Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    Aidan said:
    Probably about 37 degrees @Shaunie I think that's quite toastie! :lol:
    Aw I can settle for that!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie :lol::lol: Shes probs fast asleep
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Rum anyoe?
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Oh true @Liam sorry irn Bru 😆

More the merrier on the metaphorical road trip! Green tea! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie I'm here :)
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    aye go on @GreenTea :lol: oj
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie I'm here :)
    Yayyy <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey <3
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie :lol::lol: Shes probs fast asleep
    Well now we know you’re not a psychic ;)
  • Options
    looool @Shaunie i'm defo not :lol: 

Hey Emoji!
  • Options
    Liam said:
    aye go on @GreenTea :lol: oj

Lol water for you
  • Options
    Hey @Emoji246
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Emoji246 said:
    Hey <3
    Hey emoji

did you receive a compliment today?

i hope so.  I think you’re a lovely new user and I’m glad you have joined <3
  • Options
    @GreenTea borrrinnnn :lol:
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @GreenTea borrrinnnn :lol:

You have school tho😂
  • Options
    @Aidan Dont worry ima k/o in a min
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    I might try again at doing the pub style quiz I wanted to do with chat before but never did. Might bring it back up with mods
  • Options
    Hey @Dandelion
    Are you lurking?;)

• Options
    @Shaunie awww thank you that's so nice of you <3 
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    @Shaunie awww thank you that's so nice of you <3 
    <3<3
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I might try again at doing the pub style quiz I wanted to do with chat before but never did. Might bring it back up with mods

Anyone interested if I do this? I know people were before? 
  • Options
    What's everyone been up to today :)
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

Na I’m not a fan of quizzes 
  • Options
    @independent_ did you get your minstrels? I asked but can't remember
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

You wanted to last time though but ok :)
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yeah could be good @GreenTea worth a check in! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    What's everyone been up to today :)
    Thinking about how the other half live. It’s not all that good I don’t think. Not all about money and I Can tell you that for free :)

what about you??
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

You wanted to last time though but ok :)
    Oh did I. I think I’m Defo I’m a whole new world today
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea the quiz is a great idea!! I love quizzes despite being terrible at them ;) 

@Aidan yes technology is great for LDRs, imagine them before phones and having to wait days for a reply to a letter in the mail 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea not the minstrels but I did get a hot chocolate because I love hot chocolate lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”