Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Dancer wrote: »
    whats everyone up to today?

Hey @Jelly not much, I’ve had to go lie down for a while because I just feel so tired. I’m watching lingo just now!

How are you? What you been up to?

Is that the show with Warwick Davis?

No that's tenable @Dancer, idk who presents this one but it's a word game
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    whats everyone up to today?

Hey @Jellyelephant not much, I’ve had to go lie down for a while because I just feel so tired. I’m watching lingo just now!

How are you? What you been up to?

aw bless you - hope you are ok. I just had a long nap. This meds changeover malarky is making me so tired and now im watching love is blind
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,854 Master Poster
    https://youtu.be/X5iaZf21R8w This song speaks to me on a personal level. Haha. One of my sisters sent it to me on WhatsApp and it suddenly came up in my head.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Good morning
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Morning @Supernova , how are you?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Hey @Dandelion

I'm a bit low atm the moment, tend to have lots of mood swings so hopefully things will improve soon. How about you, how are you?
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that @Supernova hoping thinks get better soon so you want to talk about why you’re feeling low?

I’m alright thanks, just about to head into uni, but only in for an hour today so that’s not too bad
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    edited March 2022
    Happy Young carers action day friends
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi how is everyone doing
  • Options
    I'm trying to stay focussed so I can get some work done but its not really going well lol, How are you @Durhamjaide
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    A short day at least then @Dandelion hope it went okay :) Any nice plans for the evening?

Just general low mood and lack of enthusiasm I suppose. I'm sure I could think of reasons but it's probably not the place to get into it.

Hey @Durhamjaide how are you?
  • Options
    I'm just going to chill probably watch some TV. Sending hugs @Supernova, have you got any plans for this evening?
  • Options
    Sounds good @Dandelion hope you have a nice night, I'm going to do the same I think, and get an early night cause my sleep is all over the place aha
  • Options
    That sounds like a good idea @Supernova
  • Options
    Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe has now been released from jail in the Middle East. What did she even do wrong in the first place?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Would've been great if it'd worked XD @Dandelion

How is everyone today?
  • Options
    I was beginning to lose focus when revising at school today so I put some music on including a song that @TheMix would really appreciate. https://youtu.be/fR7EAdPUqvQ Diggy diggy hole!
  • Options
    Good morning
  • Options
    Morning @Supernova how are you?
  • Options
    Hey @Dandelion I'm okay. How about you?
  • Options
    Im better now, I was super anxious this morning waiting for an exam result but I did okay, was one mark off a first which isn’t ideal but happy all the same. Do you have any plans for the rest of that day?
  • Options
    Hey that's still amazing @Dandelion you should be proud. I'm glad you're feeling better, and hopefully you can set some time aside for yourself now. Treat yourself to something. :D

Nah no plans really, talking to a friend online but I'll be honest I've been feeling pretty exhausted socially speaking. It's not even like I've been doing much to warrant it, just super introverted aha
  • Options
    I’m going to get myself a maccies breakfast tomorrow as a treat 😂.

I get that I often feel the same, sometimes it’s nice just to have some time to yourself x

• Options
    Mock exams are over now (except for Photography on 31st March.)
  • Options
    Awesome, enjoy your maccies :)
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Mock exams are over now (except for Photography on 31st March.)

Well done for getting through it
  • Options
    Hey, hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Anyone else watch Formula 1, its the first race weekend of the season and I am so excited!
  • Options
    Afternoon @Dandelion

I never really got into F1, but my friend has been talking my ear off about it :D Still, hope you enjoy it and have a good weekend aha
  • Options
    Haha I bet my friends are getting annoyed with me talking about it constantly :lol:
    Thanks, have you got any plans this weekend
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Hey, hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Anyone else watch Formula 1, its the first race weekend of the season and I am so excited!

My dad was watching it this afternoon and my mum was watching the rugby. My sister got them into it.