Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    hey guys :) How are we today?

its my birthday today so I had a nice chilled day. My friend came round for a bit and my mum came to visit yesterday which was nice. Got placement tomorrow which I am looking forward to :)

Happy birthday

thank you
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I’m not too bad thanks @Brookee been really unmotivated today which isn’t great considering I have an exam on Wednesday😬, you been up to much?

Aw Happy Birthday @Jellyelephant I’m glad you had a nice chilled day. I hope placement tomorrow is good xx
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Where did all the night people go? ^^
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    @Dandelion – Hey! I am good thank you. How are you today? And how are you feeling about your exam? I think you will smash it as you have been working really hard towards your exam! No wonder your body is seeking some rest. You deserve rest <3

@Jellyelephant – Hey! I am good thank you. How are you today? Happy belated birthday for yesterday. I am really glad to hear you had a nice chilled day. Good luck with placement! <3

@Supernova – Hey! Oh no, have the night people gone? Who used to be the night people? Did you need someone to talk to last night? If you did, there are always night services. However, I appreciate that sometimes friends are all we need! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Supernova I’m on till late I’ll start talking to you guys on here❤️
  • Options
    Hey guys
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @_Tech_Addict_Girl

How are you doing today?
  • Options
    Evening all
  • Options
    @Brookee im ok how are you❤️
    @Supernova Hii
  • Options
    Hey @_Tech_Addict_Girl. That's lovely of you but please make sure you are looking after yourself too. How are you at the moment? I hope you are well! And hey @Supernova too :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 im ok how are you x
  • Options
  • Options
    @Supernova How did you sleep?
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Im having a really shitty day not managed to go to placement i told them i was sick i cant deal with it.
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant Do you want to talk about it ❤️
  • Options
    I slept okay, just at a terrible time as you can see :D
  • Options
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl - I am glad to hear you are okay. I hope you continue to be okay. I am okay too thank you. Particularly relieved now that my literature review for my dissertation is coming together! :3

@Supernova - Hello! How are you doing today? I hope you managed to get a good night’s sleep in the end. You deserve to sleep and rest :3

@Jellyelephant - Hello! I am really sorry to hear yesterday was a shitty day. Would you like to talk to us about why it was a shitty day and why you are struggling with placement? We are here for you and listening to you :3
  • Options
    I have an exam 3-6 today and I’m already so tired 😭
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Morning.

Didn't sleep well unfortunately @Laura_tigger82 how about yourself?

@Dandelion Maybe you can take a little nap before hand? Feeling good and refreshed before an exam is as good as any last minute revision in my experience.
  • Options
    @Dandelion - Hey! Oh no, did you not sleep well last night? I hope you smash your exam. I know how hard you have been working for your exam. I hope all your efforts pay off and you can sleep well afterwards :3

@Supernova -Good morning. I am sorry to hear you didn't sleep well. Do you know why you didn't sleep well? I slept well thank you, but I am here for you if you want to talk about why you aren't getting the sleep you need! :3
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Hey how are we all doing. I’m not caught up on this thread wow!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,820 Master Poster
    I had my Health and Social Care exam today
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @Dandelion & @Dancer

I hope your exam went really well! How are you feeling?
  • Options
    My exam was pretty hard, it’s so difficult to try and write and reference an essay in three hours but I’ll just have to wait and see how I’ve done.
  • Options
    Hi guys what are you guys chatting about tonight x
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    @Dandelion I do not miss essays even one bit. They are hard, but I’m sure you’ve done great!!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ - Hey! I am good thank you. How are you? Have you managed to catch up on the thread yet? :3

@Dancer – Aww, well done. Even just sitting the exam is such a huge achievement in itself. Well done. How do you feel the exam went for you? :3

@Dandelion – One thing I have never been able to get my head around at university is referencing in examinations! Congratulations on attempting to reference in the examination. Was it open book or closed book? I hope you get the results you are hoping for and deserve :3

@_Tech_Addict_Girl – Hey! I am afraid I was not online last night. However, the main chat seems to be around examinations at the moment. Do you have anything you would like to talk to us about? :3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,820 Master Poster
    I also did a mini test today in class for Citizenship and I got 20 out of 30
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Person from Mind came round today. She was playing with Teddy lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    hey guys :) How are we today?

its my birthday today so I had a nice chilled day. My friend came round for a bit and my mum came to visit yesterday which was nice. Got placement tomorrow which I am looking forward to :)

Happy birthday for when it was