Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Jellyelephant hey @independent_ how are you guys. Uni was okay thanks although I’ve been super unmotivated today.

That’s so annoying @Zay there have only just been strikes haven’t there?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Dandelion not been a good day but SC was actually really nice tonight and it helped it wasn't too busy. How are you doing? Feels like we haven't spoken for ages !
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Zay wrote: »
    Dandelion wrote: »
    That’s so annoying @Zay there have only just been strikes haven’t there?
    Yes Dandelion :bawling:
    Every Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays sigh

Oh no, hopefully it’ll get back to normal soon
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Hey @Dandelion not been a good day but SC was actually really nice tonight and it helped it wasn't too busy. How are you doing? Feels like we haven't spoken for ages !

Aw sorry to hear that, I’m glad SC helped though. I’m alright thanks drowning in uni work but apart from that 😂. Ikr I took a break for a bit, felt like ages since I spoke to people.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey guys who is awake
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,153 Part of The Furniture
    @Dandelion – Hey! Thanks for your response. Yay, I am really glad to hear things are going okay with you. Why do you think you aren’t going to do too well on your last assignment? That must be a difficult feeling. Normally when I don’t think I have done very well, I get my best score! Best of luck with your exams and diss. Try to take it one day at a time, one step at a time if you have to. Sometimes the overwhelming feeling can get too much, please remember to take a step away if this happens and do something you enjoy! :3

@Durhamjaide – Hey! I am good thank you. How are you? I hope you are well but please remember we are always here for you if you are not :3

@independent - Hey! I am sorry to hear you have been struggling. Would you like to talk to us about why yesterday was rubbish for you? Hopefully, we can help you through it :3

@Jellyelephant - Yummy! The thought of cheesecake made my mouth water. Which cheesecake did you opt for? I think strawberry cheesecake is probably my favourite or toffee! :3

@Zay - Hey! Thanks for the update. I am sorry to hear you are on strike again. Is there anything in particular about the strike which is infuriating you? :3

@_Tech_Addict_Girl - Hey! I am afraid I was not awake. I am not much of a night owl unless I have to be. How are you feeling? :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
  • Options
    It’s just a really hard and confusing assignment @Laura_tigger82 everyone on the module has been complaining about it though so I’m glad I’m not the only one. My family is coming up for lunch this weekend so I’m looking forward to that it’ll give me a break for a bit.
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,897 Extreme Poster
    @Jellyelephant - Yummy! The thought of cheesecake made my mouth water. Which cheesecake did you opt for? I think strawberry cheesecake is probably my favourite or toffee! :3

I had a salted caramel cheesecake it was lovely! How are you? Hope everyone is ok today... I had a long sleep because my meds are making me so drowsy atm I didn't wake up til 12 and I already want a nap lol. I managed to speak to my psychiatrist today though and he is changing it so hopefully I will be more awake when my new prescription arrives!
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    @Zay - Thanks for your response. It is great to hear your college is diverse and for everyone. Anyone who knows me knows diversity and accessibility are some of my main priorities. However, you have every right to still be annoyed that it is disrupting your education! Hopefully, things will return to normal soon. In the meantime, is there anyone you can talk to at college about this? :3

@Dandelion - Oh no, those are the worst kinds of assignments. It is clearly the assignment though. You will definitely not be alone and hopefully, you will all do better than you expect! If not though, at least you know you tried your best and that is the most important. I hope you enjoy lunch with your family this weekend :3

@Jellyelephant - Hey! I am good thank you. How are you today? Salted caramel cheesecake sounds wonderful. It is making me want to take my vegan cheesecakes out of the freezer to defrost for tomorrow. It is wonderful to hear you are receiving the support you need but I hope you are getting the sleep you need in the meantime :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,925 Master Poster
    :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    just had a good nap lmao
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    @Dancer - Hey! It is wonderful to hear from you. Why the sad face? I hope we can help. We are listening <3

@Jellyelephant - Hey! I am glad to hear you had a good nap. How are you feeling after your nap? I hope you are feeling more rested! :3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,925 Master Poster
    Something happened during PE today that resulted in me running from the classroom close to a panic attack. I was hiding in an area near the dance studio (near the classroom I was in) and one of my dance teachers noticed and let me into the changing room so I had a bit of space to be able to calm down and she had a chat with me. I couldn't get the words out at the time so she got me a pen and some paper so I could write down what was going through my mind.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
  • Options
    emily broke up with me looooool end me
  • Options
    Hey guys what’s everyone up to?
  • Options
    emily broke up with me looooool end me

Oh no I’m so sorry to hear that xx
  • Options
    xjfja7xvrgc6.jpeg

Just finished crocheting this lil boi
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Dandelion That is adorable!! You're incredibly talented!
  • Options
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    xjfja7xvrgc6.jpeg

Just finished crocheting this lil boi

this is amazing! love it!
  • Options
    @Dandelion You sound so talented ❤️
  • Options
    Aww thanks guys. How is everyone this evening?
  • Options
    I’m ok Thankyou how are you @Dandelion ☺️
  • Options
    I’m alright thanks, I’m so tired just want to curl up on the sofa and read my book
  • Options
    @Dandelion might be best if you have a early night tonight then and ooo that sounds nice what book are you reading.
  • Options
    @Dandelion might be best if you have a early night tonight then and ooo that sounds nice what book are you reading.

Yeah I definitely will do @_Tech_Addict_Girl my books called Daisy Jones and the Six, it’s pretty good so far but I’m only like 20 pages in lol