Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Omgg Happy belated birthday Jelly!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    My sisters coming round at 8. She never told me what date she does the pregnancy test as she didn’t want to. (She’s doing ivf) but I think I calculated it wrong and would be this Friday like today Friday not next Friday. Because she’s insistent in coming round and that everyone to be in. So I have a feeling she wants to tell us all something ahhhhb I really hope it’s good news
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    My sisters coming round at 8. She never told me what date she does the pregnancy test as she didn’t want to. (She’s doing ivf) but I think I calculated it wrong and would be this Friday like today Friday not next Friday. Because she’s insistent in coming round and that everyone to be in. So I have a feeling she wants to tell us all something ahhhhb I really hope it’s good news

fingers crossed - i really hope its good news for her
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    u7olu42wnfcp.jpg
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ahh that's such a cute way to announce it. Congrats to your sister @Shaunie
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Helllooo~
  • Options
    Hey @lovemimoon how are you?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning all

Is everybody okay? @lovemimoon @Dandelion etc
  • Options
    Morning @Supernova I’m alright thanks how are you? I was planning on going for a run this morning but looking at the weather I’ve decided I’ll just stay in bed😂😂
  • Options
    Bed sounds really nice but I desperately need to fix my sleep. I ain't been too good but a big reason for that is being awake when nobody else is :p
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Morning @Supernova I’m alright thanks how are you? I was planning on going for a run this morning but looking at the weather I’ve decided I’ll just stay in bed😂😂

I was going to go for a nice long walk but thought exactly the same as you! lol
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,814 Master Poster
    I got nearly 11 hours of sleep last night!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    My favourite TV show is on today. =)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »

whats your favourite show?
  • Options

Malory Towers
  • Options

Malory Towers

Aww I loved those books when I was younger @Dancer i didn’t realise there was a TV show, I’ll have to give it a watch
  • Options
    Good morning
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good afternoon how is everyone doing
  • Options
    Hey, im doing alright today thanks. Went for a 10k run this morning and didn't stop to walk for the first time ever so pretty proud of that. Im just sat now trying to do some dissertation work. What is everyone else up to?
  • Options
    Currently playing peekaboo with one of my cats who is hiding under my duvet. You can tell I've gotten bored
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Hey, im doing alright today thanks. Went for a 10k run this morning and didn't stop to walk for the first time ever so pretty proud of that. Im just sat now trying to do some dissertation work. What is everyone else up to?

That's so cool @Dandelion, well done! I'm forcing myself to go for a walk every day but very far off wanting to run 10k :D
  • Options
    Emma_ wrote: »

That's so cool @Dandelion, well done! I'm forcing myself to go for a walk every day but very far off wanting to run 10k :D

That’s what I though when I first started @Emma_ but it’s got slightly easier now 😂. I’m just determined to get my monthly challenge on my Apple Watch I’ve got a 12 month streak, but this months is really hard so I’m going all I can to not loose it 😂
  • Options
    Hey
  • Options
    hey, how is everyone?
  • Options
    I'm a bit better than I have been. :) Just a little anxious and tired. Biding my time until an early night I think. How about yourself? @Dandelion
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    I'm a bit better than I have been. :) Just a little anxious and tired. Biding my time until an early night I think. How about yourself? @Dandelion

Ah an early night sounds good @Supernova. I’m alright thanks, got my results section of my diss done today which I’m pretty happy with
  • Options
    3 pictures or 2?jim42jgxr9yb.jpeg
  • Options

i like three :)
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl

i like three :)
    I agree 3 looks better
  • Options
    Thanks guys I shall go with 3!