Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    @Eleanor did you think about buying a new shoe today? My mind just told me you did. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea not doing much I don’t think, just the appointment in the morning then relaxing the rest of the day aha. 

Sounds like a good call not wearing the mask tomorrow if you’re feeling too anxious. Hopefully no one questions it <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea not doing much I don’t think, just the appointment in the morning then relaxing the rest of the day aha. 

Sounds like a good call not wearing the mask tomorrow if you’re feeling too anxious. Hopefully no one questions it <3 

Workers aren't allowed to question it. Should be fine..I have the exemption card on my phone. It's only an hour and a bit on the train
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea No one hates you <3 No one is talking about it anymore... seems we are chatting bribery now :joy: I was just giving Shaunie a little 'proud of you' <3  
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Shaunie Ermm that's actually very strange, I went shoe shopping :joy: 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Everyone hates me lol 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Just the one shoe @Shaunie ?
  • Options
    I’m proud of me too <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited August 2020
     🙃
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    OMGGGGG 
    IM PSYCHIC
  • Options
    @aidan :joy: Nah get in the queue I wanna know what I'm doing tomorrow please
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Everyone hates me lol 
    I’m psychic and I know hate is a strong word and NO ONE hates you 
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh that’s good so not too long a journey either. Have an amazing holiday !!!!!!!! <3 

We absolutely don’t hate you!! You’re amazing <3 think about it this way, you created this whole thread and look where it’s at now! A great achievement if you ask me 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Eleanor said:
    Omg Shaunie can you tell me about my future? :joy:
    When you’re older you’re going to be a dog groomer 
  • Options
    Yh a thread I often get ignored on lol 😂😂😂🙈

Thank you though
  • Options
    No one ignored you @GreenTea it was just a touchy subject and a few people felt hurt by it. It definitely hit a bit close to home for me, that's all. No one hates you, no one ignores you. We all care about you
  • Options
    @GreenTea You're not being ignored <3 The thread is busy so the comments come in quick, it's easy to be a bit behind what someone has said or miss a few comments <3 Hope you're alright 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Apparently there's a threat to life storm coming. Brilliant. As long as it avoids when I'm on the trains because that isn't part of the plan
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    I really wish this audiology appointment will hurry up and come grrrrr
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Where’s Laine gone. You’re really nice. Come backk. No pressure lol
  • Options
    Liam said:
    No one ignored you @GreenTea it was just a touchy subject and a few people felt hurt by it. It definitely hit a bit close to home for me, that's all. No one hates you, no one ignores you. We all care about you

I was sharing my opinion based on people I see In media and how fake they look etc.. I have massive massive body issues and it was a really really triggering topic. 
    I'm sorry my opinion was offensive but I stand by what I said in terms of people using it for the wrong reasons like you see in media. 
  • Options
    @GreenTea this thread is great, it brings everyone together on here and is a great place just to have a chat - there’s countless times it’s helped me massively as a huge distraction from everything that’s going on. I don’t like to see people ignored. We all care about you so much <3 
  • Options
    Hiya. It’s Millie with the cutee  louie  and a big purple heart. How’s life treating you today ?
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I was just making a pic for hugs thread Shaunie don't worry still here I'll probably be up for ages aha :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    @GreenTea this thread is great, it brings everyone together on here and is a great place just to have a chat - there’s countless times it’s helped me massively as a huge distraction from everything that’s going on. I don’t like to see people ignored. We all care about you so much <3 

So many times I've sat and questioned if I should have the thread closed because I just feel used because a lot of people hate me etc.. just Anxiety talking I guess. 
  • Options
    That's fine but i want to add that my mam has had an awful lot of work done, plastic surgery etc and she is not fake. She inspires me every day to love myself. 
  • Options

• Options
    Liam said:
    That's fine but i want to add that my mam has had an awful lot of work done, plastic surgery etc and she is not fake. She inspires me every day to love myself. 

I'm sorry my opinion is offensive. Like I said. I was basing my response off media. I feel like you are missing that point.
  • Options
    Yeah there’s meant to be storms here too.
  • Options
    Yeah there’s meant to be storms here too.

It's passing right through the country.