Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    teddy Has been asking to play for the past half an hour and keep crying to wake me up. It’s 5am ffs lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,266 Boards Guru
    @Siobhan haha thats painful
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Siobhan wrote: »
    teddy Has been asking to play for the past half an hour and keep crying to wake me up. It’s 5am ffs lol

Maybe he needs a wee. Or he has been sick somewhere. Or he is just being cute/annoying.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,570 The Mix Elder
    Aww love him <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Lmao no he definitely just only wanted to play he kept bringing monkey onto my bed then just crying 😂😂 o think that’s the first time he’s woke me up at that time to ask to play normally it if a for a wee bless him hahah so random
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 264 The Mix Regular
    edited August 2022
    Hey everyone! :) Can't believe that summer is nearly over, most of it was avoiding the extreme heat! :#

n8o4mkbpquse.gif

edited August 2022
    Ikr @NeonBlueThunder1
    it was soo warm this summer you couldn't do anything in the heat!. I will miss summer though but I'm excited and ready to go back for my extended second year in September :) . Back to the world of college work :disappointed_relieved: 😂
    I literally have no idea at what I am going to do in general for my second year project tho :lol::open_mouth:
    Lol this guy just walked down my street yelling but he sounded like he was rapping??. lol
    Mornings 👋
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,201 Boards Guru
    Morning @Chloe234 :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Don't know how I'm doing this. I got 5 ½ hours of sleep and I have work this afternoon.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    @Dancer I hope work goes well this afternoon <3 Fingers crossed you can get more sleep tonight too
    im running off of nothing today lol, sleepless night last night soo not great😅just been playing keyboard all morning
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    afternoon everyone
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Afternoon @Jellyelephant
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Afternoon @Jellyelephant

hows your day going so far x
    Hellooooo 👋
    @Jellyelephant i dont even know😂hbu? hi @Amy22
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey
    Hi @Chloe234 I'm alright :)
    edited September 18
    Hi @Past User :) how are you?.
    Post edited by TheMix on
    Im tired 👍had no sleep last night
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    I was kinda the same too last night as I felt a bit restless. I think it was because of the heat last night. It was really warm last night.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Yeah I guess I'm okay :p how about you @Amy22 ?
    edited September 18
    I'm not too bad thank you @Past User :)
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,201 Boards Guru
    This week has flown by! What's everyone up to for the weekend?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Not much really @Aife wbu?.
    hey eveyrone x
    Hello, @Aife tonight im out at an open mic night, and tomorrow im going to see madness play :)
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆