Homeโ€บ General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ

General chit chat

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    @independent_ really really not good, how are you?
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Sorry to hear that :(@Chloe234 <3 hugs

I'm alright, shattered I was up early and I have a busy day ahead. It's raining here and the dog is soaked and keeps trying to sit on me!
    โ€œSometimes the people around you wonโ€™t understand your journey. They donโ€™t need to, itโ€™s not for them.โ€
    Thanks @independent_ :heart:

haha im with you on the shattered part, i got 2 hours max of broken sleep last night! hope youre day is good :)
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hey @independent_ it has been a while
    How are you @EGM?

@Chloe234 that sucks, broken sleep is almost not worth having it's so bad! I just fell asleep for an hour on the sofa, it's that bad lol!! Don't think it's gonna be the best day just feeling meh, but I have stuff to be getting on with.
    โ€œSometimes the people around you wonโ€™t understand your journey. They donโ€™t need to, itโ€™s not for them.โ€
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    Hi @EGM how you doing?.

Good morning @independent_ and @chloe224488 how you doing today?..
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Sending hugs @independent_ here if you ever need to chat
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    @independent_ I feel tired too today, I literally slept in all day today :lol:. My sleep pattern is terrible at the moment, I need to have more earlier nights tbh ready for college.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey all
    edited August 2022
    hi, heading home from lunch out seeing family and then when home im gonna be dressing up into what wouldve been my bridesmaids dress and we are going to the pub for the night to celebrate my stepmum even if she isnt here. I dont want to but my family does. :/
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    edited September 18
    Hi @Past User how are you?.
    Post edited by TheMix on
    I'm sorry to hear that Chloe. I understand how you are feeling about it all at the moment. It must be very hard for you. We are always here for you if you need anything <3
    Thanks @Amy22 :)
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    edited September 18
    Seconded @Chloe234 <3 here if you need anything.

How are you @Past User?

Weโ€™ve done all we can on the kitchen today, Iโ€™ve been exhausted all day and canโ€™t shake it whatever I do so I think itโ€™s time to collapse and do nothing for the rest of the day.
    Post edited by TheMix on
    Thanks @independent_ :heart: was having a panic moment abt what im supposed to wear but sorted it npw x
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    Has any of yall ever heard of a band called madness?
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Itโ€™s literally just my luck that I avoid one shop cause I saw someone I know go in there. To go into another one and have to speak to someone I know. The whole โ€œoh yeah we need to meet upโ€ But I think itโ€™a safer at home
    โ€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.โ€ ~ Kirsten Corley
    Has any of yall ever heard of a band called madness?

Ooh yes!! If we're thinking of the same one
    @independent_ the one that sings baggy trousers or our house?
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    Someone spying on me? :D I was listening to Madness all day yesterday, and a bunch of other ska lol
    The Specials are another top choice. Ghost town might genuinely be one of my favourite songs ever XD
    @chloe234 Ah I know Madness they are awesome and a very good band!. I live them so much <3=)
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    I'm doing good thanks @Amy22 @independent_
    Been to see Nope in the cinema with family today, which has been nice.

Also those songs are great. Love madness but haven't listened to them in a while aha
    That's great EGM that sounds really fun
    Look who got makeup on their bed smh ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ
    edited August 2022
    I swear I can hear fireworks over morrisons car park what is going on lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Watching moths on your window trying to get in is so scary lol
    โ€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.โ€ ~ Kirsten Corley
    Amy22 wrote: ยป
    I swear I can hear fireworks over morrisons car park what is going on lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Same Iโ€™ve been hearing them today too Iโ€™m not sure why today
    @Siobhan oh no moths are a nightmare. I had a big white one the other and he wouldn't get off my lamp lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. Yeah its weird but it has happened on a few occasions. I think k it must be youngster's over there setting them off
    I dont know why morrisons keep having fireworks going off all the time