Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    I don’t know if BPD high I don’t usually feel high. Only like once of twice before. Just normally depressed so yeah like to make the most outa it. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I have that tote bag!!! @Aidan and the badge, pens, notepad, and some leaflets lol
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea aha I always wash my hair before I go away anywhere so I don’t have to do it for a couple days once I’m away aha. I have an appointment at 9.30am.. My GP wanted me to keep my original follow up appointment so she could talk to me in more detail about other options for support, so I’ve still got that to focus on. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie Yeah I get that, like when you've done something great and you feel all happy and powerful?
    Yeahh 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea aha I always wash my hair before I go away anywhere so I don’t have to do it for a couple days once I’m away aha. I have an appointment at 9.30am.. My GP wanted me to keep my original follow up appointment so she could talk to me in more detail about other options for support, so I’ve still got that to focus on. 

Hope it goes ok, you deserve all the support
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie You said just now that you might have taken something? Do you think you have or do you remember taking anything? <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Sadly the bag doesn't get a lot of use @GreenTea I always have loads of random pockets :lol:

I used the pens a lot, don't have them now I don't think. The bag carries my alcohol back from Asda 😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie You said just now that you might have taken something? Do you think you have or do you remember taking anything? <3 

I didn’t say that? Haven’t taken anything lol. I said I am on something as in like how I fee lol

likw invent something g 
  • Options
    Thank you @GreenTea <3 im a bit nervous but hoping it goes alright 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Shaunie Ahh I understand :) Just wanted to check in because I care about you <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Thank you @GreenTea <3 im a bit nervous but hoping it goes alright 

Do let us know how it goes. You can message me on twitter if needed 💕💕💕
    Hopefully something else can be offered
  • Options
    @Shaunie so long as you’re safe and alright that’s all that matters <3 
  • Options
    Would you get a boob job. Lip filler or teeth whiter?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    well considering im male id go for the teeth whitener lol
  • Options
    Baby penguin on TV died :( awwie
  • Options
    @GreenTea thank you I will do <3

@Shaunie I used to be adamant I wanted a boob job when I was like 14 ahahahaha but now .. I don’t lol 
  • Options
    I don't want to be plastic and fake so don't want anything like a boob job or lip filler. 

@independent_ you've got this 💕💕
  • Options
    Sameeeee. I’ve just got nipples but it’s okay. Idc anymore lol. Maybe I was a man in past life. 
  • Options
    I don’t like the idea of being plastic either ahah plus so much plastic surgery goes wrong and people hate it so I wouldn’t get it 
  • Options
    I want a lip filler
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'd probably get a reduction if I could afford it @Shaunie and also maybe teeth whitener as mine are quite prominent I feel they're more obvious 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    I dont think it makes you "plastic" and "fake" as such :smiley:
  • Options
    I don’t like the idea of being plastic either ahah plus so much plastic surgery goes wrong and people hate it so I wouldn’t get it 

Plastic surgery is disgusting and a scam in my opinion. Makes people rich and it can kill you if like your boob implant pops or of lip filler gets infected or put in wrong place can paralyze the face etc..it's just not worth it
  • Options
    @Shaunie Do you want to make a new thread where we can chat whilst you're having a high? It could be useful to separate it from the general chat and then you can always look back on it if you want to reflect on your high? Absolutely fine if you would like to stay here also though <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    When I was younger I used to think at 14 I’d be flat chested forever and I’d need a boob job when i was older to not be flat chested :joy::joy: 
  • Options
    ughhhh those fake,plastic turtles :lol:
  • Options
    Turtles don't have a choice about plastic because it's our fault lol
  • Options
    It can boost peoples confidence which i think is brilllllliant :smiley: 
  • Options
    There are so many horror stories about plastic surgery it could put anybody off it 
  • Options
    But it makes a body fake lol I just don't agree with it as a beauty thing. It creates a fake image of perfection on young people.