siobhan i mentiomed it on help desk and apparently they r tryna fix iy
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,201 Boards Guru
    Siobhan wrote: »
    Omg guys my sister is pregnant again. She’s going through IVF. She got to this stage earlier on in the year but then they couldn’t find the heart beat. So I am very happy but I don’t want to get too happy and fingers crossed they can find the heart beat 🤞: I would love to be an auntie. I’ve never been around kids

Really happy for you and your sister. Will be thinking of you all and keep my fingers crossed <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,201 Boards Guru
    Thank you for flagging this @Chloe234 & @Siobhan, the tech team are still looking into this but hopefully we can get it fixed very soon!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Afternoon everyone
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    good afternoon x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Hi everyone, how are we?. :)
    Awful how are you @Amy22
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    edited August 2022
    I'm sorry to hear that @Chloe234. I'm not too bad thank you :)
    Sorry I wasn't on gc tonight, I kinda felt tired and I got carried away playing a new game I got. I should be on tomorrow <3
    Is ok @Amy22 ❤️
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Evening
    Aw thanks @Chloe234 :)<3
    edited September 18
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    hey Amy
    edited September 18
    Post edited by TheMix on
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    Finalllly got my pain medication today
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Glad you finally got it @Millie2787
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Glad you were able to get your pain medication too @Millie2787 hope you are feeling okay <3
    Tired tonight, I tried having a go at making a beanie for my bfs birthday but it didn't go too well..I made it too small :lol: We'll try again tomorrow...crochet a beanie take two :lol: